This junk bores me to death. Nothing but pointless philosophical dialogues that add nothing to the plot...

This junk bores me to death. Nothing but pointless philosophical dialogues that add nothing to the plot, you just keep hearing them saying the same shit again and again about their motivations and how delusional pricks their are but it adds no entertainment value. It's probably a lot more fitting in VN but in anime it breaks the immersion.

K

You are junk, user.

Thanks for your extremely valuable opinions user

You mean to say that Rider and Saber's debate wasn't necessary?

Go crawl in a sewer and die.

Typical fanboy response

well to be honest the vn was enjoyable and to see it animated in itself is simply a luxury so I don't see why you have to judge it so harshly. If you don't like it why even care?

Can we all at least agree on this?

I know the right 2 are likely shitposting, but I unironically agree with it even after reading the source material. I just liked Fate/Zero more. The adaptation for UBW was pretty decent and could've been a lot worse, but I really wasn't a fan of the directing and I feel like the pacing was a bit off and made it feel even more boring than the VN at times, which is a pretty big accomplishment considering how massively stretched and padded most VNs are.

if we're going about adaptation i agree

>Flick: Ufotable UBW
>Movie: Fate/Zero
>Film: Kara no Kyoukai

fixed

>someone thought it was a good idea to bump this thread

My nigga. Except that anything Fate related outside of Zero is shit.

>implying Zero isn't shit

>fate/shit
lel

>typical secondary response

The MC is such a retard, it's impossible to finish

>typical EOP who just read babby's first VN response

>criticizing fate without reading the VN at least 5 times

Just kill yourself senpai.

this desu senpai you also have to read it in Japanese and be able to recite and handwrite in 草書体 every single line otherwise your opinion on the adaptation doesn't matter

Okay. Are you full of yourself now?

I can't tell if you all have shit taste or you actually believe the Ufotable anime is bad.
Either way it doesn't bode well.

you got it

I agree. It's complete shit. Only retards like it.
>Everyone who disagrees with me has to be a retard
In this case, yes. You either like it for the cool action which is unfortunately undermined by all the shitty scenes in between or are too stupid to see its overall shittiness.