Medshits aren't white. They are Arab mixed babies. We need to keep the genes pure

Medshits aren't white. They are Arab mixed babies. We need to keep the genes pure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5-RKLdwaYb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Am I not enough white for you?

Bloody sand nigger.

>More D&C
Sage.

Love me as I am

>black hair
>brown eyes
>pedro mustache
Yeah, you like a Mexican.

Fuck off, Justin.

Unfortunately the meds are now polluted mongrels by turks and arabs and what have you. They need to be kept away from anglo pure bloods.

>Be age on Antiquity
>Spain is white full of Celts, Germanics, and Romans
>Suddenly MOORS
>Reconquista later
>"Hello fellow whites."
>"Sorry Spain... You're not a member of the yacht club anymore. I don't know you. Security. Can you take care of this guy?"

Is this what happened? Is Spain denied from the club against their will?

NO. EVERYTHING BUT A MEXICAN

youtu.be/5-RKLdwaYb0

are southern Europeans really the worst thing we have to worry about at the moment?

>suddenly Moors
Lol, you forgot that the Jews welcomed the Moors to stop the catholic oppression

>Catholic

I thought they were Arian Christians.

Meds haven't been cool since they were Slavs.

kek

Hey JIDF faggot, try a new thread topic for a change. This is getting old.

Saged.

>anglo
also sage

Retarded race baiting threads

These threads should be deleted, they don't belong on Sup Forums

they offer nothing, no discussion, nothing, just name calling, it's the lowest common denominator and attracts all the retards that have an opinion on countries and races they've never seen with their own eyes

it's absolute cancer and OP should fucking kill himself for being a double digit IQ retard

Not the reconquistadores.
The ones that were conquered were arian christians, some of them actually thought of the moors as "brothers" since they believed in the same god.

Fuck off. Italians are as White as it gets.

Good, I have nothing to do with whites or anglos.

>a leaf calling saying anyone isn't white
>a leaf

Arabs are caucasoid you dipshit. So if they are European-Arab mixes then they are still white, just darker.

Jean Luc knows his shit.

None of those is pure white, but the Italian is probably 80% european. 20% non-european already makes you look like that. On the other hand, the afghan is probably 80% non-european. There is no way to tell without doing a genetic test.

On the other hand, these guys for example are from 90 to 99% european, and there is a difference. In the shape of the skulls, of the nose, in the eyebrows, in the ears, the jaws, etc

you habe been posting your face for months

what is your fucking problem, dude?

Another example of a german med who is mostly european. Probably as european as other germans who looks 100% white but didn't inherit any dark genotypical traits.

DIVIDE AND CONQUEST THREAD

SAGE