Would you rather your country became islamic or marxist?

Would you rather your country became islamic or marxist?

>an islamic marxist country posts a question.

I CHOOSE EVROPA!

Nuked.

First, think about Nations that were Communist but now are not.
Then, think about Nations that were Islamic but now are n-
Well, nevermind then.

I want my country to become both.

Honestly don't care. I'm peachy as long as you're not in charge, Hans. Anything is better than that.

Marxist. Marxism goes away given thirty years.

Glassed

A Marxist country is much easier to disintegrate from within

marxist

marxist

At least marxism is not opposed to science. Islam is. It's a heresy to think that there are laws of nature. According to islam there are no laws of nature. There's only will of Allach. Gravity? No, that's heresy - the apple falls because Allah wills it.

dead.

Both political systems seek total control. Not a fair question.

Why not both?

I'd be dead in either, but if you forced me to make a decision, I'd say Islamic.

Marxism is correct. Easy choice.

delet

Better dead than red

t. woman

Not an argument.

Neither is establishing "Marxism is correct". But you have a good night. I'm out.

I choose violence. Better to die in a fire of your own creation than live as a slave to Semitic-derived ideological messes.

Marxist, because marxists will starve away pretty quickly anyway

Typical divide and conquer thread

I choose None. Go back leftypol

lol get buttblasted. Nobody asked for me to establish the marxism is correct(though its patently obvious marxism is valid even with a basic understanding)

There is literally no fundamental difference between the two. Abrahamic religion shares big parallels with Marxist ideology.

ahmed, all islamic countries are much much worse than any european country during communist era

marxism is 19th/20th century jew trick, but islamism is bs religion from mediavel era by uneducated desert warlords.

I''m inclined to go with Islamic, but instead why not a ultra conservative Christian version of it

Jews have already decided for U,
Sharia Law for all goy!

They are both fronts for woman hating homosexuals, like the church. Anti-Nature. They are too spiritually weak to ever know perfection.

kekistan bringing the autism like always

Seconded

Marxist.
Marxist countries eventually get tired of their shit and throw out whoever's in charge
Islamic countries can stay islamic for thousands of years.

kek

Thirded

That's the same thing.

KEK
Yet another arab white wannabe
ftfy

>why_not_both_me-me.jpg

>islamic or marxist
HIV or cancer

I'd rather glass everything within the borders. Going down with the ship.

Marxist. I like my chances of participating and succeeding in a violent rebellion against todays pussy commies.

Muslims have a solid history of being warmongering fucknuggets so it would be harder to stomp on their heads because they'd fight back.

But that is only due to sandniggers not the ideology in itself.
So the questions is, stays the country white, if I chose islamic? Then it islamic for sure.
Is it flooded with sandniggers due to this choice, then marxist.

Islamic, because functional social structure and institutions are retained and a transcendental level of meaning is available.

On the other hand, islamization would almost inevitably be accompanied by severe racial decay, which would cause more long-term damage than Marxism followed by its inherently inevitable collapse.

haha, that's gold

Islamic. Id rather give up having alcohol than give up having food

>I'd rather glass everything within the borders.

damn she's got a dope ass snap-back B-)

Classic marxism>Islam>NeoMarxism

this

the eternal kraut must be crushed wherever he persists.

I'm honestly hoping for white sharia at this point.
Anything is better than degeneracy.

>Would you rather your country became islamic or marxist?

Islamic.

Men should hold hands more.

Gaze upon all ye and despair

This.
Islam is a religion for retarded men
Marxism is just Christianity stripped bare (aka a woman's/urbanite's religion)
Better to be a retard than a fag.

Marxist. I prefer the evil we know over the one we don't.

WHITE SHARIA
H
I
T
E

S
H
A
R
I
A

>WHITE SHARIA
>H
>I
>T
>E
>S
>H
>A
>R
>I
>A
WHITE SHARIA
H
I
T
E

S
H
A
R
I
A

Islam>Marxism
At least Islam comes with a few benefits
>Women know their place
>Men aren't raised to be pacifist cucks
>Fags thrown off of tall buildings
>Up to four wives
>Private property and profit still exists

Probably would still lose bacon and alcohol in Marxism anyways, desu.

islamic because you can become extremist and reinterpret things to the point of absurdity for benefit
>racemixing gets banned, god created races to be different so racemixing is an act against god's sacred creation
>unbelievers not allowed in the country except fundamentalist christians (pre-schismist interpretations) and fundamentalist jews (samaritans of which some thousand exist), they pay jizya and don't fight
>all punishments are done to the full extent allowed, always, no exceptions
>population growth becomes duty, not having kids becomes illegal (as blasphemy) unless medically unable which means god didn't want you to have kids
>heavy technological investments so that a deeper understanding of god's creation's physical properties is reached
etc.

Thats simple, the awnser is marxism, because it will fail and after the downfall there is a chance for the country to be reformed. Well, if it isn't then then fuck it don't give land to the mudslimes.

This is a similar question that got the Islam quote out of Hitler btw. It ends with him saying Aryans would grow hard with Islam and drive the sand people out. So ill go w islam

I refuse to entertain either possibility.

Marxist of course. It will be fun to watch all burn and destroy themselves

Flag checks out (for either option lol)

marxism can evolve, islam not

No.

Does Nazbol count as marxist? I could get used to that.

Cannot eat pork vs cannot eat pork, beef, chicken or anything at all

Islam would be better for me personally, but it would mean pretty much permanent downfall of my country.
Marxism means I'll either live in hell or be killed or both, but its not going to last longer than several decades and there's chance for revival of country.

Islam. It's an easy choice because Muslim countries are normally averse to immigration and protective of their borders. See for example the Gulf States and how they don't want to take in any refugees. This would allow Europe to stay white.

But any adoption of Islam has to be on a mass-scale, where an entire new ethnic group/identity is created. That way you can have a new identity separate from other Muslims.

true Christian
of the five solae

Hahaha, no

I think I'd rather a giant meteor hit the earth and annihilate us all than for either of those things to happen. Keep your blasphemy and your economic stupidity off my sacred shores.

Islam is not that bad, if it was not for whabbizim and the ayatolla

Iraq under saddam rule was actually one of the best countries in the world

FREE MONTHLY RATIONS OF FOOD
FREE SCHOOLING
FREE HEALTHCARE
FOR EVERYONE
A STRONG IF ALBEIT STRICT NATIONALISTIC GOVERNMENT TAKING NO SHIT FROM SUBVERTERS

Reminder Saddam got overthrown because he decided to stop selling his oil in the petrodollar, and start selling it in euros instead WATCH OUT HES GOT NUKES OHHHHH MY GOD HES GASSSINNG HIS OWN PEOPLE WE MUST STOP HIM THE MAD MAN IS A MONSTER A RABID DOG THAT MUST BE PUT DOOOOWN... do you think they bought it?