Why are white people blessed with such good genetics?

Is it an evolutionary strategy? Or is it simple luck? Are there any cultures that don't consider white people as the standard of beauty?

White girls are best
Black guys are the best

White guys are the worst.
Black girls are the worst.

It's called the duality principle.

>Black guys

Applause *clap clap*.

Because they have high standards and are smart enough to breed with the best genes

winter spring summer autumn

Has to do with the climate we first were living in. Snow, lack of sunlight= light skin, light eyes
Niggers on the other hand had too much sunlight and turned black as a way to prevent sunburns after generations and generations of harsh rays

White women are biologically designed to be SHARED among the races.

It's obvious when you consider the White man's gentler emotional traits and self-inflicting tendencies to share their resources and land with other races of whom operate in the confines of hierarchy and dominance structures.

This is the most sour red pill you can ever swallow, but observe the suicide of Whites and you can see they are a race destined to serve others. Your white women are by design, to be ENJOYED by Black Men, Arab Men and Asian Men. It's simple, really.

I don't remember it but when I was younger white girls started becoming attractive to me. But at that age I also liked Asian girls. Maybe it has something to do with the media?

Niggers

>Black guys are the best
>White guys are the worst

Go blow yourself leaf

>Black guys are the best
no woman seriously thinks this

Then again if I'm in a place (nation) where there are no white women I don't even notice the absence of their existence. The majority (of nation) race takes their place. ex: Asian, Middle Eastern. And I look toward the best qt 3.14's

Disgusting anglo poster. Only the trash rejected by the chads of all races, the whites, move on to sticking poop in their vaginas.

It probably is very exciting projecting your deviant fetishes on society as a whole, but it just isnt right, muhammed.

KYS

some humans are better than others

Arrrgh, Him be'ith Troll.

Not An Argument. I put forward a scientific thesis supported by the top universities in the world.

It's a hard thing to swallow, I know. But look at the facts. Whites are being overrun, soon your countries will be MINORITY white. Think about it. You will become a MINORITY in your own home countries.

But the White Women will be spared for breeding.

>killed literally everything around the globe
>gentle

Is this what shitskins actually believe?

Only white men are obsessed with white women. But it's funny that white women need white men more than the other way around. Shown by divorce statistics and dating preferences. You guys just let them fool ya

asian are better and don't age bad like white girls
but it doesn't matter you ugly virgin retard

im a redheaded man and i've been told my whole life by every race, including my own, that i have the worst genetics possible lmao

I prefer somewhat white-looking Latin and Middle Eastern women over Norwegian women for whatever reason, I guess their exotic nature attracts me?

I'm sure it's similar for other people, white people are exotic in most of the world.

They are Caucasian physical features are the most striking. That's why people who've never seen white people before are shocked by how different the are from the locals.

ah the common race baiting shill technique

have a (you) because we all know because of your dumb fucking reply this thread will get 300+ replies

good job leaf, piss off those nu male cucks and newfag beta's here

quadroons of all types are exotic.

Hahaha. Chink manlet detected. Feeling weak and wanting revenge, Mr. Chang? Want some hope?

Protip: The asiatic Jew will fade in miscegenation. Its male children unattractive to anyone, its females desired by niggers, your entire race has only the hope of preventing all immigration and limiting emigration from the hive in preserving itself. IOW, good bye.

>>You cannot expand, cannot spread your genes and have already recognised your own need to self-cuck with the one-child policy

Cold climate adaptation creates the most desired traits because those traits are seen as the thing that makes getting resources possible.

I don't know, you tell me.

not for long