Boku no Hero Academia

So, how do fujoshit choose which shounen they will watch. Manservice? Homo vibes?
But Boku no Hero Academia doesn't have any of that, yet it has big fujoshit fanbase. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHps2uJsbZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP please stop...

DELETE THIS

OP WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US?

I'm dying here.
Hah. Wow.

It would look better if they changed the skin tone on Deku, though. To make it match.

HOW CAN ONE WATCH THIS SHiT WHEN EVERY EP HAS ABSOLUTELY NO PROGRESS, 80% OF FLASHBACKS AND 20% OF MIDORIYA MUMBLiNG TO HIMSELF REEEE

DELETE THIS

How can you be this stupid?

How dare you

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

Will we ever get to see the upperclassmen? It's tiring how the whole academy revolves around Deku's class.

ffs

>Boku no Hero Academia
>gay

>1+ male
it's doomed

I was wondering why that pic made me so uncomfortable

I get its an edit, but wheres the original pic from?

>Boku no Hero Academia has big fujoshit fanbase
Fanarts does not decide which fanbase rules a franchise. Otherwise it would also mean that DBZ, YuyuHakusho, and Naruto are funded by fujoshits.

Fujos, or females in general, does not know how to "chose". They simply try to fit in based on what is the hottest trend right now.
See how fujos ignore almost all yaoishit but when they get hold of a famous normalfag show, they latch on it like the plaque until the normalfags stop discussing it, or even outright abandoned the franchise in fear of getting associated with the landwhales...which inevitably kills it
See: Free, Dear Boys, and Kuroko Basuke

Also fuck you for making this thread

Cannot be unseen.

OP, no!

Boku no Pico cover

haha nice meme, but where is it really from?

OP pls

faggot

This is a christian board, keep that sinful stuff out of here.

>Doesn't have any of that
Are you just pretending that Deku and Bakugou aren't ripe for fujoshi to make their rivalry about sexual tension or what?

Well, Yusuke x Kuwabara x Hiei are just like them too but we all know that they are not gay
Women are insane by default and there is no use trying to reason with them. But can we please refrain from supporting them?

SWIIIIIIIGUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN

I don't support fujoshi's anymore than I support any other kind of weird fetishising of characters, but if I don't have to see it myself they can do what they want.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHps2uJsbZg

It is from Boku no Pico

>This is a christian board
Nope, god doesn't exist

Awesome

boku no pico academia

Get out, enjoy hell atheist scum.

Hell doesn't exist, you retarded faggot

Begone to the shadow realm.

>Boku no Hero Academia doesn't have any of that, yet it has big fujoshit fanbase. Why?
>Deku and Kacchans passive aggressive relationship
>Bara Emperor
>Ice/Cold being a silent cool pretty boy

>I was only 14 years old
>I loved All Might so much, I had all the merchandise and comics
>I pray to All Might every night before bed, thanking him for the lives he has saved
>"All Might is love" I say; "All Might is life"
>My mom hears me and breaks down crying
>I know she doesn't believe in me
>I called her a fat cow
>She slaps me and sends me to my room
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed crying and its really cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's All Might
>I am so happy
He whispers into my ear "You can be a hero."
>He grabs me with his powerful quirk-enhanced hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I drag heavy objects for All Might
>He sits there encouraging me
>It hurts so much but I do it for All Might
>I can feel my muscles tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please All Might
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my throat with his hair
>My mom walks in
>All Might looks her straight in the eyes and says "I am here."
>All Might jumps out my window, then starts coughing up blood
>All Might is love. All Might is life.

Does this guy have the most useless ability in the fucking world? How the fuck did he become a hero?

This triggered me.

Saved for future trolling purposes.

Don't underestimate the drive for hero tits and ass.

Grapes is fucking awsome. His lust for the booty is what puts him above the rest.

Assist points.

I don't watch this but I want to hear Frog's voice and/or see her moving.
Webms, please.

I love this. Saved

Don't get me wrong, he's fucking hilarious, but how the fuck would he ever be useful in a hero situation?

I hope you enjoy Kuroko(Raildex)-tier voice.

His grapes are actually really strong, he has a excellent quirk for hero work, I doubt anyone other then the strongest enhancers could break out of them.

His weakness is with his size, he lacks the size for proper combat, which means he will have to enter a more specialized field of heroics.

>soft squishy grape sticks to your arm
>oh no this is a minor nuisance

Her voice isn't cute at all, don't bother.

>people can't have non-canon ships
Fuck off retard, nobody's gonna abstain from fun just because you don't like women or homos

Honestly I'm expecting some squeaky and goofy, sorta like Tomoko (WataMote) or Nonon (Kill la Kill). I think it'd suit her character.

>step on a grape
>can't move from your spot

As I said, he has to enter a more specialized field of heroics. He would make a great side kick or he would be great with a side kick.

Kek.

I was kinda surprised, I guess she does sound like a frog at least.
I think if I hadn't' read the manga first I would think of her as more of a throwaway character.

no user they fucked her voice bad
just read the manga and pretend

Take your shoes/clothes off. Just don't let it touch your skin.

One word.
F R O G
R
O
G

>Take your clothes off
And thus Grape has achieved his true objective.

Will Hori ever draw her puking ability?

you have to use up time to do that, plus if he disarms you he already has an advantage

That would be nasty as fuck.
It could be useful for "storing" stuff or if she eats poison or something,.

Nope, most useless ability goes to that kid in Class B who creates bubbles made out of air that can be broken in one punch.

>advantage
TO DO WHAT? STICK MORE GRAPES ON YOU? How about you punch him i the fucking face?

Your hand will stick to him, What now?

>create bubbles with air infused with chemicals
>villains either have to risk popping it to inhale that shit or get hurt because the gas can melt
You've got to be more creative user

Wouldn't it be easier to just shoot the chemicals directly at the villains?

it must be nice to be twelve.

If he immobilizes you you cant punch him, the problem is if you see his attack coming its easy to dodge, which he already knows (pic related). In an ambush he's really strong, since he can incapacitate you before you know it.

I love this manga so much. No matter how hard I try and just don't like the anime. I usually prefer anime, but damn it's just so lousy.

Is Grapefruit the Junkrat of BnHA?

Even better, now you can swing him around like a ragdoll and cause even more damage. He's a midget, he'll go down easy.

But then he sticks to even more stuff!
You're stuck again.

He'll be knocked out/dead

There's 4 BnHA thread right know man that's way we hated that much.

Hey guys, anime lover here. If I loved One Punch Man will I love this show too?

>hit him on the floor
>his grapes protect him
>sticks himself to floor
>you're stuck
keep going kid, you can't beat mineta

maybe, depends on what you liked about OPM. if you liked the well-animated fight scenes and self-aware humor, then no. if you like capeshit with plot, rankings, and clever use of powers, then maybe.

>>his grapes protect him
How?

Well fuck you, then.

Also if I were to pick this mango (or anime) just for the sake of frog, would it be too much of a waste of time?

Can you compare her to a Naruto (classic) character in terms of importance/frequency?

>we need to capture this villain!
>but he's too fast to catch!
>never fear, the Grapist is here!
and then he lays grapes around and snares the villain

>We need to restrain this villain or he will rampage!
>but no one here is strong enough to holdh im down
>hide your babes, the Grapist has cum!
and then he sticks the villain to the ground

fuck off the voice great

They're softy and bouncy to him

she has an old lady croaking voice.

he's literally the best hero as he can detain anyone. Highest potential possible to do the most good, so long as he doesn't get caught with sexual assault charges.

this
his grapes are bouncy for him, sticky to everyone else.

Tenten

So he's gonna cover every inch of his body with grapes? While you're beating the crap out of him?

you're missing the point, if you smash him on the ground his head will hit on the ground, thus sticking him to the floor.

>he covers his body with grapes
>you punch him and get covered in grapes yourself
>your punches now literally bounce off him
you can't stop the grape train.

Which will only make it easier to punch him

Mineta can't do anything against non-punching/physical quirks though, he'd just get blasted

>sticks other arm

>Boku no pico academia

How did nobody say it yet?

Remind me again who had the great idea of starting anime development when just one volume was printed.

>That english

Absolutely

I remember exactly when it happened user. It was a cool afternoon on 2ch, the crickets were chirping the streets were bustling. Me being the precocious internet denizen that I am decided to hop over to 2ch to see what's the latest news in the anime scene. "Well what do we have here?" I thought. They're discussing this new manga Academia, "Let's see what these guys have to say about it". See the only reason I even gave a shit was because it was a new series that was picked up to try and fill Naruto's void so I wanted to check it out. The thread seemed fine with "gay shit" or the usual otaku rants about whatever moe garbage they're into currently, when suddenly. "Who else wants to see Deku rape Kacchan?" the thread when silent for 5 minutes. "The fuck?" was the first response, then "Who's Kacchan again?" came another. My phone rings across the hall so I get up to grab it and make a hot pocket while I talked. By the time I came back the thread had been taken over by posts detailing Deku face fucking Kacchan and Iida bending over a crying Kaminari over a table. As I scanned the post the first of the "fanart" started coming out by the next day Sup Forums started following in suit.

That's how it started user. I've seen it before and it will happen again. To this day I still ask myself what if it'd been Black Clover how much better would those early BnH threads have been?

Tenten sounds about right, She's so far seems alittle more important to the story than Tenten was but it's still early.