Overlord Anime: If madhouse doesn't produce a season 2 then which studio can ?

Other urls found in this thread:

cissie-king.livejournal.com/13838.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[TRIGGER]
lol

How would NPCs react and treat Yamaiko's sister if she was present in the NW.

Reminder that a certain mod is still watching us

Ainz>God
Akemi>Lesser God
What if Akemi is half elf, half drow.

As an Honored Guest (which she was to the 41). If she's still alive and not Zesshi's mother.

Aura>Shalltear>Albedo
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: you can't

That moment in the anime.

Ainz revives Akemi = Mare x Zesshi+Akemi+Yuri.

He's retarded and we shouldn't give a fuck as long as every mod follows his own rules.

What was the deal with the collar Ainz wore in Vol. 7 when he fought against Foresight? I think I might've missed something while reading.

XP multiplier

Sexiness multiplier, super effective on horny rabbits.

>Prove me wrong

But you're not

It's an item that lowers your stats, but boosts gains.

I wonder, with all the undead in E-Rantel, won't that end up spawning even more undeads or is that a thing that only happens with naturally spawned dead?

probably only happens with NW undead, cause otherwise floors 1-3 would be spawning lots of new shit automatically.

Well, you need corpses for that and Nazarick already has automatically spawning mobs to begin with.

Well, Ainz has set up the enployment office there so all the undead will be put to productive use.

Did they ever get to mention what happened to the DK locked in Fluder's basement?

Would NW spawned undead be able to learn martial arts and/or gain level

LUPUS A SHIT

Lupu will tackle Narb down and rape her.

Remember that scene in the anime where its pure QUALITY? oh wait

daily reminder to

>Ainz realises that by using temporal shift, he can now travel back and forward in time, instead of just teleporting like in Yggdrasil.

>He uses this to make sure everything is according to keikaku.
>This is why his NPCs take actions out of their own volition occasionally

I assumed it's "Freedom of movement" = immunity for movement obstruction, but maybe it is XP booster IDK.

Ainz have passive skills against most form of movement restrictions unless it's something high level which negates his entire resistance, I think that chain was just simply a physical augmentation item.
They also made the lizards wear it.

Nobody in the Tomb has a particular affiliation for her, how will get sisters react when they hear all the bad stuff they'd been saying about her? Will they withdraw their support from Albedo & Shalltear? Yuri: that's it girls from now on we're on team Mare.

So why was the intermission posted on its own and not a pastebin link like the others?
I haven't started reading yet because I wanted to wait for the volume to be fully translated beforehand but I'm assuming the intermission is immediately after part 9, right?

Ish. It's an aftermath meeting of the big heads of the Theocracy after the SPLATSPLATSPLATetc and Ainz taking ERantel.

No , it is after ch 2.
It was posted separately cause it was already translated by the chinese and since it does not require reading the previous parts Nigel just translated it.

DEEN will save the day.

Hey! You have the links to your Entoma comic strip?

Yuri and the others all knew about Entoma and what she does. They are sisters remember?

They gossip about everything about each other like all sisters

Anyone like this stupid shit you need help that bad when sao better than your anime.

He must have caught baldness from Ainz.

Why is Keeno so extatic?

Windstride == Clementine?

BONES

Shes impressed with Ainz.

She was the former 9th seat after all.

What does Evileye do this chapters? Spoilers haven't mentioned her at all.

She's Renner's bodyguard along with one of the ninja twins.

Oh, thanks.

When I read about PA swaying people to the side of Ainz I thought:

>"Would you like to be free of choice, uncertainty, fear, pain and confusion?"
>"Oh, Momon-san, that would make me so happy! How can Ainz-sama do it?"
>"He will replace your confusion with obedience. He will take away your fears and you shall fear only Ainz-sama. He will liberate you from chaos and confusion."
>"No chaos or confusion... HOW?"
>"He will give you one straight path! One purpose! One goal! TO DIE FOR AINZ-SAMA!"
>"But... but... that's horrible! I don't want to die! I don't wanna die for Ainz-sama. Why is Ainz-sama so mean?"
>"Ainz-sama is a cruel god, and you will die regardless."
>"Oh, my!"
>"Ainz-sama has come to this world to annihilate us all; crush us under the rock of his unyielding will."
>"All you see here will be destroyed. Nothing will be spared. He will foul the fields of paradise beyond repair."
>"Even my mom's house?"
>"Yes. Then he will remake the entire universe in the image of his soul. And when at last he turns to look upon the eternal desolation he has wrought, he will see himself as in a mirror and know what fear is."
>"Wow. I guess we are all pretty screwed, then."
>"Yup, we can start digging our own graves. Might as well just join the winning side."
>"But will Ainz-sama accept me? I lie a lot all the time!"
>"Ainz-sama doesn't give a shit about your petty sins."
>"Really?"
>"Really! Ainz-sama is above your dumb morals. He doesn't care if you are a chronic masturbator or a serial killer. He treats everyone like the maggots they are."

I'd say there's more about the ubermensch.

If Demiurge has his farm and Cocytus his lizards, will Pandora's Actor have his camp?

Whats the title of the little book?

Sausage?

>Pandora's Actor have his camp

It may be a stretch on my part, but I see what you did there.

He will have an academy, PA is going to run the city and there will be an orphanage there run by Nigredo and Pestonya. Enter the Nazarickjugend.

Basically a modified version of cissie-king.livejournal.com/13838.html

Though I wonder if PA will give regular speeches in E-Rantel when he's in charge.

>will Pandora's Actor have his camp?
Will it have showers also?
Hygiene is important, you know.

>>"Ainz-sama has come to this world to annihilate us all; crush us under the rock of his unyielding will."
>>"All you see here will be destroyed. Nothing will be spared. He will foul the fields of paradise beyond repair."
You fucked up there and hence.
The world is a jewel set to adorn The Supreme One and Ainze has been adamant that shit shouldn't be burned down willy nilly.

either they were not dragon lords back the nor they just didn't take part in the fight. or both

Nazarick battle academy when?

Of course the camp will have showers. We need to clense the filth, right?

Only the Ubermensch are allowed to live in Ainz's world.

>Enter the Nazarickjugend.
They recruited people like Nfirea and Enri and Albedo still going on about how it's not profitable to scout talents among puny humans.

>We need to clense the filth
I know, right?
Was talking about racial hygiene.

digging her own grave by talking about momon in front of albedo

Except that Albedo herself agrees that the orphanages would work to boost Ainz's reputation. PA will simply make them love Ainz as a side effect.

Bones

Imagine Lakyus' reaction. Her inner chuuni would be overstimulated to a such degree that she would start taking levels in illusion magic so she can attend.

Girls s love talk between her, Renner and Albedo as far as anons said.
She is praising Momon.

>Girls s love talk
Speaking of which...

Lakyus is so chuuni that she joins Ainz in order to become edgier.

That would require some self-control Albedo, Evileye going after Momon is "indirectly" entering competition for Ainzbowl.

Speaking of Overlord, any new translations since last time? I was up to 7 parts in the pastebin up to Albedo and Aura sitting on Ainz' lap.

Actually, she can throw PA-as-Momon to Evileye.

Nah, Nigel decided to stop doing it because of reservist.

>reservist
What?

>That would require some self-control Albedo
She seems to have developed some self control, some newly appointed dipshit noble named Philip tried to make a move on Albedo and she didn't kill him.

He got enlisted

I really hope an enemy is introduced that can go toe to toe with Ainz, but does so through intelligence rather than a fight

is anybody scanning the raws? ever since jcafe went down I don't know where to look for ln raws any more

>can go toe to toe with Ainz
>through intelligence
So a lot of NW?

seriously?
then who translated the intermission?
where the fuck does he even lives to get drafted, brazil?

He's fucking with you user.

singapore

Most of the antagonist are ignorant, not stupid.

I guess PDL is the closest since he is the most familiar of Yggdrasil stuff among all New World citizens.

He lives in your heart.

I'm not, actually, I do have reservist. Combat medic refresher training for 4 days. However, it should not affect translation at all, and when I'm actually recalled for the annual high-key, v10 should be done.

Go to nyaa.Or just check websites like dl-manga.

>I'm not, actually, I do have reservist.
Shit really, never would have guessed.

No, someone who has power like his, but fights him in mental battles rather than with fists directly

What do you mean, like sets the nations against him rather than fighting directly?

thanks user

Tries to crush him politically, but fails because Ainz only understands game mechanics

next part of LN is out
>Ainz talks with PA. Treats PA like crap. PA is willing to sacrifice himself.
>inner monologue: "I have no idea what I'm doing, better let Albedo and Demiurge handle conquering the world.
>Flys away.

Np. And if you cant find something check baidu. They have a lot of shit hidden , like epubs of LNs instead of the scans or drama CDs.

>but fails because Ainz only understands game mechanics
He does have some limited understanding of politics and other things, but it doesn't really matter because he has 3 super geniuses on his side that can easily play the political game so he's fine.

Friendly heads up.

All healthy Singaporean male starting the age of 16.5 need to go for National Service. For 2 years as Full Time National Service men.

Either you go to the Singapore Armed Forces, Singapore Police Force, which I was posted to, or the Singapore Civil Defense Force.

After the 2 primary years, we need to go back for reservist duties yearly for 10 cycles or till the age of 40. If you happen to be an officer you are obligated to serve up till 50.

Where is it?

Cant find it on Nigel s blog so i guess you meant chinese version.

Last year for me. ROD loh!

I was actually thinking that should Ainz beat him because he doesn't play the game at all and does something completely unexpected that baffles Demi, Albedo and PA.

For example, how he agree to JUSTniv's alliance instead of just subjugating him.

It's already translated but not out yet. There's apparently one more part coming out at 7 today so I'll finish that in time for tonight's update.

3? PA,Albedo and Demi?

Yes , and Renner too as long as she decides that Nazarick is the winning side.

I see thanks

>last year.

All my intake gone liao. I kena injuries so disupted for a few years. The last I check, I still have 3 more cycle. By that time I am done I am hitting 40.

Another friendly heads up,

I know a number of Anons have no idea where to get the translations. Pls just drop hints and not the actual link. Threads are being deleted due to that.

So far I counted 4.

Anyone with the ability to google should be able to find them...

Renner is a scary individual. So how or rather I believe she will backstab everyone. And Demiurge will not know at all.

Shaft