How influential do you guys think Oreimo had on the LN and anime industry?

How influential do you guys think Oreimo had on the LN and anime industry?
Also why did it go from a self-aware comedy show to a shitty romance?

This shit only attract underage shitposters.

>How influential do you guys think Oreimo had on the LN and anime industry?
zero
>Also why did it go from a self-aware comedy show to a shitty romance?
it was allways shit

Saying OreImo is influential in anything is demeaning to the word "influential".

>How influential do you guys think Oreimo had on the LN and anime industry?
The Evangelion of our times.

>Also why did it go from a self-aware comedy show to a shitty romance?
It was always about the purest form of love.

>it was allways shit
You're so tsun. I love it.

>Denying the influence of something just because you don't like it
It need not be a positive influence but you'd have to be retarded to think it had none.

I wouldn't say it was a game changer, but it definitely opened up a niche that now gets catered to. From my anecdotal experience there seems to be more sister/brother romance added into the generic anime harems recently. I'm sure OreImo was always intended to be what it was, but even if it never went there the audience would still have wanted the romance. Think about sitcoms like Friends where people eventually cared more about the relationships then the actually funny shit going on between all of them. The fact that other sitcoms like BBT and HIMYM also followed this formula shows how organic that process to romance can happen (using sitcoms because they tend to pander and the scripts are loose). What OreImo tried to do was use a similar strategy to get people invested in the characters and then work them through a taboo subject, which it was successful at doing. Given that not many people would seek out a show knowing the taboo subject manner, it makes a lot of sense to wrap it into a fun and lighthearted self-aware comedy.

>oriemoshit
>how influential

Zero, fortunately.

The thing thing it influenced was an influx of shitty LNs that jam their entire plot summary into the title.

>we will never get anything as good as Oreimo
Why to keep on watching anime?

greatest love story ever told and best girl

I started rewatching it for some reason. Just finished S1. I didn't like it much when it was airing but now that I'm watching it again I really do like the relationship between Kirino and Kyousuke at the end of S1. Kirino can still be a bitch though. Kyousuke himself is an enjoyable protagonist.

>muh neko

Oreimo was never good

Except for the doujins

Point taken.
Will people ever stop being mad?

IT was never a self aware comedy show, you just thought it was one. The romance was there from the very beginning and it's really good.

yeah this

theyre still doing it

>2016
>Kusonekofags are still alive

She literally gave Kyosuke away. Just let it go just like she did.

It influenced several dozen doujins

As far as the anime is concerned it's apparantly what's considered entry level/mainstream nowadays. Which is really weird to me if true, only because of what the subject matter is and all.

At least some; note the insurgency of obnoxiously long titles for no practical purpose whatsoever.

This