New Reads

Anything new you have come across Sup Forums to read?

Just read this and I have early hopes for it:

Kin No Tamago

It'sAbout a young Manga Editor who is working at a New Editorial Departmemt for Weekly Shounan Mangas.

you should probably dump the chapters

I finished one outs recently

>It'sAbout a young Manga
Droped
>Editor
Actually... it might be interesting.

Karate Shokoushi Kohinata Minoru.
I was looking for something to replace the hollow holyland left in me and found this,is about a guy who starts doing karate because reasons.

Is really good, the only thing I dislike is the twisted humor of the author regarding rape.

There's only one

OP here, Dumping the only chapter I guess.
Using cellphone, so yeah...

i refuse to read any manga about mangakas. that being said, i exclusively read long running shounen shit: one piss, jojo, hiatus x hiatus, boat, mc guyver

Page 2

Page 3

fuck off dumb phoneposter

Page 4

Page 5
Why so angry?

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

>Mangas

Honestly, not really. There's a few things some of the resident scanlators have recently done, but nothing overtly new.

It's clearly because your posts are full of typos and you're clearly new. Way to reinforce the stereotype, but thank you for dumping.

Page 10

Yeah. I just lurk most of the time. Thought I should at least make a thread for once. Sorry if it is so shit.

One more

Last one.

It's been a while since I've followed a 4-koma. I think the last one was Mangaka-san to Assistant to. Seems interesting enough. Will be following.

Cute

Fuck, I hate 4koma layout. As someone who only reads online, I have no idea why they do this. Is it to appeal to magazines to publish their shit cause it doesnt take much space? Its very irritating for the reader to have so little actual content when the characters are actually intriguing.

Following

It's a cultural thing. They're the foundations of manga, like Sazae-san. There's a whole art to making comics in four panels. I actually prefer when they switch between the two, to mix it up, but I have nothing entirely against 4-koma.

>so little actual content
It's worse when they're pretending to actually take up space like shitty korean webtoons.

Thanks OP.

>That art

wait a moment

Thanks for the dump, ill follow it.

T-rex na kanojo, dinosaur monster girls.

Gleipnir, guy can tranform into a beast, girl finds out he can and asks for help.

Oddman 11, another Douman Seiman weird work(read voynich hotel if that name means nothing to you). Like scott pilgrim but from a girls perspective.

Aku no kyouten, teacher is trying to be a good teacher while also being a psychopath

Aka mi hajiketa, couple of small love stories

Skill of lure, korean story of a guy getting love advise from a player

Tejina sempai, dagashi kashi but with a sempai that wants to magic but she needs assistant-kun because she sucks.

Koi wa ameagari no You ni, girl (high school student) working at a restaurant falls in love with her 45 year old boss

It's not that new, but I've started reading Ajin-chan wa Kataritai recently. It's pretty comfy. Sort of like Monster Musume but with less ecchi, and mc is not interested in the grils.

>not interested
Romantically interested I mean. He is interested in them for other reasons.

Girls are wet for him though.
And i love it.

I know right? So good.

Don't remind me of the 85% white space horror that is that stuff

Editor-chan a cute. A CUTE!

Kakegurui spin off chapter came out
Someone please pick up main series again

Pretty good list user, thank you

where can i read genshiken 103? every link i find has an older chapter for some reason.