READY TO SETTLE DOWN: AMY SCHUMER LOOKING FOR A 'NICE GUY'

Finally we have a shot. She's done with bad boys.

Damn she's looking good too.

Be honest, you would. Shes only 36 so she can still have kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6q2wKhqdmmw
youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I
instagram.com/benhanisch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You sayin you'd grease that pig up and try to wrastle her down Op?

she's a fucking slag

Is she a Stacey?

Queen of the Roasties looking for a "nice guy"?
LOL
OH HELL NO.
LOL

Her political views turn me off.

I'll bet you 10 shekels that she'll end up with some sickly looking nerdy Jew beta who hates toxic masculinity, wears pussy hats, and wants to get pegged by Schumer.

fpbp

Amy Schumer is a Lifetime Actor. Her job is not any of her gigs or movies it is what she does in real life.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

Her looks turn me off

Should give that taxi driver a call. Im sure he'll take up her used goods for that free feel he copped in the early days.

>Her political views turn me off.
Dude, everything is off putting to her. Or are you one of these scat-obsessed krauts who wants Schumer to shit all over you while Sieg Heiling?

I do not know who that is, but she looks severely overweight. Overweight people have no self-discipline, so they will lie and cheat. Marriages with overweight people are nearly impossible to last.

I thought she was married already?

Pic related

Right on schedule XD

Isn't she the one who talks about how filthy and loose her vagina is? Yeah she can stick with jamal and his niggas.

36 equals a pretty high chance of autistic offspring and 100% chance of roastie.

>pass

Well she should just turn around and pick one of the many valiant white knights that are kissing her gaping pig ass. I hear shes got a tail and everything.

So she hit the wall at 36. Intredasting. If I remember right, then the "Nice Guy" is supposed to be rich af, ripped af and probably smart af. The best she can get is a dildo. Once she realizes nobody wants her, she will become a militant feminist.

no she's not a stacey lmao

BEGONE THOT

>Shes only 36
>Only

Amy is fucking disgusting.

Just imagine how horrible the room reeks when she farts.

>she will become a militant feminist.

Pretty sure she already is mate, although I may be confusing her with Lena Dunham.

Just imagine how bad her crotch stinks after she's gone walkabout!

Imagine how horrible she reeks in general.

eww
if I wanted a greasy red box I'd go to KFC

Reminds me of this. Every fucking time.
youtube.com/watch?v=6q2wKhqdmmw

Cousin of CHARLES SCHUMAH. Imagine marrying Amy and being forced to get lectured on liberal claptrap by Charles Schumer King of the Jews, Ruler of the Slums, Lord of the Unwashed Antifa, Protector of the Hoodrats.

I would

imagine living with this boar

>36 and no kids

Wheew, the jews and their subversion is affecting themselves it seems.

Would you do it with no condom, and you have to eat her roast beef?

Don't need to imagine.

No condom , yes

>eating her out
Aww hell noo

She would turn a manatee gay

She needs to bite the bullet.

Finding Captain Ahab

This is an overton window type operation. What the elites want is to make our women disgusting. If you present them with someone as disgusting as this they can say

"haha, lol, i'm bad but not as bad as that so actually i must be pretty good"

Thots can think they are good people because of this stuff.

Fucking repulsive.

My sides... th-they're gone...

please tell me this isnt a real skit

I bet she'd ask you to put it in her butt.

Shes a fucking used up peggy

It was her Netflix special.

youtube.com/watch?v=rx9A0ABUV-I

gross

Modern women make me sad

She'll be dead from diabetes before she turns 50.

She is fucking disgusting, even more so on the inside than the outside,barff

That deltoid tho.

>Be honest, you would

I would push her down the stairs and collect the insurance money.

She will never get a real man. Any self respecting guy would not touch that pig from miles away. She will either get a beta cuck that she will cheat on with niggers. Or became a 500 pound cat lady who's highlight of the week is going to the Golden Coral and stuffing her digesting fat face.

She looks like a giant thumb.

Hmm, so I guess that strong woman don't-need-no-man feminism thing worked out swell.

I'm sure there are guys lining up for her barnyard vagina :^)

>This ugly cow passes as "good looking" in Burgerland
Man, you guys have some shit standards. No surprise though when your average women look like this.

lol what kind of shit tier beta would marry her

No.

>This ugly cow passes as "good looking" in Burgerland
No.

REMINDER when this special for terrible reviews they blamed the alt right. Netflix changed their user review system because of it.

>yarr, how about some Netflix and krill?

Gross

Schu-In-Loo

Only problem is by the time a woman is done getting ploughed by the bad boys and starts looking for a nice guy, the nice guys wouldn't let her go anywhere near their nice guy dicks.

You can't reverse milage on a vagina.

I see Amy Schumer as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Amy Schumer is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Amy Schumer does it for me.

A guy from Sup Forums should hit her up and redpill her. That would be something else. Godspeed!

Did you write this while shitting in the designated shitting street?

Marry a nigger and move to Israel

I knew I was right to screenshot pic related.

She's beautiful
So shut up virgins

Didn't even attach it

Bacon coochie

His manboobs are huge.

Maybe you can livestream it for us while you give her the ol' punjabi poo blast

Holy shit, your hired.

I don't mind. She seems the desperate type. Imagine what she would do to please me so I don't leave her.

>muh vagina. AM I RIGHT?!

I would rather fuck a crusty sonic for the rest of my life than look at this fat kike.

The sad thing is, there's probably hundreds of men who are messaging her right now, flooding her email.

For you

*Searches for truffles*

actually this woman could probably attract millions of guys very easily. Even our whalebeasts, crippled and cunty women still get married. Dudes are very desperate in America in the current year
you know the hugest, ugliest cunt you've ever met in your life? Some dude is still willing to go out and buy her a ring and have multiple kids with her

This post is quite possibly the most revolting thing India has ever produced. You should be proud, you have to outdo shitting streets, your water quality and the Indian cricket team.

Mmmm Der SchümerScheißen von der Jüdenpöoper
Jawohl!

checked

Hehe. BRRRAAAAAAPPPPP

send this to her poo you might have a shot

poo in loo

Where will she find another aryan-like gay kike willing to pretend he fucks her like Ben Hanisch.

Dude, no.

The only people who seem to find her attractive are the people writing for tabloids.

1,000 pounds of pork= kosher kike? Ich bin so confused.

Yeah, that's your reward beta nu-male """nice guys""".

Miss Piggy

No way she would pass up the chance to engage in relations with a nice traditional middle eastern muslim gentleman.

Who's this?

Prove to me that you can look at this picture and not instantly get hard and want to chow down on that box.

Probe tits: you can't.

What the fuck. I guess Ben Hanisch just used her as a publicity porky to get them shekels for his shitty wood carvings.

instagram.com/benhanisch/

>in a dunlalala after work
what?