Early morning shitposting from God Emperor

>blaming Rand Paul
Stop trying to pass shitty fucking replacements then and he'll be on board. He's literally the only one who actually votes based on what's best for the people and not along party lines.

Sad!

Fuck this orange loser.

He is incompetent, I will piss meeself laughing when another vote fails

Then why didn't Randy Bobandy draft a fucking Bill in the 7 years he bitched about the ACA? He's just another posturing lame duck faggot like his dad.

Kyfs

I hope it almost passes but then doesn't because of John Mccain again

He's a traitor so expect him to vote against it

He did.

WTF HE USES AN IPHONE?
FUCKING DROPPED WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW.

oh COME ON

here we all are, trying to grease the skids for you to wag the dog by vaporizing 25 million people, and you have to go and make it this obvious?

Good on Rand, he's right and I hope that mess fails to pass. Makes me think less of Trump that he's so on board with it, wtf.

whatboutism

Tough love, Rand can take it. Just like Trump getting on Sessions

You and Rand are paving the road to single payer with your idealism. Sometimes you have to play the hand you are dealt

Lost my faith in Trump. May do some good things here and there but it's a lot of the same swamp shit coming out. Too bad, just goes to show the state of our political system where we literally had to hedge all our bets on someone who gets all their news from MSM, Fox news morning show, just because he is the only self funded candidate. Election was fun and happy Hillary lost but really would have wanted to see Rand Paul instead.

He's a fake no to try to convince either McCain or Murkowski that they can vote yes this time and then boom, when they they get to the P's, surprise!

Of course Chuck & Nancy (& Lisa & John) all see through it instantly because they're not infants and everybody in this administration is in way over their heads and in general are not very smart.

(You can tell Rand is a fake no because he was YES on skinny repeal; Graham-Cassidy goes way further than that.)

Trump can go suck a dick talking to Rand like that. If we don't get a full repeal, Trump will forever be known as the cuck who kept niggercare

Not talking about single payer, my concern is that doesn't the new health care still have a penalty if you refuse to buy in? That, to me, is unacceptable. It's unconstitutional for the government to force you to buy health care and I will never change my stance on that. We were better off before.

>le god emperor
When will this reddit 40k meme stop? He is your fucking President, not le ebin horus heresy man. You sound like a sperg every time you say this.

>What kind of 'tard is he?

A do·tard!

I'm saying the current program is designed to fuck up, leaving people in a desperate situation so single payer can be out on a table. Obamacare is poison pill.

>emails detailing direct, illegal coordination between the Clinton campaign and media via superpacs are released but ignored
>whataboutism

Pretty sure the penalty is gone. At the very least it would be up to your state. Eliminating the mandate is one of the top republican goals.

Dis. That was obvious to me when they passed it and it contained subsidies that would phase out after king nig was gone.

>tested like never before

I am salivating

>mfw Dotard Don continues to rail ineffectually against the Lion of Juche

Same. What you think he's got in mind? I hope he sends a few carriers to the North Korean coast, see what that little bitch does about it.

>I hope it almost passes but then doesn't because of John Mccain again
It's all staged political theater meant to keep us from forming our own movements.

Maybe. Maybe not. Prove it faggot.

Rand is, by definition, an all-talk-no-action politician. He gets nothing done because he will not agree to something unless he is 100% satisfied. The point of debates and negotiations is to reach a compromise, but Rand just can't wrap his head around it.

Not really. Democrat states lose. Republican states win. Texas being the biggest benificiary added to medicaid over 10 years. Biggest losers cali and new york. They expanded and for expanding they get to pay for Republican states who can't afford it. It's bliss really. Faggot.

>The point of debates and negotiations
The only thing gov't should be doing, in all honesty, is repealing the past 30 years of legislature and then trimming the fat that's still there. After all that's done, then we can talk about how he's not acting in the best interest of The Constitution.

Fuck that filthy nigger

Insulting rand pauls valid complaints about obamacare is bad

Going to war with Kim over a Chinese proxy is bad

Trumps speech was good

Disappointing overall

Better to go out on your feet than your knees slaveboy

Whataboutism is acceptable if you're pursuing a set standard between both parties. It's not fine if you're some faggot that loses the argument and quickly changes the subject.

that randpost is totally uncalled for

new healthcare bill is complete shit

Why doesn't trump like uncle rand?

trump keeps insulting Kim Jong Un so he nukes america.
major happening on the 23rd
Trump is a zionist shill trying to push gods hand

NICE INVISIBLE WALL YOU HAVE THERE

I just want a tax cut reeeeeeeee

He really is a Dotard LOL

Look at this ORANGE BASTARS!!!!!!!!