>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg
>Padres maps
imgur.com/a/6FyPA

Developments Sep20
>N Hama atack
RU MOD:offensive initiated by US secret service to stop advance of SAA in E DeZ
Terrorist main aim was to seize RU MP's unit, they managed to encircle it
RuAF strikes stop the attack killing 850+,11 tanks, 4 IFVs, 46 pickups&5 mortars. SAA reversed all jiadi gains
>DeZ
Ru MOD:IS strongest attacks come form N where US/SDF is
US opens dams on Euphrates to prevent crossing of SAA
SAA advances in NW DeZ, 30km to SAA troops from SE Raqqa
>Raqqa:SDF controls 80%
>Hama/homs pocket:IS ejected from 5 towns
>Military source:US says ready to leave Al-Tanf
>Rouhani:Trump 'rogue' newcomer|IRGC commander:US “corrupt and bullying state”
>Ru Mod:500 rebels deflect to gov last 24h
>Netanyahu:we will act to prevent Iran from establishing permanent military bases in Sy
>Erdogan:Will impose sanctions if Kurdish referendum held
>Saudi bombing kills 9 members of same family in Yemen
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-comes-face-face-us-army-forces-humvees-drive-off/
twitter.com/michaelh992/status/911142974666485760
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-navy-fires-several-cruise-missiles-al-qaeda-targets-idlib/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State
youtube.com/watch?v=lIoEwESh320
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/911200834184269824
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/911203514256379905
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.733485&lon=39.761667&z=14&m=bs&show=/12922587/Kusūbī
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911205473134825472
youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/911201492782198784
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.298595&lon=40.284977&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;402662658;352662249;70381;508612;157928;531023;424003;325100;125312;0;125312;0;0;182184
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/911204417734533120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prev.

Bump
new russian gun btw

ak 15

PP 19-01
like the bizon but without the cumbersome magazine

Mp 446

Lebedev PL 15

GSh 18

stop plz

Why tho?
Keeping the bread alive when the other dies

SV 98
chambered in old service cartridge 7.62x54r

ORSIS T-5000
more recent development chambered in NATO caliber (.308 and .338 lm).
it seems like Russia is slowly changing it's service calibers to NATO ones.

SVK
Basically an updated SVD-like DMR.

AEK-999 chambered in 7.62x51 NATO
It seems like Russia is preparing for a war on NATO soil with all these NATO chambered weapons

RPK 16

And that should be it for the most recent interesting russian weapons

whats this supposed to be? A spec ops compact lmg

Squad automatic weapons
they added the optics and silencer for shows i don't think it'll be issued with these for the regular infantryman only elite troops

>VIDEO: Syrian Army comes face-to-face with US Army, forces Humvees to drive off

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (10:50 P.M.) – Al-Masdar News has obtained footage showing the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) halting a US convoy in downtown Qamishli, then forcing the American armored vehicles to turn back into Kurdish-held suburbs.
The video was recorded by an off-duty Syrian soldier on Tuesday and depicts the US Army trying to bypass a SAA checkpoint, only to be turned back by government troops. The rare incident was described as an accident as no military confrontation nor clashes took place:
On Tuesday, a large batch of Humvees, bulldozers and technicals were delivered to the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) as a gift from the Pentagon which looks to speed up the ongoing ‘Al-Jazirah Storm’ offensive against ISIS. The video is related to the same event.
Qamishli – a diverse border city in northeastern Syria that is home to over 200,000 people – has been under split control between Kurdish forces and the SAA since 2012.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-comes-face-face-us-army-forces-humvees-drive-off/

captcha: comercial hewish
really makes you think

Homs gainz

>Syrian Army liberates new town in east Homs

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:50 P.M.) – The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) continued their offensive in the eastern countryside of the Homs Governorate, today, targeting the Islamic State’s (ISIL) last positions in this region of central Syria.
Led by the 5th Legion and 18th Tank Division, the Syrian Arab Army attacked the Islamic State’s positions at the town of Mushayrifah Al-Shamaliyah, resulting in a short battle this morning.
Within hours of launching this attack in the eastern countryside of Homs, the Syrian Arab Army was able to break-through the Islamic State’s positions and liberate the town of Mushayrifah Al-Shamaliyah.
As a result of today’s advance in east Homs, the Syrian Arab Army is now within striking distance of the Al-Salihiyah area of the Jubb Al-Jarrah District.

Thanks for sharing random guy, nice to look at fresh neat weapons

P-padre?

Yeah, what's up

Russian lost much more soldiers then they're willing to publicly acknowledge, the retaliatory campaign in Idleb indicates it as well

Nice seeing that someone is taking interest
Do you think Russia is planning for a war on eastern Europe soil? they recently started making guns chambered in NATO cartridges in order to facilitate interchangability with captured ennemy ammo.
Oh and btw i'm Doc.

Not sure what to make up of it, but IS claims it's Inghimashi squads killed 30 Russian (PMCs probably) and Syrian soldiers on the EAST bank of Euphrates in Khasham village

Well... that does explain why they are switching... or maybe they plan to have n ammo buying deal cause that type of ammo is massively produced, ergo cheaper?

>Do you think Russia is planning for a war on eastern Europe soil?
I don't think so, unless there are NATO bases in Ukraine and Georgia they're safe, it will become really dangerous when the situation like with Israel now will happen. That is when they're surrounded by huge amount of both ballistic and manouvering missiles, which they could be incapable of intercepting. In any other case I see no reason for conventional war in Europe.
Don't know what to make of the new standardization of these calibers, but I doubt they'd plan their weapon development to suit the "war in eastern Europe" western narrative. Seems just silly.

>russia
>buying weapons instead of making them
Nah, russia will keep an independant armament industry
Isn't Baltic states+Poland nato bases already a threat enough to plan for a war in eastern yurop?
I mean with all the military maneuvers in conjunction with USA right at the border.
>inb4 annexation of baltic states+eastern poland all over again

Anyone give me quick rundowns of how Libya, Afghanistan, and Yemen are doing? Or any maps? holol map is ok but doesn't cut it sometimes

>Isn't Baltic states+Poland nato bases already a threat enough to plan for a war in eastern yurop?
Nah, not at all. Keep in mind we don't share a border with Russia and cucksheds like Estonia, Latvia or Lithuania are so insignificant Russians are barely caring what's going on in there, unless they'll install Patriots or something.
Anyway our current estabilishment is locked on US dicksucking and they want so much US presence, that even US said they won't go so deep, because it would anger Russia and there's no point in this. Actually they're right, but our politicians would probably enjoy having whole US forces on Belarussian border..
Wise man said "there are people who hate Russia more than they love Poland", never was as relevant as today.

>we don't share a border with Russia
Dude, kaliningrad...

Wow Jews certainly got hit last night alright
I hear it was a drone, but it could've been Bibi on his paragliding for all we know
>twitter.com/michaelh992/status/911142974666485760

Check this.
Look familiar?
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-russian-navy-fires-several-cruise-missiles-al-qaeda-targets-idlib/

Look, we had a serious problem when Ukraine wasn't independent because we indeed shared a large border with Russia, and as always it led to border tensions. Now thanks to G*d Ukraine is where it is, and Russia turned from geopolitical enemy, to geopolitical ally. We used to say "doktryna Giedroycia", basically that estabilishment of independent Ukraine between us and Russia is vital for peace in eastern Europe. It indeed was, but our politicians failed to notice that it changed. Kaliningrad on the other hand is a maemae.

FREE KURDISTAN
3 DAYS

That's Russian missile strikes, while the footage in the Tweet is probably Syrian Air Defence launching S200 yesterday night

I see, let's hope for you guys russia doesn't integrate belarus.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_State

The location doesn't remind you of something?
the hills, the small houses?

Hmm no not really, what is this supposed to be?
I bet they targeted either HQs with militant commanders or ammunition storage like always with these strikes.
It's just the scale of retaliation that makes me think out of these 29 peacekeepers there was more than 3 wounded..
Yeah, I certainly hope so, I think Russians are smart enough to know it and they won't try it in near future.

Wtf man, last night you said you gave up

hello, i'm here for the dead isis pics

can someone post some more Assad propaganda posters?
like something out of the 40's?

It reminded me too much of the idlib camp we found with the tower sticking in the middle.
>I think Russians are smart enough to know it and they won't try it in near future.
After watching this old ass interview i had the feeling putin may want to reintegrate the old russian empire republics into russia
youtube.com/watch?v=lIoEwESh320

no it doesn't. the rebel offensive just gave the russian a convieniant excuse to curb stomb ibshits.

the offensive was massive and if russians and SAA wouldn't do a massive strafing round to destroy their capabilities we would see another rebel offensive in a few weeks....

supressing the ennemie with massive airpower to discourage them from mounting another attack isn't a new strategy...

the other issue is that kadyrow is involved... and and i don't think he's a moderating influence ;D

IT GOT UPDATED

*shoots russian shills*

>new

Tons of it on fb for example

does anyone have the lyrics to "Allah, Souria, Bashar"

>*shoots russian shills*
dies in a sledding accident

Why do nationalist slavs culturally approriate Germanic themes?

Makes me fucking sick, fucking hohol

divide by 10 whatever ISIS claims

Very good, thanks

how dare he contribute
shame on him

>Why do nationalist slavs
cos they are not nationalist they are cuck globalist shils

>Ingimashi squad
>reporting counter offensive kills
I doubt these numbers, sucks if true though.

>Effort/Work on the alleged evacuation agreement freezes after #ISIS shelled Salamiyah city this morning.
twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran/status/911200834184269824

That would be the ISIS Hunters, and indeed, divide that by 10

Classic :DD

what do you mean are you just taking scrrenshots of livemap and shop in memepic with some transparency? I don't see what's supposed to be hacked

>the scale of retaliation that makes me think out of these 29 peacekeepers there was more than 3 wounded
I think they are making a statement.
>"You dare to think about threatening our men and we will rain overwhelming hell down upon you."
Its very much in the vein of way the ussr used to respond to international terrorist threats that targeted their citizens.
It keeps this sort of shit from happening again too quickly.

baking real bread S;;e this one

>Battle ongoing in Eastern Hama countryside , the deal was in September 20 for women and children only to Idlib not Deir Ezzor
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/911203514256379905

Say it to his face and not online and see what happens :)

>Say it to his face and not online and see what happens :)
this would happen

Häng dig själv.

moar

Kek, open thermobaric season on IS if they evacuate the non-combatants
>JustBeslanaMyShitUp.webm

benis

The site got hacked, and im taking screenshots.
I finally put all of them together

When did John Cena join Azov?

:3

>Reports that SAA liberated Qasabi in West Deir Ezzor
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.733485&lon=39.761667&z=14&m=bs&show=/12922587/Kusūbī
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911205473134825472

I hope you have opened your window, stretched comfortably and called out "Magbar Amrika" or "Al mawt li Amrika" your preference today friends.

I made an map to show how the warmongering NATO is provokingly surrounding Russia :) #NatoInvadedRussia

why is middle eastern natioanlism so comfy?

wew a dog fucker lel
surprised he doesn't have a dildo up his ass when he sits like other azov members

youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

I am retarded

i'd be his dog

>Benis is 4000km away from bagina
Ain't it always.

people like this need to be executed .

>#Syria #DeirEzzor More Activist now reporting last nights reports about #SAA capturing Halbiya / Zalbiya but also adding "Al Qasbi" to list

pretty good

Maybe yours :DD

y?

i mean other than posing as as white nationalist in a Mercedes a jew bought for you in a jew funded battalion

>Deir al-Zour: Syrian Arab Army and allied forces continue their operations on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River and control a number of farms in the vicinity of the town of Khasham
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.298595&lon=40.284977&z=13&m=bs&gz=0;402662658;352662249;70381;508612;157928;531023;424003;325100;125312;0;125312;0;0;182184
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/911204417734533120

>being this mad about someone more successful ,tougher and better looking than you

Tfu :DD

Fuck off NEET.

assad is a fag

Ukraine>Russia

All your friends are there. Do not waste your time here

U mad, russian shill?

Any claim on IS casualties? I think large Inghimashi raid couldn't go unnoticed in the media after the clashes, especially they've reportedly suffered own casualties, so the militants probably did as well. It's the same village (Khasham)

Report and move on