Fire Punch

Well, at least we got that out of the way.
Also, is it me, or this chapter is even edgier than usual? I feel like the plot is moving way too fast, in general, I hope this doesn't get axed just like his legs were.

I guess Agni is going to save San from being a slave, right?

You know, at this point I don't feel like making guesses about the plot, it seems that this manga is going to destroy them all. I don't know if it's the fact that the author is new, but basically in 7 chapters I've seen stuff that I'd have expected in like, 50 with a lot more filler inbetween. Maybe something new is happening in Japan, I feel the same reading BnHA. Fire Brigade of Flames also feels very gottagofast, but that's from a veteran author. I know that Fire Punch has a completely different target, but still.

>or this chapter is even edgier than usual?
It's funny because up until the guy said he was going to have his dogs fuck them I though "man this chapter is turning out to be pretty nice". That didn't last long at all.

I don't know, maybe it was meant to make the readers think "maybe these guys aren't so bad after all" for added shock value.

Then again I was all "I have read too much hentai to not know where this is going". Still was kinda blindsided by the part after the escape.

>basically in 7 chapters I've seen stuff that I'd have expected in like, 50 with a lot more filler
Very much this. The author is really pushing through this at a lightning pace.
>Still was kinda blindsided by the part after the escape.
Same here, the dog part felt predictable but then when we get the page and the legs are just gone I was not prepared.

Yeah, it's a little too fast, but I overall like it. The only thing I hate are those random moments (let's make a baby, etc...).

How was Judah able to put out the fire by cutting her arm off? Why wasn't Agni able to do the same?

This is quickly descending into juvenile edginess.

Yeah, I saw dog rape coming but not hallway axe guy.

This is as edgy as early Akame ga Kill + Corpse Party Musume.
At least the concept of the MC is cool as fuck.

>all these faggots whining about taboo shit

It's just rapid fire edge for the sake of edge
It doesn't depict the world as dark and horrible, just dumb.

I like the "edge", it's fun to read. The story is interesting as well. I should get around to reading DeadTube sometime.

Because she caught fire from him and it takes some time to spread.
Agni was caught in explosion and started burning fully.

Doujins when?

I liked it just for bestiality, too bad that edgyness took over it again.

>I hope this doesn't get axed
Isn't this manga like free or something

Source?

I'm actually curious to see what has happened with Doma

Got some guilt complex from all the purges.