Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people...

>Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn't mind starving or killing his people, will be tested like never before!

-Trump

I agree with what he is saying, but why does he feel the need to tweet this sort of thing?

Nothing actually happened for him to need to make a statement, so why is he making one out of no where?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/911175246853664768

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itDGXEv5fmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is a literal fucking dolt. He is not a sophisticated man at all but an individual characterized by crassitude like most his base.

They love Trump's overt brazen behavior and necessary to express his simplistic thoughts on a daily basis.

when tho

quit talking you coward and start doing something before it's too late for entire fucking world

Trump still doesn't comprehend that this intimidation shit doesn't work on a foreign leader with nukes the way it did on fucking real estate companies.

This. Kim Jong In isn't some business man who is going to fold, he's a fucking dictator with a nuclear arsenal

he needs to remind leftists that Kim IS THE BAD GUY

Its like the end of WW2 when America said "we demonized the germans so much we cant undo that"

If Kim does something bad, the left will cheer and be happy because the MSM just talks about how bad Trump is

>Kim nukes LA or SF
>REMEMBER TRUMP IS THE BAD GUY, THIS IS TRUMPS FAULT

Then nothing gets done about Kim

barking dog!

What does DOTARD even mean anymore?

He's framing the conversation.

He is a madman.
He does starve and kill his own people.
He will be tested.

It's important to remind people WHY we are antagonistic to him. Quickly gets the media and public off the dotard bandwagon and puts the ball straight back in NK's court.

How the fuck is NK supposed to respond to that? He didn't slur him, or insult him, or throw out wierd words and phrases.

Almost as importantly, how is the media going to respond to Trump's tweet? By saying he needs to do things other than shitpost? Like... the sanctions and speeches and agreements that he has been doing the last couple of months? Trying to negotiate with China in regard to NK for even longer than that?

Trump plays by his own rules, and he is reinforcing that. His '''unpredictability''' is one of his strongest assets in diplomacy, whether people like and appreciate it or not.

tsk tsk...Deranged Dotard

If Trump attacks NK and they nuke us in retaliation it would be Trumps fault

>Trump shit talks Kim and NK
>Rocket boy goes into a autistic multi-paragraph response insulting the president

It's just like the chad vs the autist on Sup Forums, Kim doesn't stand a chance

it's not an easy call to make, millions of lives at stake. but yes, he needs to act. you'd be better off sending him a message directly to his twitter. i think he actually reads them.

Does Trump ever shut the fuck up? I feel like he's saying the same shit ever single day.

>being this much of a pl*bbitor

Grow a pair. Put out a counter argument instead of hiding behind... self-censored stale memes?

Well this here is an example of toxic masculinity and why we need to castrate men etc

They)))) actually are progressing to this

oh please, grace us with your ever relevant danish opinion.

>nothing actually happend
Did you not see Kim's rare speech and his minister saying they might test a h-bomb over pacific a few hrs ago?
Fuckin retarded thread

Bc he's hoping the military generals of NK stage a coup.

an old person

gibs me dat 4k nuke test footage. i'm betting they just emp guam.

CNN and all the other MSM is going to frame it negatively, 100%. Trump's speech at the UN was the best speech I've ever heard him give and they even thought that was "dark" and pushed the idea that it made America look bad. I think they will treat this tweet even worse, the media control the narrative.

>4k nuke footage
That would be glorious.
Hopefully Kim doesn't pussy-foot around and they test it soon. Preferably today or tomorrow.

Trump doesn't have his DM turned on unless he follows you.

DOTARDED

checking for 4k glory

Because Freedom of Speech you Fascists piece of shit.

Neocon Dotard Trump engages in more sabre rattling, lame!

holy balls angelic tri ps confirm

>Nothing actually happened
I guess you know all the inner workings of the White House and their communications with other countries.
Faggot.

>it took a dictator with a penchant for killing his own family and citizens with no access to the internet or a dictionary to come up with a decent nickname for him

The left really cant meme

Are you saying Kim isn't on the left? He's basically the Trump of Communism.

Yeah, following this logic why would he make a public tweet to the world based on inner workings of the white house, private information, you aren't supposed to show your hand like that retard.

Communism has a tendency to fall apart and be replaced by nationalistic fascism.

his bantz are amazing. it would be a shame to nuke him.

Trump is a real person that tweets while taking a poop like the rest of us.

A frightened dog barks louder.

I wouldnt really call him left or right, he's more just a fat fuck with a heinous amount of power over his own citizens and can basically do whatever the fuck he wants within that country. Once you hit that point the line gets kinda blurry.

being all powerful is great but he should use it for the good of his people.

>implying Trump has 0 advisors

Not all the MSM any more. He's caused them enough damage that some are walking back their propaganda and reporting slightly more neutrally.

And you forget, as opposed to his speech this is a tweet. People WILL see the source material first hand, instead of through the lens of the MSM.

This was a genuinely good tweet, as were arguably the Rand and Facebook ones.

Rand one he issued a threat to all republicans who would vote against this last gasp healthcare reform, telling them how he would label them as he primaries them with allies. Rand was a good target because Rand is a good man. He isn't Mccain who democrats now love. He also isn't one of two women. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Rand a heads up on this. His reply will be interesting. His last one was non conflictive, which is a good sign.

Russia tweet will attract the usual stale memes. But it's about the framing again. We've gone from Russia has 12 pages of x rated blackmail material to some russian's bought facebook ads. Anyone who isn't ballsdeep into the 5 stages of grief still are a chance of seeing the russia nonsense for what it is.

He also just tweeted about Hillary again. Good. The left and MSM are blowing smoke up her arse again. Remind the people that this has ALWAYS been the case. Facebook ads vs MSM. The "who's next" is also great. All their likely candidates are dog shit as it stands.

>Inner workings
>Private Information
Gee golly sure sucks Trump gave away our entire strategy. That tweet will surely lose us the conflict.
Meme flag faggot.

In all serious, this is a response to the statement made by Kim Jong Un to his UN speech, OP; it's not 'out of nowhere'.

>Not all the MSM any more. He's caused them enough damage that some are walking back their propaganda and reporting slightly more neutrally.

I have to completely disagree. The only ones who tell the truth about stories anymore is FOX News and all the left laughs at them, doesn't take them seriously. All the other MSM is against Trump no matter what he does or says.

I agree, but the social situation in NK is so fucked beyond comprehension that I don't think he ever had that option even if he wanted to. That country is all kinds of messed up.

Why is it people like you think there should be zero questions asked about anything Trump does? I support him overall, am I not allowed to ask any questions? Fuck off.

He didn't have to not make it.

In TV media you are close to right.

Print media has seen a shift recently. It's still heavily against him, especially overseas, but there are more balanced articles than usual.

You are reading way too much into this while being a meme flag faggot.
Really gets to shill sense tingling.
>OMG IS DRUMPF DONE FOR?!

>Fake Media
>Crooked Hillary! I will lock her up
>MAGA
>Build Wall
Trump is based
>Does none of that but instead starts war with NK/China/Iran and Russia

this saddens me. a dictatorship could be a beautiful thing.

Really gets my paranoid delusions senses tingling

> Nothing actually happened for him to need to make a statement, so why is he making one out of no where?

Dotard Don yet again BTFO by the Lion of Songun. Sad, many such cases!

Literally preparing the American masses for an invasion.

Fuck you, street shitter. I see through your fuckery.

Print media is more dead then TV media.

TV media also mirrors everything they show on TV to Twitter and Facebook. It reaches and controls many people and their thoughts.

King Trump must fulfill the 9/23 prophecy by antagonizing kimberly into attacking dirty panty land. I can't wait. Going to be epic. Front row seats to WW3.

>This time I'm sirius guise!

You realize he has imposed one of the hardest senctions on NK so far?

>Be KJU
>Inherit 10 Billion and a Harem
>US says no more $
>yawns
>Launches Nuke

Dotard is the MSM wording, not NK.
>Old beast lunatic - KJU

Trump let south Korea give 8 million dollars in "aid money" on the same day he announced extra sanctions but "ensured it would go directly to the people of North Korea".

youtube.com/watch?v=itDGXEv5fmg

Yay war

>he says while hiding behind a meme flag

Welfare day!

>S-stop calling Trump a dotard!
>R-rocket man is so much cooler!
Sorry but dotard fits Trump to a T, regardless.

It's pretty good, I'm calling everyone that today

May have had an equally meme country flag at the time...

looks cleaner than the run down stores in chicago

Looks trippy too