Is this common in america?

is this common in america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVeeOM2fzBE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's common in every public school, especially those with a large negroid population.

I hope this is.

Only if you relax around blacks.

what is this? if it's recent, i'll find and fuck those apes up. what are the details

Yes. In public institutions, minorites can get away with anything because to deny them anything is racist.

A pampered mummies boy becomes a recruit and learns to toughen up.

We should actually be grateful to niggers for keeping it real as they say

That's assault brotha. He will get juvie for that. A year for sure. Maybe 2. Assault charges for a minor. We should charge all niggers as adults tho. Evolve them faster to prison. The quicker they learn prison the better for us white people.

>and a new racist was born that day

Sorry
Obama said school to prison pipeline once and made it hard to punish black kids because black kids get punished more than whites and asians for some odd reason. Have to either punish whites and asians just as much or lay off blacks.

The only reason to toughen up (act like an animal in this case) is because of nigger-tier, irrational, violent behavior. This doesn't teach someone to be a man. It's sad that everybody knows how to trigger this behavior too. The darker the skin, the more easily triggered into feral behavior.
>look at nigger
>say nigger
>it acts like nigger

This.

One of my good friends always brought up how he got jumped by a couple of niggers when he was a kid growing up in California. That shit made him the most racist person I know, and I love him, he's a real bro.

Its a nigger.
An animal.
A sibhuman.
I dont understand why they wanna let them live in their living space

>relaxing around blacks

unfortunately, this kid had to learn the lesson the hard way

This happend every week when I was in high school

lol thats why i smile when i see bad shit happening in europe

i know the victims family and their surrounding peers get redpilled,the more it happens the more that wake up

sure some resist but most wake up

that teacher will think 2x in 2020 at the voting booth

>He will get juvie for that.

lolno, all he has to do is say "ayo dat cracker called me the n-word" and school officials will be so scared shitless at worst they'll give the nigger lunch detention for a few days

>put enough current through it to fry their balls into pork crackling
>place bike in black neighbourhood
>???
>black population plummets

>common?

Random nigger beating
fag crying on the floor

Yup that sums up california.

>because black kids get punished more than whites and asians for some odd reason
I wonder fucking why.

>lol thats why i smile when i see bad shit happening in europe
really? you think people need to learn the hard way? At this rate europe requires massive ethnic cleansing, and you sit back for the lulz for how people get redpilled. I bet you wish Clinton was president too so people would be pushed more to the edge before being redpilled.

yes but more frequent now is attacks by illegal Mexicans and the police will do nothing and if they do charge them its for a lesser crime so they will not have to report to immigration.

I never thought I would agree with Hillary, but
>super predators

Every time I see an article about blacks being punished more than any other race, I never once see them acknowledge that blacks commit more offenses to warrant their punishment.

At public school yes.

all white families pay to send their kids to private school and basically our public schools are now 99% non white. if you're the one white kid ur fucked

ive tried being vocal about it,so have some celebs but they get shouted down by the cucks

we need to wake up more normies and it is working but we need more,i love when an attack happens and men and women are raging on fb in news articles

its become almost socially acceptable to vent a bit of racism openly just after an attack even if you are pretty lefty,and people who say "mut the poor innocent muslims" get btfo

the pot just needs to boil just a bit more m8,its shit waiting and people getting hurt but since ww2 we have been pussified and it takes alot to undo that mindset

why? ww2 = bombs being dropped on our towns lad,war to yanks is somert that happens in a distant desert far away

we instead tried to be peaceful and nice to each other even if we gotta tolerate crap to keep the peace....it worked for a time but the migrants have proven our kindness is being taken for weakness

we are slowly relearning how to hate again.

Yeah but fuck school administrators. Assault is assault. Get a lawyer sue the nigger and his family,and press charges. If the law fails. Do what the scieontologists did and kill the niggers family pets. Or deathwish all of niggerdom via Bruce Willis diehard style bby.

Toughen up means next time he isn't going to stand there like a some 10yo girl and wait to be punched - even if he ran it would be a step up from basically giving yourself to a literal animal.

The real world is fucking nasty if you have a retard multi racial nation.

But assault. Is assault. If you press charges its jail or court. Nigger will do juvie. Nigger might get off on good behavior. Because nigger treatment. But that nigger will have a record. Then expunged when he turns 18 if he doesn't do more nigger things. Or he will go pro nigger and build an impressive resume via diff prisons and charges. As I said earlier charge all niggers as adults so they build impressive prison resumes so they evolve faster into 3 strikes life imprisonment. Bingo Texas is saved boys.

Blacks, particularly inner-city 75 IQ ghetto niggers, are completely bereft of any sense of honor or chivalry. These are absolutely alien concepts to them.

I don't know the backstory behind this, but this is apparently the "knockout game," invariably practiced by blacks, in which they walk up and sucker punch an unsuspecting person, and note how the jigaboo had his friends filming it who were ready to jump in, in case the white kid tried fighting back.

This leads to another practice unique among blacks when "fighting." They love ganging up on you in packs. Anyone who grew up in a school with a significant percentage of ghetto blacks will have stories for you, but we had a white kid who was just mauled by a dozen or so blacks all at once in the cafeteria when I was in high school.

Plenty of whites and Mexicans grow up in the ghetto too, but you'll never see this behavior among them regardless of class level. This is exclusively black behavior. They never evolved any sort of hunch to fight fair and honorably. Their only impulse is to hurt and humiliate the white kid.

I have trouble even imagining them have a proper, one-on-one fistfight without three or four of their friends ready to jump in, because they're not even good fighters. They're generally out-of-shape potheads who have a sense that they wouldn't thrive in those kinds of conditions.

these are pretty great desu senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=mVeeOM2fzBE

We bringin back mandatory sentencing and hopefully 3 strike laws

Not as common as getting shot is

This

It is unfortunately the only thing that will work as all other means of rational discussion have been closed off. We know who did that and why, so now we are left with education through violence.

Pic related, they used control the discourse when the state had the power to keep order, not now they don't.

Spics are pretty bad desu. But only because niggers and other cartels.

whites are subhuman

A nigger killed my sister over 20 dollars.

The nigger's mother visited him every day in jail.

The nigger's mother ended up burned alive with a pipe stuck up her ass. I wonder how that happened.

*relaxes around blacks*
*gets knocked out and robbed*
deserved it. NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS

Do German kids drink fluoride water that sucks off their testosterone? School brawls is the most normal thing ever.

I was a violent kid and did punch Armenians and wanna-be-gangsters. Ended up with better grades than most.

Story?

Just never be around them.

>that teacher will think 2x in 2020 at the voting booth

electoral politics mean fuck all lad

I was nigger-tier back in the day. We beat three niggers with bats in a Dunkin' Donuts lol

It was in the 90s, there was cameras, but we never got caught for some reason.

Yeah, its called "knockout game", niggers go and just randomly lay whitey to sleep. It's survival of the fittest and whitey is weak in USA.

Poor bastard got red pilled by his public school system.

I don't want to say to much, to stay anonymous....

But my crack head sister owed a nigger money. He shot my sister and a black girl in front of my 3 year old nephew.

All I know is the nigger's mom was burned alive and had a pipe shoved inside her.

I believe that's called Hammurabi's code. How can you possibly piss off a bhudist? Islam.

Assaulting people at a place for learning, yeah. I hope that ape you're loving is real nice and tough cause I bet he doesn't go to that school anymore he'll be out on the streets with his other pet niggers for the rest of their lives where they wind up in a cell cage like they belong. Broke ass dumb mother fuckers do nothing losers. Also fuck you canada I know that's you cunt.

In my school, the tattooed spic gang types always minded their own business. I think that their main competition being blacks, having to deal with them all day fighting for turf and so on, it gives them at best an appreciation and at worst an indifference towards whites. I never encountered any nigger behavior among Hispanics, or encountered any that demonstrated any "chip on shoulder" sense of entitlement or any sort of animosity towards me.

I really doubt they're as bad as blacks even in your area. With blacks, it's in their DNA. They're at the bottom of the evolutionary "human" gene pool. Their "civilization" never developed to any sort of level in which an honor code or sense of fairness would have any reason to develop and become ingrained.

Nigger larping as Deus Vulter or Deus Vulter larping as a Nigger. Can't really decide which is worse

Someones going to jail

Sorry for the loss man. But I'm guessing the mother dying.. surely.. it was, (((pure coincidence)))?

This. Rule #1
Also, look at whitey's foot placement. Don't stand like that when a nigger is coming at you

All niggers should fucking hang.

>

>a guy punches his friend as a joke
>Sup Forums throws a hissy fit
Classic.

Is that how the FBI spread AIDES?

>euro

What better place? He certainly learned a life lesson. Far more constructive than most of the curriculum too.

>That's assault brotha. He will get juvie for that. A year for sure.

dude, what school did you go to? we had fights all the time in my high school, I even got in a few and nobody ever went to jail over it. Unless they stabbed someone or assaulted them with a weapon.

This. My first redpill was tribes of abos at school doing whatever they wanted and getting away with it because racism or something

he dindu NUFFIN