Polish massacre of Germans in Danzig

>not a part of Poland or Germany, city state under international supervision
>Polish military presence was few guys in a post office, and a garrison at Westerplatte (88 men, increased to some 200 before the war)
>had it's own police
>elected local NSDAP into power
>a German battleship was parked nearby

So when did Poles massacre Germans in Danzig?
How did some 55 postmen plus 200 guys in a garrison on a peninsula manage to massacre Germans, considering there were several hundred policemen and several thousand German paramilitaries in Danzig?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mU63Vha7uuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With guns.

You didn't listen
You should have listened

When? How?
Because neo-Nazis regularly claim this, yet I can't see how can 55 postmen with some military training massacre hundreds of Germans, which according to neo-Nazis led Hitler to declare war on Poland, when they were opposed by several hundred German policemen and several thousand paramilitaries.

Don't watch TGSNT for historical accuracy, there is no proof of it because it never happened.

You'll see that the nazibots on Sup Forums will turn this topic into everything but the actual subject to obfuscate their dedication to lies.

Just before the invasion of Poland, with guns.

Source?

I don't think it's possible to 'massacre' Germans.
You can only cull them.

source: my delusions

you mean his maple sauce filled imagination?

There is literally nothing wrong with massacres of Germans. Prove me wrong

it started slowly.. german families were massacred in their homes in Silesia
it could have been the work of a serial killer
the families were usually gathered round their living rooms and shot in the head as they were sitting.
the murders went unsolved for years until evidence began suggesting military experience and finesse behind the killings.
germans were sending letters and informing the German President of all information
private investigators built a strong case that Polish Military Personnel based in Danzig had been "vacationing" in Silesia in particular an awful lot over the years.
Adolf Hitler attempted to convince the Polish government to investigate and put an end to the killings and they were obstinate and would not communicate with the German government about such matters.
It was only after being rebuked by what little existed of an international community concerned with criminal investigations and by the Polish government that war was declared.

Source your claims.

If theres one jewish name consider your source dropped.

Yes we obviously killed every single german that lived in poland, we don't deny anything

Mother, tell your children not to walk my way
Tell your children not to hear my word, what they mean, what they say

Did you have pic related in poland after war?
Beneš decreets were best thing that he did.

Aw fuck sake

The "massacre" was a nazi fairytale fried up by their propaganda ministry used to convince the Germans that a war is necessary.

this
germans always wanted to cut Poland fromBaltic sea, and they want it now. They either attack directly, like in middle ages, or in 1939, or indirectly, like right now, puring money into pro german parties by various foundations
fuck germany and fuck german people, now pay WW2 reparations or uncle Don and neighbour Icek will make you pay

naziboos just cooked up another lie, remember what Goebbels said
>“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

no evidence

also "The greatest story ever told" is a fucking brainwashing tool, if you believe in it's content then you are susceptible to bamboozling

>no evidence
just like the holocaust

classic joke

American nationalists are cucked by Jews so hard they have to whitewash 80 yo german workers party....
SAD

Nigga, please.

youtu.be/mU63Vha7uuc

what did this sawed off little goblin do?