The only reason why i'm racist it's because i find black people ugly

the only reason why i'm racist it's because i find black people ugly

What did I tell you yesterday?

remind me please

I told you to choke on my cock. Don't make me go over there, we live close to eachother.

You're not racist just prejudice there's nothing wrong with that

i-if you insist

I will paint your lips with my cum

that you're gay?

>I told you to choke on my cock
Just proved my point, thanks faggot.

Same here.
Arabs too.
Actually anything with naturally black hair besides asians.

saying "All black people are ugly" is inherently racist because not all black people look the same. However, as long as you dont walk around calling niggers ugly, no one would ever call you out on it, nor would saying it change your life in any way.

You have no reason to walk around telling people you think all niggers are ugly. Saying "I wont fuck blacks because they are ugly" sets you up for negative attention. Saying there isn't a single black woman you would fuck is intellectually dishonest.

shut up nigger

I guess the Mediterranean countries are gayer than originally thought.

It's the heat.

i have black hair

Cute.

> What do you mean Spanish and Italians aren't white???

They stink too

Nature(or rather God) has made blacks ugly because niggers see with their lips instead of their eyes, so God enlarged their lips and made their noses massively wide. These are ugly traits because they're horizontal and they pertain to the earth (which will and must die), while white features are vertical because they pertain to the heavens (which makes them more connected to eternity). The eyes are large because they desire to see, while blacks are content in their baseness, so they get the horizontal features.

I've said it before but the nigger's obsession with shoes is a metaphor for their perception being wholly fixed on their lips, on their base desires, and so their feet take precedence over their minds. Niggers are enslaved in more ways than one can imagine.

Vertical features are beautiful because it is God telling you to reach for eternity, because that is where the beauty lies. The beauty is a symbol for virtue, it's not virtue itself, but it points towards it.

Keep going... im pretending you guys are not guys

The only reason I am racist is because i think they're stupid fucks

Can we at least agree they're ugly, stupid fucks?

What are you doing right now, user? Something lewd? Perverted pig.

>emasculated Dutch guy with yellow fever
How typical. No wonder Dutch women literally throw themselves all over my """gypsy""" cock.

The only reason I'm racist is my heart is too big. It's impossible for me to bestow upon and insert the fruits of my labour into every woman I know.
I love them all. Colours, big and small.

Blacks aren't entitled to your attraction. Whites aren't either. Or Asians. Think of times we were all isolated and only bred with each other. It's innate people shack up with people of their same race.

>italy
>white

The only reason I'm anti-Semitic is because a Jewish doctor circumcised me. And if I ever could regenerate a proper foreskin with all the structures I wouldn't even hate Jews anymore.

I sometimes wonder what simple things make us think differently than others. Why we can't just enjoy life like everyone else without hating everyone.

So this POS thread turned gay really quick.
Wonder if OP is a fag

I-is brown hair okay, Aryan friend?
I'm not uggo am I? I carry blonde genes in my family too...

Have you not watched the movie, frist time felon? Its a good movie. The boot camp sergeant states that there is i big difference between black people and niggers. Black people are the ones who work hard, are educated and are productive members of society. Niggers are lazy, food stamp/ welfare using, rap listening , biscuit lip motherfuckers. I added my own spin on tge quote.

I'm quite enjoying it.
Nothing like erotic bro bantz.
Haha I'm gonna wrap my lips round the top of your cock bro.

okay

>besides asian

how fucking cringe can you get autismo?

Reminder that we've done genetic testing on ancient mummies and the Indo-European/Aryan invaders had black hair and the blond genes come from the subjugated locals. This is even mentioned in the Germanic sagas: the defeated Vanir gods were the fair haired ones (like Freyja), while the victorious Æsir had darker features.

Blonde genes = slave genes.
>mfw I actually have blond hair
Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Thanks f a m. We was kangz n shiet while you blonde devilz waz living in subjugation.

Nah Aryans have every hair color from red to black, we made no distinction in ancient times, even a lot of Vikings had black and brown hair. Blonde is only one feature, and diversity is our strength.

That just makes you shallow. No worries though I once heard from a faggot that being shallow is okay!

we have this post everyday.

You're verifiably wrong. We did genetic testing on people in ancient Kurgan graves. They did not have fair hair genes. This also explains why women have fairer hair, on average, than males in Europe: the fair hair genes are of non-Aryan provenance:

Corded Ware culture (the ancestors of the Germanic peoples and some Balts) was founded when Aryan (Kurgan, Yamnaya people) invading from the steppes conquered the locals living on the northern European plains, killed the men, and bred with the local women. The Aryans had dark hair, the local women had fair hair.

Not all but almost

That's a perfectly legitimate reason for disliking them, and it's also a well-evidenced fact.

Actually, any person of visible African descent is by definition a nigger, since that is what the word means.

Aha I knew it. My friend's hair is fairer than mine and he's pretty unpopular in school. He's always late and makes loud inaproppriate remarks. I fucking knew it.

But... and the brunettes?

Demand reparations for the Egyptian government.