9/23 predictions

on september 23 a killing bolt will shine in the night, but it will not kill

(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2015/09/07/10-chilling-signs-that-the-world-really-will-end-on-september-28-5379621/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong.

than will annything happen?

Assassination attempt on Trump or Putin

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is alle but u can call me t3h StOrM oF RaGe!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very redpilled!!!! thats why i came to pol, 2 meet cool ppl like me _… im 19 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 draw pepe the frawg w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite !!! bcuz its SOOOO redpilled!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more nazi ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of white freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
RAAAAAAAAGEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!
love and waffles,
t3h StOrM oF RaGe

GOOD LUCK I'M HIDING BEHIND 7 ORGAN DONORS

Rapture happens/7 year tribulation begins

or both

Damn, he sexy af

Geo-thermal nuclear war

You stopping going by "the penguin of doom"?

sounds reasonable

will Christianity be dead after the rapture doesn't happen and we all go back to work on sept 25th?

not likely

so all pure christians will disapear? what kind of christians will that be?

I guess Christians who love God with all their heart. Christians who are not of this world, all in for Jesus. I myself am a Christian I pray God finds my broken soul worthy.

Kim will send a missile at nips or something

That creature carried it's testicles around for 80 years and all it produced was a pooftah, It's line ends with it.

I hope putin doesn't get assassinated, he's the only good president us Russians have had since Stalin

MY EYES

Nothing will happen.
Remember the solar flares 2 weeks ago?
It will go the same way
>day 1: NOTHING HAPPENS
>Polfags: I-It's tomorrow for sure, the whole world will get fucked
>day 2: NOTHING HAPPENS
>Polfags: but wait there's supposed to be more
>day 3: NOTHING HAPPENS
>polfags: lol retards thinking something was gonna happen, stupid kids and their doomsday prophecies
>bokerface

Furthermore its only /x/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums who believe this dumb shit and 2 of those boards are retard larpers and one is just pure autism.

If you guys really were excited for this shit why arent you shilling lgbt and other non christian god fearing boards?

Oh right, because pol is pure unrefined goopy bowl of autism stew

>using autism as insult
I find this really offensive, Trudeau's enlightened regime will have to re-educate you to be more tolerant.

Nothing is going to happen.

Who's this geezer? He needs to lose about twenty to thirty pounds.

QQ MORE FAGGOT

le ebil hungarian schemer of many shekels.

He's got the body of a 22 yo. American. I'm impressed.

if the end was nigh why arent my normie friends going batshit over it?
Oh right cuz its fake news going down in the hall of fake fame
>pizzafake
>solar flares
>sept 23 prophecy

well there was this post that described something of the sort, that there will be a giant live CGI event that is suposed to make the world hate nazis and make them look like the minions of satan, so maybe that or something like that might happen?

>anonymous (you)
Fucking retard larpers

Nork nuke in pacific

no because they are normies

Also if it makes the world hate nazis then wont nazis hate nazis and stop being nazis?

Keep your shitty stories to fanfiction.net

Some say the end is near.
Some say we'll see armageddon soon.

>the rapture
Fuck off with that Protestant cuck bullshit.

remember when peoplethought the blood moon would end the world onsept 28 2015?
metro.co.uk/2015/09/07/10-chilling-signs-that-the-world-really-will-end-on-september-28-5379621/

Well good. I sure could use a vacation from this bullshit...

well when people have a religious reason to kill someone they tend to be quite efficient at it

>NOTHING HAPPENS
We got some pretty spectacular light shows here at least.

My three thoughts are:

North Korea fires a missile and EMP's somewhere.

North Korea tests a Nuke and sets of an earth quake which will result in a new release of Fukushima radiation heading toward US.

The US turn Norks into glass

all i got from your post is
>i love burgers i love burgers burgers are the only important people i want to have burger babies
Get off your sons cock you degenerate, other countries exist, burgerstan is just the loudest faggot right now

maybe they fire a missile whitch sets off an earthquake and makes the US mad (so all at onece)

nice file name faggot.

What fine pasta we have here today

Some say a comet will fall from the sky
Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves
Followed by fault lines that cannot sit still
Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits

nice if that is true then we have a lot to look forward to

See you down in Arizona bay, anons.