archive.is/0PhzW
archive.is/nanGu
archive.is/F4LGB
archive.is/ZI5C3
archive.is/mmUNX
twitter.com/ArielWray/status/908808754736566274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA!

Hehehehehe fuckin Blumpf what are you doin?

NEW TWEET

ZUCKERKEK BTFO

>mfw my country is in the brink of a civil war because of the eternal leftist catacuck
Man we never learn

I love Kellyanne.

>>mfw my country is in the brink of a civil war

Again?

>I haven't started on Zucc

>inb4 kanna throwing a ball at Kellyanne

Got the picture of all those snack in her hands when she’s in TT? That one’s my fav

>I have no idea how timezones work!

Redpill me on vaping

Is it safe?

You know what to do

>Is it safe

No, because someone will punch you for being obnoxious

Oh man, Morning Joe is so startled by Trump's tweet over North Korea. We can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Awoo!

>inb4 the Nate Silver brigade comes out decrying the press treatment of Clinton

Excuse me, but the media was AGAINST Hillary Rodham Clinton. You can read about it on Verrit.

I hope I never run into him somehow

YEEEEEEEEE!

If hes going to keep calling her crooked hillary then he should just arrest her already

Being a fucking monster. Only a stark raving werewolf would get up at three in the morning to take a steaming shit on his own party.

In due time

>KAC will never bring you snacks

>these people can vote

As long as he votes for Donald Trump, he'll live. For now.

Gay conservatives twinks are gods gift to man. And my penis.

Former Joe supporter here. It's hilarious watching Joe crash and burn, but in all seriousness we can't let Joe get his hands on the Joe codes. Joe.

Of course, it's a national tradition at this point, every century we need to have at least one
>XV century: War of Castillan sucession
>XVI century: Comuneros and Germanías
>XVII century: 1640 crisis
>XVIII century: War of Spanish Sucession
>XIX century: Three Carlist Wars
>XX century: Spanish Civil War
>XXI century: ?????
It's a miracle we got to rule half the world, really

Check. Same.

You're a degenerate faggot, why would you care?
Or are you a dyke?

>the absolute state of /sg/

If they need attention so badly they can just ask

No shame in being jealous of the fact that Trump and America are a million times more successful than failssad and Syria will ever be

What's new with Venezuela? There's so many events that have just been forgotten already.

>Venezuela
>Qater embargo
>ISIS + druggies in Philippines

Am I forgetting anything that the media has ignored?

Where to get these pants bros?

Do you guys get to have guns?

I can assure you the odds of him being gay are at least 20 times higher than him being a lesbian.

>t.
Catalonia is white&based

So let me get this straight:

They have a swede that literally cries, then comes here and starts spamming us.

And then you have all of these pasty fuckbois from the last thread, making a good portion of their posters

And yet, they come here, and call us "nu/pol'?

Wow

Plot-twist: Russia has been supplying DPRK with nukes and missiles, so that the United States will be completely occupied with both China and North Korea, which allows for Russia to take over Ukraine.

if it doesn't have anything to do with drumpf being orange or russia, it's not news worthy

Another (with Sopranos meme reference). She's very cute here.

Will this one also end in another fascist dictatorship?

:^)

>SassyGayRepublican

I freaked at her hand before someone had to show me it was shopped lol

Well, you have to give it to both sides: they're behaving as patiently as it is possible in a situation like this. My opinion is that Catalonia doesn't have as many separatists as they like to pretend and that's why they're adamant in holding a referendum: getting 50%+1 means nothing is turnout is 30%

I thought it was funny. Even though I never watched The Sopranos.

Are russian memes back in stock?

Kill yourself Eva you fucking kike. Do you literally just come on Sup Forums to stir shit between /sg/ and /ptg/ for hours on end?

you can thank immigrants and muslims for keeping catalonia part of spain with their votes, kind of amusing really.

kek

Reminder that it is okay to flood country with illegal aliens and allow them to vote in elections of the United States - but it is morally corrupt for "Russia" (reminder: this condemns all of the people and land of Russia behind a single orchestrated campaign that identifies itself as Russia) to buy 3000 Facebook ads and write something in Breitbairt/IW and this counts as collusion and lost Hillary the election.

but pic related is a sign of morally upstanding, healthy society with no corruption.

I mean who on earth can believe any of the above.

>The history of the Jews in Poland dates back over 1000 years. For centuries, Poland was home to the largest and most significant Jewish community in the world. Poland was the centre of Jewish culture thanks to a long period of statutory religious tolerance and social autonomy

>Since the fall of Communism in Poland there has been a Jewish revival, characterized by the annual Jewish Culture Festival, new study programmes at Polish high schools and universities, the work of synagogues such as the Nożyk, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.

About only 8000 spaniards have gun permits, these are only applied to people who are in extreme danger of being attacked and they are concealed carry only.
With that said, you can easily get one from the black market, and over a million of civilians have at least an illegal weapon.

This pic has so many layers, look at this underrated pic of Tiffy and even Hope in the background. Which event was this again?

and to finish this off, "Russia" whenever uttered in context of how Internet influenced the election is codeword, newspeak, for just "the Internet users who were against Clinton"

This is not even about Trumpf's collusion, it's simply about everyone who was against Clinton even Sanders or Jill get throw into same Russia bin.

Yeah, that's what I thought. If I didn't see /sg/ while scrolling catalog I'd forgot that Syria is still a thing. I can't remember the last time it was mentioned in MSM except for trump's missiles because
>muh beautiful babies

>Implying this hard
Go to take a look at Barcelona and say that again, faggot. Catalonya is the most left leaning place in Europe after your shithole

Goodmorning

>Illegal immigration into California drops as border crossings shift to Texas
archive.is/Il6rO

>Court: Law against encouraging illegal immigration could violate First Amendment
archive.is/0PhzW

>Large-Scale Dairy Farmer Pleads Guilty to Harboring 100 Illegal Immigrants
archive.is/nanGu

>Trump Working to Speed Up Deportation of Central American Teens
archive.is/F4LGB

>ASYLUM-SEEKER SAYS HE’S BEING DEPORTED BECAUSE ICE MISHANDLED EVIDENCE OF ANTI-GAY ATTACK
archive.is/ZI5C3

>Pending High Court Case Tests Congress's Authority To Detain And Deport Criminal Aliens
archive.is/mmUNX

I would like to see hard data for that. I know there is a sizable pro independence but I've been there recently and there is a timid by also large share of the population that wants to remain part of Spain. They're just not as loud because they're proud catalonians as well, just not fond of independence.

Thank you foriegn anons that take such great interest in our President.

general Kelly and (((Gary Kohn))) fired when?

>you can thank immigrants and muslims
So, basically, thank the spaniards?
They check both boxes.

I think this is why no arabs are allowed in pooland. They own eveything

yeah but if you keep repeating the lie idiots will believe it - standard demagogue behaviour from trump

I don't remember.

NeverTrumper here. Got to admit even though I'm happy the GOP has won, I'm still disappointed with Trump.

Would much rather want to see Mike Pence as POTUS. I think he would be a lot better all around, especially on foreing affairs.
Also would have want tougher policy on these dreamers. They should be sent away, but Trump is going soft all of a sudden. Let's hope we have a second term, because bloody hell, he is taking his time with the wall. If Pence was POTUS he would have repealed and replaced Obamacare already, because he has not offended McCain so hard. McCaon would have voted for the repeal.

These are the topics that his voters cared for the most. Now he is backpaddling or failing.

brit/pol/ is now my best friend

What did Netflix mean by this?

twitter.com/ArielWray/status/908808754736566274

IIRC it was one of the very last rallies, Pennsylvania I think

> and to finish this off, "Russia" whenever uttered in context of how Internet influenced the election is codeword, newspeak, for just "the Internet users who were against Clinton"

Yeah, isn't it ridiculous? I mean, if they took the influence of this very Nambian fishing tips forum and measure the amount of foreigners making pro Trump material they could as well determine there was a Portuguese interference on the US election, or a Polish, or an australian. They're throwing "3000 FB Russian ads" but among te non American trump general OPs and it's impact it dwarfs that number.

kys shills

>chain-link fence
>'smell is contained'

>50 minutes till 23.09.17

>Will this one also end in another fascist dictatorship?
Doubt it, but hopefully it will bring support for a more right wing approach to politics

4u

checked
just look at the first 2 comments, this mental state of (((checkmark))) users is comedy gold

didn't say we're smart people

You first

Warn us if the world ends over that time zone first, okay?

What are we to expect? I’m out of the loop.

Nothing. There's some sort of numerology thing going on with the date.

prophecies are always based on US Eastern Time because who gives a shit about the rest of the world

>/sg/ dead again
>welp, time to raid r/ptg again

and these two faggots seem to have a boner for me, even tho I didn't do anything. What a sad, sad state of le based assad general

Assuming not bait, Do you realize how boring that would be? We will never, ever, see another President like Trump within our lifetimes. We'd see the president talking about healthcare and the second amendment rather than Rocket Man, Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Ben, Low-energy Ted, Lyin' Ted...

kek

so, pic related wasn't even that far off

digits don't lie

I'm sure there is, same in Quebec. What actually killed our own independance movement is that french was forced upon foreigners in the 70's, so everyone can speak it fine. It was impossible to get served in Montreal in many places in french back then so people stopped caring. When we had an independance vote in the 90'sit lost by a few percent. the aftermath effect was that all the anglos ran away from the province in fear, even if they won.

Yeah what the fuck is up with the comments, libshits have lost their fucking minds

Fuckin classic

these 8 years will go by quick

and we will never get them back

>lost their fucking minds
>implying they had any sort of sanity or minds to begin with

I agree it would be very boring with Pence, but things will get done. Politics is not an entertainment genre.

DO-TARD

BTW, are you the user who makes all these memes?

This is why you should get a hobby and by the end of the 8 years, once trump is leaving, you'll have some insane skill you never thought you'd have

That's true

yes

I've never posted there but occasionally lurk. I've always found it hard to believe that actual shills live on Sup Forums because there's a better chance of them becoming redpilled than brainwashing anybody, but for some reason I feel like every other /sg/ poster is a shill. I know that Assad isn't worse than his competition but they circlejerk about him so much that it's hard to believe it's genuine.

It's a peculiar narrative and phenomenon because it has so many ridiculous sides on it.

>Putin has been painted omnipotent and omniscient.
>Entirety of Russian peoples and land are implicated.
>The journalism never goes to a larger detail than "The Russians".
>Outs MSM, liberals, democrats as insanely xenophobic.
>The actual feeding of the Russian narrative by MSM sows internal doubt and potential chaos - they do the work of FSB essentially.

It's xenophobia on levels of 1933-1945 Nazi Germany. State Cristal Night is just missing.

since the swede and the kiwi seem to have some sort of homo-sex attraction to me, mind whipping out a fast OC of them crying here? I dunno, you always work your magic into something special with your works

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.