Apparently Catalunya wants to be like this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=FYIDqzTt0w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I were portuguese :(

Poortugal is really a shithole. Lisbon is pretty but holy fuck the people are so third world. Lots of Africans and Brazilians roaming around.

You haven't seen Barcelona

More like this.

I swear Portuguese women are partly made up of blonde hair dye, its really quite pathetic.

honestly, to me they look deformed in some way. LIke the left one in this pic

Welcome to literally every big city in the world ever. Is this the first time you've gone outside?

Barcelona is the only remotely 1st world city in Spain.
Madrid is literally latin-america tier.

wtf I'm voting no now

not helsinki, bitch

They're getting there. Just wait a few years.

Fucking dumbass, people like you are the reason i'm ashamed to say that i'm portuguese here in Brazil. What was once a prosper empire of explorers is now Germany's slave, full of bitter xenophobes that can't stand that Brazil is way more relevant than you'll ever be. That's why all the decent portuguese men and women come to Brazil to have the oportunity to make something big and important, leaving Portugal with all the useless and uncreative people, just like you.

>welfare leeching immigrants

wut

I see no problem with this.

They fucked up by getting slaves. They were also the biggest slavers and then the earthquake took away their whole stash so they end up poor and enriched.

she looks manlier than me
Ive seen traps that look more girly than her

that's like one example. They have maybe 10 niggers in the whole city. Pic related is typical street.

>Shes white

>voting

There won't be a vote.

The EU doesn't allow it.

They have at least 100 niggers at Swagga Night Club every day.

You poor ass mexican manlet may have a chance there.

lawl obviously i didn't mean actually 10. Also they have the "world festival" in Helsinki. also known as chubby cougars on bbc festival.

no. nobody wants to be like castille. castille is the odd man out.

You idiot who comes here in majority are not the Luso-Brazilians or Portuguese Brazilians. When you will understand?

Brazilians are literally the second nationality to be deported from Schengen Area after Albanians in number.

>They fucked up by getting slaves.
Who. The Portuguese in Brazil? At least know who got the slaves in number most in number in the first place. Marquis of Pombal fucking banned slavery in Metropolite in 1750s

Do you think that is normal too to happen in Portugal?

És um idiota se gostas de chegar à capital, descer as escadas para apanhar o metro, e ver pretos aos montes, e agora também kebabs e gajas todas tapadas.

>Gold diggers
>An unique Brazilian thing
Every women likes money, dad.

yep I flew through Madrid, their airport was ok, but we had to transfer planes on the runway..........in 2014........wtf

so that girl was raped an murdered right?

Why do you think the White Brazilian are leaving Brazil and coming here or going to Canada because of violence? I can really imagine it if the same illegals here in Portugal are from the socialeconomical and educational, ethnic status as the criminals and the favelados even worse, it is because something is wrong. Is it wrong to deport the low class Brazilians?

Do you think it's funny when a German Brazilian user living in USA comes here, enters /pp/ thread and says Portugal (or Portuguese Brazilians) created the biggest shithole that is ever been? inb4 you call him vira-latas.

When we get reports that Portuguese Brazilians had enouigh and are getting passports in consulado of Rio de Janeiro with stories of robberies/assaults?

We can't protect our borders and life of style because you are called "backwards" or xenophobic. Fuck you.

>palacio do kebab

Portugaliza would be a better name since in that pic we unite with Galiza. Just imagine The Kingdom of Portugaliza, ain't that a name that just rolls off your tongue ?

Based iranian, gib him citzenship

This map is correct. Portugal is an awful country, i wish we were more like Sweden or Germany. If i was a migrant that is where i would go. Never Portugal, its third world tier.

afaik Valencians hate the idea of being part of an independent Catalonia. I don't know about the Balearics but I think they don't either.

Biggest slavers were the Arabs and still are.

Implying that in some form Portugal is better economically and socially but not using the right proportions to compare a giant country to a midget poor old country with the size of a city

I missed something on your long bs letter... these favelados getting passports are basically sons of people from Portugal that came from the other side of the ocean to live at the favelas, because Portugal was already a shithole

I hope Petistas like you and Lula da Silva voters stay there while we get the Top Brazilians that you call as Coxinhas as an insult.

Perhaps you will consider your ways for voting in less gibsmedats or salary increases in unproductive public sector and perharps enforce better police enforcement.

That name makes me hard

When did i say that luso-brasileiros are the ones visiting portugal? I know they are not, they left Portugal to do great things, and they can't do that in Portugal, besides, they don't want to return, all that you have to offer them are useless and bitter people, because all the usefull and creative people left the country. Both of my parents work at the consulate, and i'm well aware that a lot of brazilians try to enter Portugal without a visa, but for every one of those there are 10, 20 others that enter with a visa and are recieved by xenophobes and racists, judging them only for the way that they speak and the tone of their skin. There are many luso-brasileiros that only use the portuguese nationality and passport to travel to other places of Europe, since Portugal is so quick to judge them by the use of você instead of tu

Yes. Portugal is getting the best Brazilians. Can’t deny that.
And by the way I’m not defending Brazil. This country is a mess covered with poop. I was just pointing out the hypocrisy of the other tuga

Bom mapa amigo.
Relax guys, nobody can be Portugal.

Oh yeah, because if they have a darker skin they are automatically brazilian? You understand that brazilians in Portugal are either 1-luso-brasileiros or 2-College students? I know what kinds of visas pass and don't pass in the consulate, and the only ones that do are highly qualified individuals, illegal immigration is bad regardless of the nationality of the illegal, so it's not a problem with brazilians themselves

Nordestinos LARPING a etnic Portuguese.

Digam comigo "Abaixo do Doiro e tudo moiro!"

That changes nothing your country is a litteral pile of shit, yeah sure you guys are larger and your country is more powerful than ours, but so what?
We have a higher standard of living, a larger gdp per capita, better health care, education, etc..

Honorary European.

t. Gajo que pensa ser Suevo

Too many self-hating portuguese guys here desu

Shame I am on the army to protect guys like you

Nao sou o merdapostador suebi.
Sou o peacador

Epa que tipo de português é self hating? Nem é portugues

Petistas like me? Now listen here you dumbass, if you are going to assume something from me, you best get it right, because so far you seem to be getting them all wrong, i'm probably more well versed in portuguese politics and immigration than you'll ever be, because you clearly are one of those bitter xenophobes that i was talking about, lashing out at people that don't look like you for things they didn't do, instead of getting your shit together and fixing your government. Did you know that because of your failure of as voter public servants have lost 30% of their income? Your country is shit not because of brazilians, but because you fucks got acomodated since Salazar made all the decisions for you, and now you are incapable of choosing for yourself

Acredita existe um bom montante , e ainda mais tens que dividir os self hating dos ignorantes. É uma questão de saberes aguentar some esforços , uma resistência que alimenta a tua esperança.

> some form Portugal is better (...) and socially
How can you be better socially when we get stories of guys of PSTD after robberies waiting for a passport in Rio de Janeiro consulado. Somehow they decide to go to live in a worse economically country. RTP1 aint' some tabloid and anti-Brazilian public service they even praise those Luso community living here

Plus that German in /pp/. that German Brazilian living in Germany in luso thread in Sup Forums another self-hating Brazil

The Catalães are the ultimate snowflakes. They are the ultimate shit tier iberians.

This

>High standard of living

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha bitch please
I use your salary to clean my butt after a long a good poop
People in Portugal have a basic salary of 500 to 1500 euros monthly
Try having a decent live with this in Brazil
I love Portugal, but please
Brazil is a shithole because of the taxation, corruption and violence but the majority of people that are leaving Brazil are basically because of the violence... they’re not looking for a better life quality. People are leaving 15-20k monthly salaries to work as a bartender in Europe. “That defines a high standard of living” no. Definitely not. You cannot live only with the ability to walk at 9pm on the streets and feel safe but having a low shit life, a shit car, a shit home, not having money to travel or making dreams true.... your definition of a good standard of life is wrong. You’re comparing yourself to a favelado in Brazil. Try comparing yourself to an entrepreneur living on some high level community. Pure BS. Brazil sucks but Portugal cannot say a word about it.

Stay there, then. You are not welcome in our shithole, you monkey.

Annexation when

I second all of this

Just wait to see what a bankrupt shithole Spain becomes after we become independent, we will laugh together with Portugal at the castilian wasteland.

Jesus you brazillians are subhumans.
Firstly I said a Higher standard of living than Brazil and not a high standard of living, you should learn how to read monkey
Secondly , you are comparing an entrepreneur with an average portuguese are you brain dead you retard?
And our gdp per capita is larger than Brazil
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
Have a good day monkey

My penis is way more white than entire family you muslim-lookalike

>Palacio do kebab
Puta que pariu, ate voce, pai?

No you won't, nobody wants you to be independent.

Than your*

That "Portuguese student" was a nigger, probably just like you

fuck castile

calm down João they are literal mutts with no education (the future of the US really )be better than them

If being white is to be like a brazilian, i prefer to be moor thank you vey much.

Wasn’t one single student

Repeat with me:
Whi whi whi whi white

everyone wants to be like Poortugal or Poorland. Being rich is not an advantage if you are being raped by muslims.

Para mim todos que aprenderam na escola o que eu aprendi e ainda falam merda, nao sao dignos de serem Portugueses

I’m literally having a discussion about hypocrisy with one single guy about his hypocrisy
Don’t feel offended
I fcking Love Portugal

Fck, I’m aweful with this shitty keyboard
I deserve a joke, go ahead

Awful
Fuck!

Kek look at you, you are probably a nigger that never went to school, I shouldn't even bother trying to talk with you

I'm not offended, i just can't understand why you call yourselvs white when you have clearly a nigger macaco problem.

Portugal has nice language
youtube.com/watch?v=FYIDqzTt0w4

Can we take a minute to talk about the Afrozilian race?

We asians are whiter than brazilians , yet you keep larping as white europeans when you are mutts , talk about pathetic

brazilians are not the problem, most of them are rich people who want to escape favelaland and are actually quite based. Most brazilians I know are actually right leaning, far more than the Portuguese. The problem is the second generation of african migrants. Their parents knew this was not their land and behaved quite well, but the new ones don't think they are portuguese but think they are entitled to stuff.

Yea, no.

UMA

why don't you leave then, you can actually move to germany or sweden you know? you will not be missed

>Jesus you brazillians are subhumans.
Nothing useful can come after that complete disregard for the other person. Since you can't argue like a normal human, you have to discredit the other. What amazes me is that you think so low of yourself, that you have to call him subhuman to feel superior
Oh, and about GDP per capita, that's not really saying much, i visited Macau 2 times, they aren't really an example of what a good country is. Notice Qatar, Kuwait and UAE are also very high on the list. Portugal has a very low population, not a high GDP, São Paulo alone has 1,17 times more inhabitants than Portugal. It also has a GDP 3 times higher than Portugal, all of that in an area 60 times smaller than Portugal, your country is not rich because of the GDP per capita, just has a low population

>Palacio do Kebab

It's almost as P O T T E R Y as the Jews that write news articles online

Wow the average brazilian is darker than all of the MENAS , and they still have the nerve to shitpost against us , when arabs are whiter than they will ever be

Poortugal is the butthole of Europe

T. Brazilian

That ass ..

>mumbling about GDP like India to get respect and recognition
>we is gdps

You are as brown as Indians

>This flag
>This post

God i love that the jungle now has 3G over there

We lashing out to a son of parents of a consulado.
Public administration or administrative services or living at govt's expenses - left-leaning indoctrinated
Like a clockwork. Every time.
Don't understanding irony.
> If i was a migrant that is where i would go.

Show flag you retard, portugal its god-tier

This has been planned for months now, gained little traction when it was announced and the majority didnt care, let them vote they said.

The regained popularity and outrage is stereotypical of bandwagon politics.

My two cents

Thank you, i know my country isn't perfect, there are some parts of it i would dare enter even in full fallout power armor, and i know a lot of portuguese people that are very nice, since my parents were the ones responsible for the portuguese community in São Paulo for decades, and i love Portugal itself, just like Brazil, it's also my home, and i know that both countries are in bad shape right now, but they will rise again, to the glory they once had

gente dessa para mim morreu. gente que não faz nada da vida e a viver dos pais e das bolsas do estado e merdas dessas nem dou conversa.