Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Yuya's gonna need a new tag partner soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHQ0mEUiGYg&feature=youtu.be
tv-asahi.co.jp/smt/f/geinou_tokuho/hot/?id=hot_20160508_170
animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-04/yu-gi-oh-the-dark-side-of-dimensions-film-listed-in-early-2017-outside-japan/.100622
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Page 4
OP is a faggot.

Get your bets in gear

>New Raidraptor
>New Performapal
>New Amazoness
>New Phantom Knight
>New Yuya xyz
>New Pendulum Magician
Which do you want to see tonight?

new lvl 3 phantom knight

I want Iron Heart to not suck.

ENTAME

I think you're asking a bit much there from a Raid Raptor Equip.

Congratulations Arc-V for being the first YGO series to have six OP's and ED's not even the original DM series manged that and it was almost double the amount of episodes you'll have. Are you excited? The fun is almost over.

I'm fairly certain Zexal had 6 OPs and EDs.

>inb4 it's like the re-galaxy card Kaito used in Zexal

No, it had 5 OPs and one lullaby

>Congratulations Arc-V for being the first YGO series to have six OP's and ED's
It's not the first.

And also Arc-V's overall quality in OPs/EDs is relatively lacking.

Re-Galaxy would be a welcome print.

Bitch

Love him.

4 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 1

5 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 1

Reminder whip viper and hippos are best bro's to Yuya than his other shit.

Love him lots

>And also Arc-V's overall quality in OPs/EDs is relatively lacking.

This is true.
Biri X Biri was amazing. Burn! was good (and even better with the animation correction)

Hanate was pretty okay, Jack made it great but the fact we were spoilered he was returning ruined his silhouette when it first appeared. Kirifuda was better when you put Going My Way! to the animation.

Light of Hope is pretty meh in animation detail because it's all stills, Yugo has more screen time than Yuto, and it had Monkeyboard intentionally put in the OP to fuck with haters.

Arc-V's OP/EDs overall are less memorable than Zexal's, and Zexal wasn't flawless or anything when it came to openings and endings.

Wait did people get triggered from monkeyboard?

It's banned in the OCG for a reason. Overlords laughed at us for banning Chicken Game but letting Monkeyboard stay limited.

FREE SCALE

2chan is mad.

They always mad

Zexal has 6 OP and ED and they're mostly better than Arc-V too.

stream link please?

Happy Birthday to the best protagonist!

>best protagonist
That's not Judai.

Deleting in 60 seconds.

Judai is number 2. Yugi is just too based.

New DSOD footage

youtube.com/watch?v=gHQ0mEUiGYg&feature=youtu.be

Atem*

Card spoilers when?

>that Yugi HAAAAAAA
what the fuck

OP you're a faggot

>BLAAACK MAGIC
Korean VAs are so cringeworthy.
>tfw spoilers ruined all hype I had for the movie so every trailer looks like flashy shit to me now.
I should have really stayed away from Sup Forumsrc-v

>Still have to wait until 2017

Why can't 4K do anything right?

Oh shit? June 9? We might get a camrip next week then. HYPEEEEEEEE

THE FUN HAS JUST BEGUN

I just started watching GX and Judai is an insufferable faggot.
Does he get better?

Korean is such a disgusting language to listen to. Pretty fitting for the Asian race with the smallest dicks.

Are you watching Sub or Dub? Judai is amazing in the Sub and evolves more than any other character in the franchise.

Sub. I guess I'll look forward to that.

I personally thought Judai was pretty boring until all his friends died and he went Supreme King.

season 2 is where he starts wising up and realizing that not everything can be about fun. supreme king is where he grew the fuck up completely.

>tfw they tried to have the same character arc with yuma, then completely ruined it by not having yuma need to give up ANYTHING thanks to deus ex machina powers, thereby ruining his character and making him have zero need to grow

That's because Judai is pretty boring, regardless of which version you watch. Protags who are strong without trying are such Mary Sues it's not even interesting, and giving him an edgemode only solidified just how bad of a character he was. There was no character development, just shoehorning in "challenges" and random deus ex to justify the show ending because KENN wanted to jump a sinking ship.

>Protags who are strong without trying are such Mary Sues it's not even interesting

That's literally every Yugioh main character. Judai and Yuma are the only two who lose more than twice.

>Judai and Yuma are the only two who lose more than twice.
Yuya has lost 4 times already and reached a draw in 1.

I mean Yugi is strong but he definitely tries. I don't think I've seen any other protagonist who has more of a passion for Duel Monsters than him.

Manga Judai would probably be a close second.

Yugi lost six times and Yuya has lost four times, the same as Judai.

Good filename
Good bet

Did you miss the whole plot of late GX being about Judai losing his passion for Duel Monsters that he had early on and needing to gain it back? That he lost it due to having so many duels with his life on the line? He was literally happy early on to face strong monsters and encouraged his opponent's to summon them. He was happy when Ryo beat him with Cyber End.

>six

They're replacing Light Of Hope already?

Korean is probably the most guttural asian language. To be fair, in things like their live-action historical dramas it's not that bad to listen to, but korean dubs of anything tend to be especially shit for whatever reason.

I hopu

Wait what? Is that the NA DSOD release date?

ye. BD for japanese also comes out in 2017

"Vision" by Kuusou Iinkai is such fine song but the visuals of the actual ED are boring as hell. Why? The trailer footage for the movie was actually better than this crap.

Do you have a source on that?

Does anyone have the tumblr darwing of yuzu, ruri, Selena, and Rin?

tv-asahi.co.jp/smt/f/geinou_tokuho/hot/?id=hot_20160508_170

YAMERO

>Why?
They got 1-2 guys to pull overtime to draw a few extra stills, since everyone else is too busy or unavailable to create a properly fleshed out ED.

I don't see any mention of a NA release.

this is talking about dvd release

Yeah I know, but manga Judai's history with Duel Monsters was more compelling to me. Anime Judai was just some kid who got into the game for fun but Manga Judai had reasons for getting into Duel Monsters because of his idol Koyo Hibiki.

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-04-04/yu-gi-oh-the-dark-side-of-dimensions-film-listed-in-early-2017-outside-japan/.100622

I want more Hara Kenichi's charadesigns. Also, making him Chief AD was the worst decision since now he isn't doing AD for every fifteenth episode. And it's not like the overall quality has improved since it's impossible for him to actually go through and correct everything. He certainly deserved a promotion (since they gave him the Chief AD for his long-time YGO! work) but…

Hey guys, where can I watch the stream?
Archive didn't give me anything.

isn't he the one that makes all the shokan animations?

>ANN link

I just need to see it again, it's like a horrible train wreck that I can't help but look at.

He's chief AD in name, but he was probably also doing some work on the movie simultaneously. Doing OP/ED work also takes time. Probably sucks to have a shoddy production like Arc-V's the first time you get to be chief AD of something.

There's also the factor of age. He might be getting slower and just can't do as much work as 5+ years ago.

No, who does what depends on which animation team is handling the episode. The guy who does the most consistently impressive cuts on Yugioh (which include things like finishing scenes, attacks, summons) is Junpei Ogawa.

is Jounochi the only 'underdog'/normal type of duelist throughout yugioh?

Gon

He's a bro and nobody thinks much of him irl or in the show

Which sucks because steadfast duel is awesome

This is a semen demon

No, this is a semen demon.

Why is yuri the slutty yu?

Every thread until he returns.

These are semen demons

>Only Yuri
Yuri may be the sluttiest (Though sometimes it's hard to choose between him and Yuya.), but all the Yus are sluts in their own way.

I want Grace to dominate me. Don't really care about Gloria though.

How long until the episode airs?

1 hour?

They are literally my fetishes.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

An hour and 2 minutes.

Yes this pleases me

You're right!
Only Grace is

This is a semen daemon.

This is the true semen demon.

The japs have some fetish with drawing boys like girls these days.

not old enough bruh

If Gloria wasn't so tomboyish she would be a good semen demon

>wasnt so tomboyish

I disagree with you good sir but respect your right to your opinion

>these days
How young are you?

Get in line

WTF am I looking at? A member of the council actually doing something? Very unrealistic.