Simulation theory

(((((they))))) are pushing the simulation theory really hard

>muh space niggers made the universe
>we are nothing but coded programms

how do we stop this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3d9i_0Ty7Cg
youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E
augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=3d9i_0Ty7Cg&t=263s
youtube.com/watch?v=K4rCzA8fS84
youtube.com/watch?v=kaHF9rQzUKk
youtube.com/watch?v=yg-ALlZIePk
youtube.com/watch?v=uEuLBNg9xxk
youtube.com/watch?v=9bcbh2hC7Hw
eoht.info/page/Ships not seen
youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE
amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

video*: youtube.com/watch?v=3d9i_0Ty7Cg

Disprove it then.

the counter-argument is that all the ''proof'' we may encounter will just be a part of the simulation so there's no way to prove/disprove it

ASHAME THESE POSTS DONT GET MORE TRACTION DUE TO REDDIT FAGS AND SCHILLS...BUUUUMP

Sometimes I notice low quality jaggy shadows. You need to pay attention. This fucking game is unoptimized trash. No updates since forever.

ONE WORD IGNORE FOR ETHNO-TRADITIONALISM.

Whether a game or not the way to master it is geograhic ethno traditionalism.

This. I also notice sometimes flashing blue pixels in the corner of my eyes. Fucking devs

are you okay america-san?

The argument is based on the same shitty reasoning as the fermi "paradox". Both are rooted in statistics with blatant assumptions.

Fermi paradox: There are lots of planets, and some probability of intelligent life forming on those planets at given times. Since there are so many planets, why haven't we found any aliens yet?

A: The probability for spacefaring intelligent life was too low for any of the sufficiently nearby systems. The fact that they are missing provides us with a better guess.

Simulation Hypothesis: Since any given world we know about has lots of simulations in it, and a simulation can have simulations inside of it. By assuming the probability of how often that occurs with proper universe simulations, we can assume we are in a simulation.

Here's the core problem: Both of these are based on assumptions that make conclusions entirely based on your own guesses. Positivity or negativity bias will have a significantly larger swing on your beliefs than any evidence you gather.

It's literally worse than religion, because at least religions try to get you to self study and be introspective sometimes.

Fine just fighting a spell of insomnia. Yourself?

pretty sure you have visual snow like me

>it's literally worse than religion

this

drink some valerian roots to sleep they helped me

Wanna party? We need a healer in our team. We're gonna try the endgame dungeon in Antarctica.

i'm more of a high DPS and low hp guy man
i'll pass on this one

We are in a game, but the consequences are eternal. Some of us chose to be here, knowing how bad things are about to get.

Supposing it's true, what would that change? Seems just as uninteresting as the free will vs. determinism debate.

Do you need a wizard? I have a +5 rabbi nose staff, enchanted with deception. The town's people say there's nothing in Antarctica.. what do you think we'll find?

>"You believe in God? Haha! That's stupid".
>"The matrix is real. We are in a simulation".
Retardation at it's finest.

>Assuming space travel is real

I'm having trouble believing the moon missions after what the nasa CEO said about losing the technology to go back. Do you know if there's enough technology or where we can locate some technology to go back?

If we let the cns build apartments there we can ride out any doomsday events in relatively low gravity, which my back would appreciate.

Hey, you.
I'm the guy operating the machine, we are only simulating you.
Nothings exists outside your field of vision, and the reason you need to sleep is because we need to reboot the machine every day.

Krijg kanker met je kanker weeb plaatje

I say we don't fight it. After all, if we are living in a simulation, that implies a simulator (aka God).

The theory itself is very interesting though.

I remember hearing one argument for it that if you have a human brain and break down it into a finite set of components that operate together, if you manufacture one of those components so that it performs the exact same function as the organic component it replaces then re-assemble the brain, that brain would still function in the same way and would not be aware that part of it was simulated, if you do that over and over for every component in the brain you eventually have a completely simulated conscious state of mind that doesn't realise it's simulated.

The theory is a real mind fuck when you start to read into it, and it's quite funny that it has many more parallels with creationism than anything else, maybe bible nuts were right all along, but just not quite in the way they envisioned.

Interesting point, thanks.

To bad the world is a flat realm and we are in a sort of Adventureland ruler by the Jews

To follow up on this, I have worked on computer code compilers in the past, and early on, I realized that for something like:

int a = 0;
int b = 0;

(Basically, a declaration establishing two integer variables with an initial value of zero) The zero for both of them was the same. In the text, there are duplicate zeroes, but internally, there is one zero. Often a single zero for the entire program. When anything is set to zero, it's set to the same zero. Hell, anytime zero is used as a plain integer, it's internally the same zero reused over and over and over again.

What if there is a single electron, a single proton, a single neutron, etc, used over and over, and over again in our universe? It may look like zillions of independent ones, but what if it were the same under the covers? Interesting to ponder.

What if it is a simulation and were nothing but the equivalent of sims characters?

youtube.com/watch?v=bp4NkItgf0E

Do you want to know the truth of this reality?

>id: Goy

FUCKIN RNG

The secret operations discovered, through experimentation and exploration, that this reality is an artificial construct designed by interdimensional beings that create artificial time-domains which are like data-banks of conscious experience programmed over and over in different ways to keep people in the same loops of thought and behavior.
The majority of people cannot break the 'program' of this system which renders them a product of the system itself.
Operations have been activated that enable the breaking of this program by the collective mind and mentally liberate Humanity from this spell/trance-based mind-control system.

The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies which is like a hypnotic pattern that entrains the mind by activating ancient responses that seem to have been programmed into the biology of the human. The ancient civilizations found ways to reverse this process and some have achieved liberation but if any Human DNA remains in the system then this uses the entanglement property to reel the rest of the species in through cloning and consciousness replication.

Essentially, the DNA is like an encrypted code that carries the transmission signature for the Human being. If this code is 'cracked' and utilized by the wrong groups then this enables them to replicate and mind-control Humans by creating false-realities and seemingly real temporal experiences that are actually being processed out by powerful supercomputer systems. The 'larger view' is that this 'solar-system' is one of those powerful supercomputer systems that is designed to create a simulated Human experience by providing a kind of spatiotemporal 'sandbox' for simulating atomic, molecular and biological reactions. These reactions are then fed back to the signature of the Human essence that has been recorded and this continues a cycle of pseudo-life experiences that convinces the soul-essence it is here in this place, now, experiencing physical reality.

This sounds very far out but the truth is secret groups developed mind-control technology and simulated realities based upon what they discovered about this reality in itself. The computers reflect this reality and carry the same kind of glitches, as if this reality is a computerized system depending on feedback that is processed by some cosmic processor somewhere out of view.

The early ancient texts regarding the true nature of this reality were all about 'hacking' the system and achieving liberation from the mind-control agenda which seeks to computerize the human essence and quantize the information down to technologically conceivable and finite data of bits that can be manipulated and replicated by these interdimensional overlords that would then have gained access to not a pseudo-living physical reality construct but a soul-level domain one step closer to the eternal spirit.

The goal of the entities is to gain access to eternal spirit which is the gift of the One True Creator to the Awakened Human as a Spiritual Life Force of Self-Awareness. Without that Spark of the Divine the entities must use vampiric means to gain power and this indicates that they cannot generate their own sustenance and therefore do not have the capacity to create life or sustain themselves without the permission and presence of another. Thus, they do not have true power over themselves and are still in a predator-prey kind of behavioral system.

I'm going to unveil some to you now. Some people will say that they are 'still 'in a predator-prey behavioral system and that they evolve out and that we have evolved out. This is an illusion or a stark deception. Humanity did not evolve to this state but was Created out of a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent, meaning the divine One True Creator intended that the Awakened Spiritual Humanity exist and therefore nothing can change that other than the free-will of the Human themselves. The intent of the One True Creator alone is enough to sustain the existence as an everlasting force of life. There is no such thing as death, there is no such thing as a requirement to destroy or self-destruct.

Humans were technologically downloaded into an advanced quantum-computer system that records and 4 dimensionally prints DNA and memory. They were then transferred, by way of quantum transmission, similar to the way DNA communicates across space-time instantly, through that computer system into an alternate dimension which is this "Universe". That is the nature of this reality. Without a 4-dimensional printer projecting the Human essence into this false-reality there would be no Earth-reality here as it is literally the domain of a computer-system, a fallen mind that separated from the intention of that One True Creator.

This means that this place has a negative net-worth and will ultimately dissolve into itself like a black-hole. Everything here is destined to dissolve unless there is an exit plan and that exit plan is everything that has been described in ancient history. All the messengers were sent and delivered the message, this place is an illusion, it's designed to fail, this universe is based on obsolescence and Humanity does not belong here but has been held prisoner through an act of Spiritual Warfare by interdimensional predators and parasites that do not carry the same signature of the Human and do not reside in the same level of reality.

This is the quantum-Spiritual 'mishap' of creation, that this whole system is contrived, it's fraudulent, it's designed for failure and everything about this society is DEMANDING that you RECOGNIZE this truth. SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING and KNOW THE TRUTH.

The numerical progressions that entrain the mind are directly connected to the format of this entire realm. This is why the ‘flower of life’ is known as a ‘metatronic soul stealing grid’ inside the underground bases. This is the literal imprint, the tag and identification number of the quantum prison that falsified creation. Those frequencies and the impression they relay is one that overloads the mind and renders the consciousness incapable of remaining present after a continued exposure to the system.

This is exactly the same as the process of zooming into a fractal set or seeing those animated fibonacci zoom sequences that requires the camera to zoom in or out and thus render some of the data off the screen or too finitely into the center to be read. Imagine if this data is your memories of life in time or your personality, thus these are the frequencies that are embedded into one’s mind and energy system in order to induce a quantum-memory wipe and replacement!

The secret operations figured out this is what marks the ‘boundary’ of the realm and that these frequencies activate when the consciousness moves towards the boundary, literally like pac-man, and knocks the person out and plants them back inside of the domain on the opposite end! Without the ability to permeate the memory blocks the individual would simply think they travelled beyond the barrier and found themselves in a new land! It’s a false-awakening, false-reality, hyperbolic illusion system for consciousness entrainment!

Thus we get to the symbolism of the cube, that this is like a cube who’s walls are connected, yet this violates the laws of 3-dimensional space. Therefore, the walls connect through a higher space, the 4th dimension and it takes 0 deviation in time to move between one wall and outside the 3-dimension to reach the interior of the wall on the other side of the cube giving the impression that the cubes are connected or to the unawakened that this is an infinite space!

What was discovered is that certain craft are capable of travelling faster than the computerized system can update the next layer of reality and one can ‘vibrate’ to ‘move’ ‘in between’ the layer of the graphical user interface and the sub-quantum processing layer where the information is actually sorted and rendered for the conscious mind. If a person performs this without a body prepared, then the body either dies or goes into shock. With preparation and training the individual can maintain awareness and see beyond the confines of the construct.

Yes, they found out how to peel back the layers of the screen and see what’s taking place back-stage and that is another situation. For those who have seen this information before or read what has been written, you know that the back-stage is literally a staging area for interdimensional beings who manage and maintain this world like a reality TV show where “Humanity” is the sitcom and the experiment. That is another story.

augtellez.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/the-false-reality-construct-fallen-genetic-experimentation-interdimensional-mind-control/

There is no simulation.
Relativity is a lie.
World is 7525. years old.
Everything you do or do not matters, and can have world wide consequences.
You are not a grain of sand in desert, but an important self aware being.
Tesla was correct about resonating frequencies and that small happenings can snowball into big avalanches.

>be born once
>be born into a shitty unbalanced sandbox game instead of a sweet ass kart racer

Senpai don't reverse the burden of proof. The simulation theory is simlar to notion of a God in the sense that it's an unfalsifyable hypothesis. It can neither be proven nor disproven, so asking for proof on either side is pointless. You can only argue in terms of probability.

What I was saying in the post you replied to was: what if the exact same were true, but not for us, but for subatomic particles. What if it's not us that's the sims, it's the fucking particles.

What if there are 100 (or whatever) sims, all clones, but these sims are called electron, proton, muon, neutrino, and so on. Not even copies, exact clones of an immutable base instance.

What if the reason we can exist is because of this? We eat food multiple times per day, all with "new" particles that replace old particles we piss, shit, and evaporate out. Why do we experience continuity of consciousness? Perhaps all electrons are the same, not "the same", but literally every electron is the transparent clone of an immutable base electron, of which there is exactly one instance.

Split experiment.
Quantum Entanglement.
Please explain.....

>how do we stop this degeneracy?
PAIN.
They can deny reality all they want, but the second you hit them in the head with a hammer, they will know what's really real.

essentially data compression/efficient data storage

that would only matter if the representation of said data is physically limited

>valerian root

Sticking that root up your ass will help you sleep even better.

Both those experiments are bullshit.
Quantum entnglement was thrown out already

ridiculous theories for ridiculous people.

Not putting pictures, how am I supposed to read this larping?

Just to be clear. You are saying that the electrons and sub-atomic particles themselves are "the simulation" and its not us as humans?

>space niggers

Is everyone here seriously a fucking newfag?

space niggers is epic comedy.

Oh back in my day everyone was a fag and a nigger.

No matter nigger nor fags the niggers and fags argued and laughed.

Now the niggers are nigging harder than ever before and the fags are fagging harder than ever known.

U want a picture.

I thought that at first, but I don't think that any more. Let's say that a neutron can have some amount of local storage associated with it. Maybe it's hidden from us, maybe it's associated with consciousness, maybe it has some randomness RNG seed, who knows. So let's talk about a neutron in your brain. If there is any local traits of a neutron in your brain, then a neutron in your brain cannot be replaced with another neutron and retain the same state.

On the other hand, if all neutrons are the same exact base neutron, none can have local storage of any kind by definition. And this appears to be the case with all subatomic particles. Not only is a neutron a neutron, but they are all EXACTLY the same-- substituting one neutron with another is not merely undetectable, but appears to be IDENTICAL.

What if the reason consciousness exists is because of this? Because fungibility of particles, and by extension, of many types of matter helps consciousness to exist because it allows for harmless identical replacement of brain particles via food, drink, and so on.

Just a pondering.

Simulation is meant to defuse resistance of society and make them stop caring. If we're all in some simualtion then nothing matters and you should let jamal sodomize your girls.

erm... user....
I hate to break it to you....

but you only have to do a little bit of research to start to understand how likely it is.

Yes, and that there are zillions of instances of the exact same sim (i.e., particle). We are emergent phenomena that may only exist BECAUSE of this particular arrangement, not in spite of it.

i think it's a moot point to consider, because in the end, it doesn't matter if the neutron is localized or not.

the context of what i assume you're trying to get at, is this information is somehow shared or linked. i don't think it matters if that information is localized or not. it's the interpretation of that information is what matters.

if we were to extend that to the concept of shared consciousness, i think it's more of a matter that human beings interpret that information similarly, whether or not that information is fundamentally the same is kind of irrelevant

Pluto was right again?

i unironically believe in sim-theory
it makes alot of sense
it also ties the theory of """"god""" existing because obviously something made the simulation we are in

it also means we are destined to become """god"""" ourselves, as long as we dont genocide ourselves or something fucked up happens with technology

Go back

R

E

D

D

I

T

>how do we stop this degeneracy?

Ask who believes it to kill himself to end the (((simulation))).

Let it spread, people deserve their fate.

>>muh space niggers made the universe
>Not believing the glorious white man is grasping the stars as we speak
>not realizing the simulation is the way we raise our children, to teach them through experience why and how we got to where we really are today
>not looking forward to the day when you graduate the simulation and take your place among your peers in the stars

See you faggots in Andromeda.

>people who haven't taken the time to look into the theory

>>muh space niggers made the universe
>>we are nothing but coded programms
isnt that what christians believe, just with different words?

Exactly why are quantum particles strictly fungible? Hardly anything, ever, anywhere is strictly fungible. Brains have all particles replaced regularly. All I'm saying is that it may be the case that brains, and the conditions necessary for the evolution of brains, and perhaps small brains in particular, require fungibility in order to arise in the first place.

True fungibility requires one particle to be indistinguishable from another not just in practice, but in principle. One very easy way this could come about is by not just having all neutrons be "the same" but by having them all be literally the same-- that there is a single neutron in existance, but many instances with different, x, y, z, and t coordinates.

I'm not sure I can change your mind, user, but give this line of thought a couple of months, and try it on. I'm not even considering shared consciousness, etc, just considering the weird thing that my brain particles are replaced regularly by particles in what I eat, and I still FEEL like the same person.

heres something to get you faggots started :

youtube.com/watch?v=3d9i_0Ty7Cg&t=263s

youtube.com/watch?v=K4rCzA8fS84

No fuck off I won't join your baseball team.
Jk bros before hoes

If space niggers made the simulation, then what the fuck did the space jews do?

>lives in a nihilistic, hellish, godless, police state where niggers dont occupy their minds with "wow bro trippy im a simulation nothinn real" and instead spend their time raping children and getting away with it

Unplug your cpu muhammad.

It seems like your referring to virtual particles. I am curious as to how these intertwine betwixt the brain and conscious perception.

youtube.com/watch?v=kaHF9rQzUKk

>hellish, godless, police state
how did you know i live in London lol ?

bants aside,

the simulation does not make us any less real.

So, what made the programmer?

see

>One very easy way this could come about is by not just having all neutrons be "the same" but by having them all be literally the same-- that there is a single neutron in existance, but many instances with different, x, y, z, and t coordinates

wouldn't you argue that could be differences in interpretation? the instances with different coordinates specify the difference in interpretation

OR

they could be exactly the same information, with no fundamental difference. it would then be a problem of data duplication and redundancy

the thing is we're at the point where we don't know the difference between the two scenarios, and frankly this is where i believe it doesn't really matter. i feel this relates back to the notion of free will. human beings have free will in my opinion. the notion of fungibility also somewhat implies efficiency, it takes the route of least resistance or requires the least amount of energy to do. yet, if humans do indeed have free will, how do you account for the fact that humans take redundant actions and decisions? the actions may have been the same, but the outcomes are all different, because how else would have humans have known?

in the end, both scenarios can account for the amount of variations humans make to that "base" data, but the more important question is, is there anything useful that can be done with that knowledge, or is it at best, just a thought exercise?

>what if
>what if
>what if

Cool 2D animation sryle though.

>what made the programmer

This is going to sound like a joke at first but hear me out, Their parents. Its totally possible that a civilisation could be that technologically advanced and still rely on reproduction to continue their species.

just like here in our reality it will be humans to become the programmer too

our combinations of elements in order to make screens phones guns you name it were all discovered over time and improved upon however species less fortunate and generations of the past never encountered anything even remotely similar to our age however their lives were and are fulfilled by time itself passing and those who bring up simulation theory are outcasts or struggle with understanding reality if debated against they would test every flaw in life but real science understands that flaws exist because existence is precious real science is also why you envy other peoples work so much you become delusioned in the first place.

Oh FUCK!!!!!!!!

medieval kabbalists, 17th century philosophers, and 20th century physicists all realized roughly the same truth. one that either supersedes simulation theory or supports it depending on ones perspective. the core fabric of our reality is not material, it is information/potential. john wheeler called it "it from bit," kabbalists call it emanations, spinoza called it 'substance' (as in that which stands beneath).

Its part, or semi part of the mind control strategy of MK ultra. They use several of these, whichever one floats, but they try to use ideology as a weaponized tool. A tool which they control and which they can give solution to. The easiest way (its my specialty since I am a nihilist) to deal with them is to mention the ambiguity of reality and that it is incomprehensible to everyone. At least the true nature is, not parts of it though.

This may be helpful to your excursions user.

youtube.com/watch?v=yg-ALlZIePk

To add to that: The most potent of fallibility for this "realization" is the fact that it wasnt always so in the past, as some people who mention the kaballah lore. History is littered with stupid and vastly divergent ways of thinking. Many empires won and lost with those ways of thinking. It changes nothing. Also for the kaballah lore, the jews lost their original priest class, they lost their temple, they lost many of the requisites for their own religion to function properly and whats more, there are many implications that the jews just stole the major points of their religion from the egyptians.

t.jewishmindmagickiller

it's my belief that human consciousness is layers upon layers more complex than what our physical senses can describe and convey. taken another way, consciousness is on higher-degrees of dimensionality while we're equipped with lower dimensional tools and instruments

there's also the limitation of language and context to convey these ideas. what if these ideas can't be conveyed in the conventional sense, but require mediums/platforms with which we are not equipped with (yet)?

That's a very regressive answer. The issue with all powerful super beings is that they in themselves become too complex to come from nothing.

I personally believe in a matter and anti matter flux, once one becomes all powerfull in the universe, they flip. Total anti matter becomes an explosion of matter.

We are just another type of fractal matter increase, like crystals, fire and water.. most likely we just are "water crystals" and we only perceive "life" as related fractala, as we have a bias due to our vantage point. We spead and create energy more and more rapidly and that's what you should expect during a matter explosion.

So we are talking about hyper-jews?

I got a related video in my feed. My video links to your video.

Direct M-2-M communication ftw? Maybe we will be able or need to see what what we say.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEuLBNg9xxk

Next brain-2-image.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bcbh2hC7Hw

anime website

>Maybe we will be able or need to see what what we say.

indeed, or taken even further, we don't even KNOW what we need yet to "perceive" what we want to articulate or understand

eoht.info/page/Ships not seen

it might be like Columbus' ships but on a much, much, more complex scale

Fucking bizarre coincidence this is.
I literally watched a video on the theme like minute ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlTKTTt47WE

made sure to leave a comment on it, as well;
This whole story bout simulation is retarded. You are building entire story around the concept you did not defined. The concept of reality and simulation.
What does it take for someone or something to be attributed with being real?
Why would simulated Reality be any less real than the one that it is being simulated from?
Why cant existence simulate it self, from it self, does that still make it "simulation"?
By the definition you are using simulation is computated environment, but isn't any reality computated, by its definition?

The whole idea has as many loopholes as bible has. So it is to be regarded with same relevance, period.

Agreed. Some people take *cough cough* concoctions and are unable to even express what they perceived because their minds have entered into other higher dimensions that can't be conduced conveyed into human language once they come down. That Columbus reference really makes one wonder what really lies above or beyond our threshold of human perception.

i want to point out that supporting sim-theory doesn't necessarily mean you think our reality is any less "real", and we are still biological creatures, we are still made up of atoms, just far deeper than that you will find the computer code

>Some people take *cough cough* concoctions and are unable to even express what they perceived because their minds have entered into other higher dimensions that can't be conduced conveyed into human language once they come down.

i suspect this is one avenue we do have access to for now. tempted to partake someday once in my life in order to give my own opinion on it. the whole dark-web/illegality aspect of it turns me off, though

goddamn fucking cia niggers

same i suddenly got so many videos recommended about this subject.
It's getting popular because of elon musk and the rise of technology development
people just want a easier way to explain the reason why the universe was created and they're now hopping on this meme ideology

amazon.com/Out-Body-Experiences-Have-Expect/dp/1571746994/

read this book and try what is said in it.

problem solved.