Israel

With Pentagon knowledge

attacks US forces

Blames Iran

I would be the happiest man alive

But when the dust falls, please go for the jews

exactly.

or blames north korea.

It's alright, I live in a country that nobody would ever bother nuking, too far south for any planes to reach and in a city which is too far inland for naval guns.

Still, I'm stockpiling ammo just in case it happens so that I can become king of the wasteland.

then im gonna go out and party like theres no tomorrow

I'm sure Australia doesn't even allow it's citizens to stockpile nerf darts.

'Oi, Jameson is that a fuckin Nerf 440.? Fuckin CUNT YOUR UNDER ARREST.'

I'd run somewhere far away from important targets. The duty of a Christian is always to survive, a dead man cannot do God's will.

Good. I want this world to burn plus that way i won't commit a sin by suiciding myself.
Thought I would prefer if you could start a war with norks so i could enlist and kill some commie pieces of shit.

>what if i told you nuclear war starts tomorrow

what if your wife orbits my dick?

When do we get to hang traitors? We should start soon. By my math, there are at least....65,800,000 +12,000,000 foreign invaders...we need more rope.

Id laugh at you for being retarded

> In a country
> Too far for planes to reach
You fucking retard

Typical Jesus faggot hypocrite

neither the blast nor the radiation can reach my state. Fuck it let's do this!

Die first kike worshipper

Good. Im being stalked, have to move tomorrow, and just bought $6,000 worth of furniture and apliances that I dont want to pay for.

What kind of math is that

I'd smile.

I'd spend all the time I have left with the people I love.
Tfw girlfriend is on another continent with her family rn ;-;

I could get hit by a stray missile from somewhere but the odds are like 5% More than likely ill finally have my chance to innawoods homestead without feds throwing me in jail and touching my balls, for living on """their""" property.

I'd say that little fucker Putin finally carried out one of his numerous threats.

If didgits than attack on 23rd, if not WW3 next week.

I'd be happy AF. the world needs a good purge, too many non-white leeches.

So than WW3 next week, buckle up guys!

KEK

Drunk burger math. Need more rope.

I'd probably be fucked.

If something actually does happen tomorrow, like nuclear bombs and shit, and some of us do happen to survive, remember to string up every nigger and jew you come across. Fuck them.

Don't worry you subservient gook, 'Murica doesn't spend 10x the next highest military power for nothing.

If N.K. artillery is about to light up Seoul, don't worry America has God Rods constantly orbiting the planet.

>WW3
>dotard edition

t. wannabe MadMax

>DAT THICCNESS
God rods in your bunghole murricano.
There is nothing you can do to challenge the supreme leader.

Hey you filthy kraut, if you hate America so much, why not kick out the 25k soldiers stationed in your Muslim Caliphate?

Oh well. Idgaf. If it is it is, least I got some weed and booze while I watch 'em land.

I just forgot about the undeniable fact that white people are, in fact, not invaders, but native to American land.

I love murrica, just not your borderline-retarded wrestling-tier version of it.

Always need more rope. Muh nigguh.