Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices

Daily reminder that American posters on this board have ZERO reasons to complain about house prices.

Pic related: in my country this would cost at least $200,000 regardless of location

That brings me back to when oldchan chipped in to buy a crackhouse together.

lmao google vancouver housing prices if you want a good laugh

This isn't a crackhouse, it's in Billings, which is one of the finest urban localities in southern Montana.

then move to America instead of whining every other day and post this shit here

Look Mohammed, I realize that your own life is pretty comfortable in your new tax-funded Innsbruck apartment, but some of us have to buy a property ourselves.

This would cost at least $900,000 in Vancouver,
not even kidding

I'm moving to the USA

you realize nothing but show a lot what a piece of scum you are through your projections :) you whining little bitch

digits confirm you are a worthless piece of shit :)

Just get a flatpack cuckshed off Ikea, m8.

>muh Vancouver

You idiots miss the point entirely. I'm talking about the entire nation of Great Britain, while you are referring to one Chinese enclave in a country that is among the largest in the world. Just move to Edmonton.

And it comes with all the guns and free speech you can dream of.

>tell others to move but
>let me continiue bitching around without moving

you fucking hypocrite

Neither did he call it one fucking milk drinker

Umm, Ahmed, I realize the concept of national borders may be alien to you, but moving from the UK to the US is rather different to moving from one of Vancouver's many Chinatowns to Edmonton which is in the same country.

*slams you against the wall*

What. Did. You. Frickin. Call. Me

*pants wildly*

I would cost around half a mil in here.

Obviously your standards are very, very low.

In Illinois that's more like a $25-35K house.

>Just move to Edmonton.
I'm guessing you have never been there Mohamed, there is other Mohameds there and the dental health is terrible so my guess is you'd like it

I fucking hate Vancouver, I'd never live there I was just making a fucking point you dumb ass muslim.

I'll phone the police on you for your plastic spoon and your TV liscence

>Montana

Sorry, a meth lab.

Living that close to a freeway

>I hate Vancouver

Then where do you live, icecuck? ToRENTo?

Actually it's more chocolate milk at this point teehee

do you even realize how worthless you are? you bitch around and use the same insult phrase over and over; but it isn't really an insult; it is calling me names which you think will offend me followed by excuses why you are in the situation where you are... why don't you realize what a joke you are and have a victim mentally :) ?

Easy access to downtown Billings on your doorstep. Want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life for the weekend? Well, hey, just pack up your tent, strap the family bicycles to the roof of your car, gather up your kids (mom can come too!) and head right on over to the freeway to get stuck into the wilderness on your doorstep!

I'm in the Maritime which is 100% white and 0% muslim

How is Shariah law working out for you?

probably has 300k in taxes owing.

if it were that simple, you could own all of detroit and las vegas. homes sell for 10k there

>Australian in charge of comprehending the real estate market

This is why your property market is messed up Ollie

I know you won't understand this but in the U.S., especially in mostly empty flyover states, the roads are long and straight and sectioned in grids. This means there is no reason to live on a highways because you pick the direction of where you want to go regardless of if on a highway or not. You also have a major misconception about Billings being a city.

Nah. in america. if someone defaults on a mortgage. the person who buys the house has to pay the taxes owing

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

This. The only time you get on the freeway is when you are leaving town because you like the Walmart 40 miles away better.
t. Kansas

LOL. Ahmed lost his battleship.

Haha I'm on vacation in Kansa right now so true.

Price?

my bad

2150000.- CHF

>1 bar

stop your racism while you represent our country. I live in Toronto and it's probably the safest "big" city in the world. I'm not an islamaphobe but our Muslim/Moslim population is very peaceful. Lovely place :)

whatever bar

top one: 10min by car to next large city
< 45min by car to the next large city but beautiful countryside

What are you going to do about bong?

Tell me that again in a couple years when the sandniggers are religon of peacing you everyday and Shari Law has been imposed.

>its not even brick and mortar

That's a 17 grand Costco shed

How much in burger?

Its also built out of wood and not 2 layers of brick, which significantly reduces the price.

M-move in with you? *yiffs*

I saw this exact same thread a couple days ago.

>american houses are made of wood
>surprised when they get BTFO by hurricanes

2220000 USD

Lmao your a dumbass. Everyone has the right to celebrate their religion publicly. We have more Christians in Toronto than Muslims but are the Christians threatening our existence? No. So why would the muslims be?

It must be hard to be so bigoted towards everyone who isn't you. I'd bet that your really insecure in real life and use this shithole of a site to vent your frustrations because you're too lazy to do anything about it.

Read a book, hit the gym and stop being a fucking moron.

>Not Hurrikangz

Lurk moar

you can actually get a 2 bed in newcastle for less than 50k

swansea also has student properties (6 or 7 bed) going for 120k ish with a beautiful sea view

Where I live that'd be a million bucks

$2 million or is that a mistake?

>browing nupol on a regular basis

>>>>/reddit/

this is the top one
lower one is 682kUSD

>Pic related: in my country this would cost at least $200,000 regardless of location

This wooden trash would cost that much?

Nigga I've been here for over a decade, I can't keep a reddit account for more than two days before it gets banned.

Damn wtf have the chinks invaded or something?

680k USD, doofus.

Also

>tfw 110k house I live in has more land and is much nicer looking

At least we bon't build our homes out of cheap cardboard and in naturals disaster areas.

>house in Montana

Breaking News: America is cheap where no one wants to live and where there are no good paying jobs.

old post is old

>sage

When shitskins eventually outbreed you it will turn into a shithole. See Detroit, Gary, and Chicago where crime is rampant. Or do you prefer the middle east where everyone gets beheaded raped and killed on a daily basis. Face it brown people aside from Asians can not run a civilized country.

refer to nope, supply and demand.

And in palo alto that house would cost over 1 million. You absolute fucking retard.
The UK is cheap as fuck compared to CA and NY.

Yeah, noticed after posted. Nonetheless they talk about the housing economy here going through inflation. Fucking boy could it be worse.

Comparing the most expensive city in America to anywhere in the UK is retarded.

There are no "naturals disaster areas" in Europe. Have you ever experience something close to sustained winds of over 250km/h? Only poured concrete can withstand that. You basically have to live in a bunker. That's why people prefer to just rebuild from cheap materials when it happens.

If you built your houses a little sturdier and maybe protected your coasts a bit better you wouldn't have to lose and rebuild everything every time.
But oy vey that wouldn't be too kosher now would it!

Ahmeds using a taxpayers funded computer to shitpost about how we should abandon our country for another.
We don't take handouts, we work for our money Skitskin, it's called grit.

>Middle of nowhere Montana
Enjoy your 40 minute drive to get anywhere

I just tried to explain to you why "a little sturdier" won't help. It has to be poured concrete including the roof. Then the flooding is a whole another matter.
It's easier to just replace the roof/walls when a big one hits.

Holy shit are you retarded? I invite you to come get on a fucking shrimp boat and try and fight a god damn hurricane. You have absolutely NO idea how ridiculous they are. You're not qualified to speak on this matter so before you say something unironically this retarded again I would like you to look at what they fucking do on google.

Fuck Kansas I had to stay in Seneca and the nearest Wal-Marts were all 30-40 minutes away. The people in that town were living off of Dollar General and would walk around without shirts. Fucking flyovers rural suburban retards.

Show me a house that can be built to withstand 225mph winds.

Now show me a house that can be built to withstand 225 mph winds that doesn't cost more then 130% normal cost build.

It's cheaper to just rebuild and have the jews pay.

t. low iq

disposable. just like the red paper cups we see on all the degenerate party pics
this is not due to inflation. there‘s more behind it. nobody ever buys a house here. mortgage -> debt -> deduct interest from taxes.
and we are a tiny country, but an expensive one. there‘s many multinationals hq’s and large expat communities. most swiss inherit a house or appt. the newcomers don‘t and can‘t afford a house here (most expats can).

There is nothing even slightly comparable to the Silicon Valley in the UK. All the expensive neighborhoods there are old money. Sorry I've looked at houses in more then one city like you.

I sell you a few acres here in central Kentucky if you're white. 3000sqft here costs around $200,000

come on, even the wealthier people living in the dominican republic can afford a brick and mortar or concrete house.
London? well, who would want to live there..

I wasn't likening it to inflation, just having an introspective amount about inflation that exists here. The same things apply here but still the prices are lower because of involvement in global industries. America really fucking kicks ass.

>1.5 story
>leafy green suburban area
>decent condition
Lel try 1.5 million plus in Sydney. Probably add a couple hundred thousand if the chink horde turn up

>Muh 200 mile winds
Build concrete/brick houses instead of plywood and wood.

>Muh floods
Just dig designated flooding areas to keep the water away from urban areas, build sanddunes, dykes, pumps and dams. It's not rocket science.
70% of our country is below sea level yet we haven't had a major flood in over 70 years.

>I live in Toronto and it's probably the safest "big" city in the world.

How deluded are you? Toronto is more dangerous than practically any major city in Europe.

I think the density here is massive, you are right too, the US has many powerhouses.

How much would my house cost in Europe? I'm moving in next Friday. Cost 75,000 and it's pretty much inside the city

A brick and mortar house is not going to stand up to it and a poured concrete house *MIGHT* stand up to it. It's also gonna get moldy as fuck inside either and they're both gonna have to be torn the fuck down anyway.

what a shitheap

€300,000 minimum but everybody says we are getting to the fase where the bubble is going to collapse again

that shed would violate our building code. see above, suburbia building zone is at least 1kCHF/m2 (1m2 is approx 9 sq ft)

nice cuckshed. 10 million in the uk

brick and mortar would stand up to it, the roof is the issue. use freshwater sand for the concrete one and install a central A/C - it works in the dominican republic, why doesn‘t it work in the US?

>Build concrete/brick houses instead of plywood and wood.

Wow thanks for your brilliant solutions bud. I'm sure the thousands of civil engineers who examine this problem yearly ruled out these solutions because they clearly just aren't as smart as you.

Wouldn't survive the winter in that thing, I'm afraid.
also same as:

In the mighty Kingdom of The Netherlands I'd say €180,000 but I can't see the inside or the garden

gross

Maybe they aren't, but I'm pretty sure it's got more to do with the broken window fallacy than with lazy or stupid engineers.