Hibike! Euphonium

Looks like KyoAni's taking the safe route in terms of naming the sequel.

I'm a little disappointed. I would have thought they were going to go with something like Hibike! Euphonium: something something-hen, or something like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

anime-eupho.com/
jii.moe/EkU9ExomW.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there was any confusion about who was voicing the "new" characters:

Mizore
CV: Tanezaki Atsumi

Nozomi
CV: Touyama Nao

Also, judging by the official site synopsis and internet rumours, it's beginning to look like it's going to just be the 2nd novel, 1 cour.

anime-eupho.com/

>K-ON!!
>Free! Eternal Summer
>Chuunibyou Ren

>Sound! Euphonium 2

Flop confirmed.

Isn't Asuka drama supposed to be in the third novel?

Kumiko was also supposed to be straight, but it wouldn't be a KyoAni show if they didn't change some stuff

>2nd novel, 1 cour.

Fucking Kyoanus. Just finish the damn thing or just squeeze everything into 1 cour.

Asuka's a big part of the second novel as well.

>or just squeeze everything into 1 cour.
Good thing you don't work for KyoAni.
or DO YOU

I never really liked the pointless : "random collection of words" they tack on the title anyway. This is quick, straight to the point, and that's fine.

>Kumiko was also supposed to be straight
God bless KyoAni.

Why do they always make Kumiko the wife and Reina the husband when it should be the other way around?

How many children?

It's finally time for first girl.

>not Motto Hibike! Euphonium
>not Hibike!? Euphonium
>not Hibike! Euphonium
>not Hibike! Euphonium tri
>not Hibike! Euphonium EX
why

>>not Hibike! Euphonium tri
That's wrong though it should be called Hibike! Euphonium bi

>not Hibike!? Euphonium
hahah i lost it at this one

kek

>should be the other way around

What shit taste. They should be wife and wife.

They're tuba-sexual, very horny.

>Fucking Kyoanus. Just finish the damn thing or just squeeze everything into 1 cour.
Why the hell would they want to do that? They bought the animation rights outright, they are going to take it slow.The books are finished so the source material is fixed, they just had to divide it up for maximum profitability.

Remember they PAID for the adaptation rights, so they want to get their money back.

Because I want the entire series to be animated? Anyone they rarely do 3rd seasons.

Top tier posts in this thread.

>Not Hibike! Two-phonium

Kumiko is, for all intensive purposes, a boy.
Boys can't be wives.

>Because I want the entire series to be animated? Anyone they rarely do 3rd seasons.
KyoAni WANT to do 3rd seasons. It's just that so far nothing they have the rights to manage to sustain itself very long. KyoAni try to stretch their stories as far as they can, but 2 seasons is generally the limit due to weak foundations.

And if you are going to being up Haruhi then you clearly are retarded and have no idea how the industry works.

Second novel is better, we dont need no Asuka family drama.

>Toyama Nao

Slut confirmed

I've never seen Haruhi. I'm just hoping it wont flop like chuuni s2.

>Kumiko is, for all intensive purposes, a boy.
I knew Hibike was gay all along.

Hazuki will win Shuichi's heart in S2.

Chuni s2 didn't flop, retard.

> Hazuki will win

Believe in Kyoani.

It sold less than season one did, right? In salesfag terms that basically makes it a blunder of the century.

*less than half of what season one did

Should I watch this? The characters look cute.

Yes.
The answer to your question is yes.

Yes watch it for the yuri.

>complaining about the naming of the sequel.
This is a new low for Sup Forums.

Fuck. This won't be covered?

I'd even watch it for Kumiko alone, but it's also pretty good in general.

The anime is pretty good, but Kumiko is one of the best aspects.

Also she's not a girly girl so don't be misled by that image.

this. Kumiko is great MC

Kumiko will spurdo a lot of spärde :D

>that design
>fucking nao
Literally already second best girl

I love her design.

Yes. Cute girls and genuinely well-written.

Bootleg Asuka.

Hey, those energy drinks are addicting.
I used to buy them a lot when i was in college.

I grew up with mad croc and moved to harder stuff later (mainly ES). I still take one every day to university and sip it like a total autist on the back seat of the auditorium.

What is this meme?

Why are Kyoani's girls so fat?

Kumiko and Reina please each other in front of old men!

Even Japan knows what the real OTP is.

Music nerds and instruments?

Here's your (You). K-On!! and F!ES both sold like hotcakes.

Stamp Rally

>Looks like KyoAni's taking the safe route in terms of naming the sequel.
What the fuck?

Why not just called it Hibike S2 like all the other anime do

KyoAni

>that Kumiko face
rage sex would be fabulous

Given her overall openness regarding things like for example disuising as Tuba-kun and her not being ashamed to act silly and goof around I assume that she's pretty fun in bed in general. Also just hearing all the noises she makes during her everyday life I bet the noises she'd make in bed are mind-blowing.

And she seems to be pretty kinky.

>hearing all the noises she makes during her everyday life
Someone post the webm, I don't have it.

>And she seems to be pretty kinky.
She's a maguro, through and through.
Wearing the Tuba-kun outfit was against her will and something she didn't even seem interested in at first. Admittedly, she got into the role when she remembered it was all for Hazuki, so I'd imagine she has the capacity to see that a job is done well to the end, but even that I think she would grow tired of if things took too long.

I don't have the webm but here's an image.

jii.moe/EkU9ExomW.webm

Thanks senpai.

No shit.

damn, I think tonight is a good night for rewatch. I actually miss this show

Doing the little act with the Tuba-kun was over the top silly and heavily clashed with her cynical mindest and even then did she not only pull through but got fully into it and even did a silly voice and stuff. I doubt that others would've even gone as far as get into the costume.

It's stuff like this that makes me think if you were in a relationship with her and wanted to have a little more fun she wouldn't be totally against trying something new with a little convincing. Of course if she'd like it or not would be up to her, but at the very least she isn't shy to try.

A genuine Kumiko smile is incredibly heart-warming.

What meme is this?

Can someone conclusively prove that Reina have autism?

I've seen people claim she has real autism, not ironic claims like on Yui or Sylphy, but real, medically approved definition of it. I don't see much of it other than her being socially restrained.

HOW MANY EPISODE ?????

PTSD can strike at any moment. We need to take care of our veteran Kumikos.

If you're that interested in the matter, I think you'd benefit by doing a little research on the disability yourself, or talk to someone who's a little more well read about it than you are.

I'll say though, that as someone who's had to work with autistic and mentally slower kids in my time, Reina seems more like someone with Asperger's, rather than the kind of person we typically think of as being autistic.
But like I said, I'm no expert.

Hibike!! Euphonium

I know a girl who has autism.
She's quite good looking i would say, and kinda cute...

but she has no job, dropped out of college, has been hanging around with criminals in the past.
Basically, she's a neet, who spends all her time on the internet.

She like older men, like men in their 40's or older and she currently has crush on some hell' angels guy.

>just squeeze everything into 1 cour.
Kill yourself.

You could've literally filled her with your semen right now

Why are KyoAni haters retarded?

I'm ready for the desu.

I could, but i doubt she would like that.
She seems to dislike everything i say but keep talking to me because she doesn't have any friends.

I doubt it.
Reina is only a little weird, but she's mostly normal.

I'm not gonna point out every normal moment of hers there is, but there are some moments which quite obviously make her seem a little more normal and relatable than you'd assume at some points:
>She apparently casually hangs out and eats with the other trumpets
>Her commenting on Natsuki being cool after she fist bumped Kumiko
>Her picking up some hints on Kumiko and Shuuichi
>The way she acts around other band members, like praising Ribbon before the entire shitstorm started
>The way she came to Kaori all by herself and apologized for her behavior
>How she treats and takes care of Kumiko while she's trying to improve her eupho playing, like bringing her some water since got a nosebleed and needs to drink more
Some of these might be debatable, but the way Reina handled herself during some of these seemed surprisingly normal to me, especially since Reina doesn't seem to have any trouble when it comes to social stuff and reading a situation. Sure, the way she is really touchy with Kumiko seems kinda strange to us although wanting to touch Kumiko is very understandable, but that's with Kumiko only and she seems to be into it. It's not like Reina doesn't know her limits and how to behave herself regarding certain situations.

Also once we learn about her desire to be special it's very easy to understand why she acts the way she does. If it feels weird it's probably because she's a little tryhardish and edgy to the extent that she wants to be different from 'normal girls' and looks down on others for not being more like her. It's also one of the reasons why she likes Kumiko so much since she's not 'just normal' either.

>still believing in kyoanus
>2016
>not 2006

Keychains when?
Also, weren't we getting a beach episode?

>the way she is really touchy with Kumiko
Meant to say the way she is really touchy-feely with Kumiko

pool.

Pool episode that will get shitposted more than ep8. Mark my word. It was the only real yuribait in the novel.

Underwater scissoring confirmed. Thanks Kyoani.

>those righteous reinas
>that marvelous flatness on Kumiko

>Kumiko almost drowns and Reina does CPR on her
>"You taste pretty good"

>2 seasons is generally the limit due to weak foundations

This. Also, I keep and mind that sequels almost always do worse sales wise than their first seasons. This is because it reduces the market to people who have already watched the previous season and only a small group from there will be invested enough to actually buy it. This is why S3's are usually impractical for anime.