What was his problem?

What was his problem?

Tenma

horny

He wasn't a Japanese man.

Looks like he has a tension migraine.

He lost his name

I want to finish Monster so badly but 80 fucking episodes is insane. I think my best attempt got me 10 or so episodes from the end before I started watching something else and eventually forgot about it.

He's a monster.

Not worth it

Read the manga.

Isn't the anime a fairly faithful adaptation though?

Dude was raised to be a psycho and he knew it. I'd buy him being suicidal.

yes, the pacing in the manga is slow and feel like filler after fillers too
you should read pluto instead

He was isolated from everyone except Roberto. Roberto was ruthless and had no problems gunning people down during Ruhenheim. Another Monster follows up on the series AFAIK. I don't know if it's canon though.

Don't. Read the fucking manga.

The original poster was complaining about having to go through 80 episodes, so reading the manga in this case would be preferable since he can read at his own pace.

Tenma didn't mind his own fucking business.

He lost Eurovision contest

>talking about the pissboi
>not talking about best character in whole series

bruh

He got shot in the head a few times.

But he was a monster before that.

Being German.

That scene where he was going to meet up with his daughter but got caught up in his
>I am Tenma. I am Tenmna. Tenma isn't close to his family
act cracked me up.

Best character for sure.

Really don't get the too long complaints at all. I enjoyed it. I maranthoned it with 2-4 episodes a night and it still took a while to watch entirely which I thought was great... it gave me a well-expanded world that for once didn't just vanish in a 12-episode puff of smoke. I wish so so much that long series would become a common thing again.

mommy didn't love him