Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer...

Lesbian couple who beat their 5-year-old son with a hammer, duct-taped his eyes shut and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack that caused him to suffer two strokes are jailed for 20 years

>A lesbian couple from Oklahoma have been jailed for 20 years after they tortured one of the women's five-year-old son's, beating him with a hammer and kicked him in the groin in a brutal attack which causes him to suffer two strokes.

>According to police, the horrific abuse went on for several months. The little boy said on one occasion, his step-mother kicked him in the groin until he bled.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4904084/Lesbian-couple-20-years-beat-boy-5.html

>lesbians sentenced to 20 years of munching carpet

>.html
stopped reading right there

>it's okay for lesbians to have kids but not gay men because gay men are pedophiles n shit
>t. Pol

they should have converted to islam. they would have got 14 months probation with time served.

None of you lgbt degenerates should be allowed

They better have been charged with a hate crime. Fucking hell. They deserve the chair.

Just more proof that homosexuality is a mental disease.

How did you deduce from the OP that he thinks that it's okay for lesbians to adopt children?
I guess homos aren't just crazy, they're stupid too.

>lgbt degenerate
>designated shitting street

gee, lesbians sure are violent

gee, the mentally ill sure are violent

>20 years
>not for life
>not hanging
I could understand the whipping but if you break your kids skull with a hammer youre a subhuman waste of space and should just be put down.

Atleast i ain't a syrup slurping cocksucker

how did you post those duplicate replies so quickly? are mods asleep?

>Implying it was their kid and not some adopted pain-slave

Is this gonna be the ending for the new american horror story?

Straight people do this shit too.

t. Someone voting no for gay marriage in Ausfagland.

india has less canadians in it than canada, in the current year that is impressive

>nothing wrong with gay marriage ! they should be able to have childrens

Okay

1. why are same sex couples allowed to adopt children
2. how did nobody notice the bruises during months if not years of abuse
3. how did they only get 20 years, that's lifetime sentence shit

This is just a cherry picked example, 99% of lesbians would make great parents so therefore this one case absolutely doesn't matter at all and should never be used as an argument against gay adoption!

Checked and Kek'd

More proof gay people have mental problems

According to statistics lesbians have by far the highest instances of domestic violence compared to fags and heterosexuals.
Really makes you think.

1. It's the current year

2. Guess the kid was never taken to a doctor before he nearly died, in which case the moms got scared they'd lose the child support

3. 20 years is a life sentence for womyn
their clam market value will have vanished

If there truly had been justice in the world, these whores should have been tortured for years until death.

You do·tard

they're not duplicate posts

whaaaat women wouldn't do that
I bet there is an abusive alcoholic dad involved somewhere

>lesbians have by far the highest instances of domestic violence

really makes you thwank

Kek

I want to face fuck them so bad it hurts

No. lesbians are even worse than fags.

never 4get

>recognize daily mail format
>20 years!!!
>wow, is the british justice system uncucking itself?
>oklahoma
Oh, of course. If it was in England they'd have gotten 1-2 years at most. Orin case they were Muslims they would have gotten off because they're treated like precious children by the courts in the UK. "They didn't realize brutalizing a child was bad."

"lgbt" people (aka mentally ill people) should be cured or killed in the case of uncurability.

Topkek

>not the death sentence or at least life in prison
I though that the burger courts weren't cucked.

Saw this posted on Facebook and the first comment was
>And now religious bigots will use this as an excuse to further oppress the LGBT community
Yeah the real tragedy is the image of the queer community, not the little boy who was tortured and nearly beat to death.

sad but true

> Some faggets killed a kid
> Straights kill kids all the fucking time
> Faggots are teh problems

Almost all parental child abuse is done by straight people. You gotta be some special fucking retard for not realizing that.

Anyway, the dykes shouldn't see the light of day again for killing the kid, same as with anyone else that kills a child.

>Couple has kids
>Women leaves husband for woman
>Wifes new GF tells kids its okay to be gay
>Tells them they should date the same sex

AUSTRALIAN YES VOTERS WILL SUPPORT THIS!

"""""""""facts"""""""""

I hope you are talking about the ones in the video.

It would be weird if you meant the OP.

Sexual deviants, as a group, are more likely to commit crimes and abuses of this magnitude far more than the normal population. They shouldn't have access to children at all.

As a percentage of the population, it's rare for normal couples to abuse their children like this. Also, unlike the LGBTSJCUDBWHATEVER community, normal people will call the authorities on each other for such abuses and hide it.

When did Sup Forums ever approved lesbians having children? Retard

Sex deviants usually do this to children so those children will become like them. That's why they always say "I was abused when I was a child".

It's done by people who are ill. Being gay is being ill.

They should be sentenced to a clitoridectomy, THEN 20 years in prison.

shit, pajeet is learning to bant

Lesbians and faggots=worse than niggers

Daily reminder Omar did nothing wrong.

Its not ok for either of you degenerates to torture kids

Sometimes I wish I was the kid who got abused by these fucks so I could keep it secret until I grew up and was able to make them regret everything.

Mothers have been crushing/piercing their childrens skulls for decades now, nothing new here

when did Sup Forums approve of Sup Forums having children

Everytime I suffer or get killed I just get more focused and passionate/angry at more targets both material and beyond.

No gays should have kids you sub human fag

which one is the father?

>1-4% of population is homosexual
>literally over 40% of pedophiles are attrracted to the male gender

Its logical to be concerned.

>ID

Sexual deviant should in no way shape or form, EVER be in contact with children.

Parents do terrible shit to their own kid all the time.
These two happen to be carpet munchers

I really don't see how this them being lesbians makes any difference.

Leafs merely adopted bants.

Poos were born in it, molded by it.