Vegeta lost his edge over the years. In fact he got hella boring. Prince of Jobbers now

Vegeta lost his edge over the years. In fact he got hella boring. Prince of Jobbers now.

This is how I'd fix him:

>After Namek he leaves
>As the strongest guy left takes over Freiza's organization
>Rebuilds an empire
>Vows to take down Kakarot
>Becomes the villain a few arcs later
>dies at the end

Bam. No marriage to Bulma (which made zero sense). No being Goku's side kick and basically being a boring nice guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEWSo1CMOs0?t=1m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=lCbJThv8H8I
youtube.com/watch?v=VzwPMFve_oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You must be 18 years old to post on this site.

Anyone got a high quality image of Vegeta sucking the dummy?

nice

Tha marriage to Bulma was Toriyama's bullshit to get more Saiyans. Even Lunch would have more chemestry with him.

>shades on head
>short hair
>earrings
>necklace
>lipstick
No wonder Bulma bagged literal royalty, bitch knows how to make men rock hard

Reminder that Launch is still the best girl

Edgy teen pls leave.

Who?

How bad are Pafu's subs for Super? I'm getting sick of having to wait through Dragon Team's delays.

It's because he lost his tail.

>Edgy

Not edgy. But he was born a heartless villain. I'd rather see him die one than to continue as a pansy.

Fuckin' Yagirobe. I forget you even existed.

It actually makes sense. I would have preferred Goku and Bulma, but it make sense for him to go after Bulma. After all, Bulma is the closest to royalty in planet Earth. She is the most rich and influential person in the planet. And now Vegeta is married to that person. He literally owns the world now.

Vegeta is going to ruin this love story, you know it

>Yamcha is finally back to being cooler than Vegeta
What a time to be alive

>o marriage to Bulma (which made zero sense).
He believed Goku's power came from anime bullshit about love for his friends and family.

Even he knows it.
youtu.be/NEWSo1CMOs0?t=1m32s

Trying this hard to be special/10

>That atrocious soundtrack

Americans™

More like god tier soundtrack.

Far better than the garbage the original had.

The Ocean soundtrack was superior.

>â–¶
debatable

>that violent as fuck sounding power up
why is vegeta's VA so much better than goku's?

Why did this happen?

>implying he doesn't get killed by a random laser from a loyal Frieza soldier
Grats, you just offscreened Vegeta. He's even worse than a jobber now.

his body is fading away after being stolen. the evil jelly stole his powers, so to prevent him from dying the old man told him to chew on it.

I think Vegeta should have stayed dead on Namek after giving that speech to Goku about avenging his people. Everything about his character arc seemed to lead up to that point.

Reinhard.

I disagree. The conflict between him and goku during the majin saga was a beautiful thing to witness. my only beef is how goku hid ssj3 from him, which was a dick move.

vegeta's problem is that he suffers from being on the same show as goku. japanese audience need to stop having such a boner for him, and be cool with other characters being the #1 guy for once.

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Okay. Well, shit happens I guess.

I like to think Vegito didn't break down because of weird Buu magic but because the universe literally could not handle the existence of a combination Goku who always wins and Vegeta who always loses.

It would be the end of Dragon Ball.

No Trunks = everybody dead, even Goku.

Vegeta would die of old age.

Now this is what I call Baby-Vegeta

I remember when Baby Vegeta became a thing and I was cracking jokes with my friends about this sort of thing.

I'm not even sure if I find it funny now that it's real.

For what it's worth, he had no idea what a pacifier was until Videl showed him Pan's afterwards, and then said that if he'd known what it was then he would've rather died then use it.

You would've thought he would've known, what with Trunks having had one and all, but I guess he was sort of 'absentee father' at that stage.

>love story
isn't she like a 45 year old woman stuck in a childs body?

Love knows no bounds.

>Goku always wins
>Vegeta always loses
So simple, even a squid girl gets it.

Vegeta won the first match but he didn't xpect Goku to be able to hurt him that much. He dealt him a lot of damage using Kaioken x2, then he humilliated him deflecting his ultimate attack (Garlik Gun) with a similar attack, and then he almost killed him with the spirit bomb. But the worst wasn't that, the moment he could kill him he spared his life.

The second match wasn't even fair. Vegeta was SO inferior to Goku he needed Babidi's power up. Even Vegeta knew it wasn't a fair move and he got even more pissed when he knew Goku was "toying" with him not using SSj3.

>isn't she like a 45 year old woman stuck in a childs body?
isn't this what all women want?

You think those three still fuck even in that state?

Is this series not going to stop trying to humiliate Vegeta? first the dancing and now this

also they really need to stop shining the spotlight on just goku and vegeta... have fucking picolo power up danm it

>still
WHA?!
Shu is a dog, and that says it all
Pilaf is pure evil, he wouldn't make love with anybody

Are you saying evil people can't love? How cruel of you to say that.

3 wins at the tournament, clearly had Frieza beat, and was the only non-god to get a meaningful hit on Beerus during BoG.

With the best fighting record in Super, he's going to have to be on the wrong end of some gags.

>he won but
Okay. He won.

>similar attack
Similar, but clearly inferior. At 24K, his beam could only hold off Vegeta's 18K technique.

>x2
Goku with a power disadvantage is going to do serious harm to Vegeta? Not in his wildest dreams, friend.

>he almost killed him
Krillin?

>he spared his life
Ah, yes. Krillin. Though, it was Gohan's monkey ass that was the final straw in taking the fight out of him. Yajirobe had the biggest part in all this. That Spirit Bomb wasn't terribly impressive. Granted, it had lost most of its force (by way of Vegeta stuffing it).

Nice of baldy to humor Goku's insane request. Shitty of Goku to not honor his word. He wanted a rematch (so he could prove he could take on his better) only to hide from it until forced to by his 'rival'. Goku even promised he would win. Terrible friend, not keeping his promises like that. Not even for his 'best' friend.

>wasn't even fair
Another day, another KO victory on Goku by Vegeta. Life ain't fair.

>needed
Just wanted, rather.

>even Vegeta
Vegeta says a lot of silly things. The guy was never satisfied with any of his clear wins. He is even the sort to take the blame for things he didn't do (like murdering Tien, Yamcha, etc. when that was done by others). Doesn't make it true.

>SSj3
>j
You what? I trust you realize you're speaking English, sport. What game are you playing at? There's no "j" in Saiyan. Let's not pretend you're referring to "Saiya-jin" here. We already know they are 'people'.

I'm just surprised you didn't cry about Vegeta using Oozaru to stomp Goku dry in their first fight (completely unnecessary move that ultimately brought Vegeta down).

They're adequate. Watch them and read Herms's summary and you'll get what's going on enough.

>clearly had Frieza beat

Pft, yeah, after Goku exhausted Frieza. And then he still fucked it up and let Earth be destroyed, setting up the worst fucking ending of any movie ever and forcing Goku to take over.

Actually he made some food for hungry hungry Beerus in Super I don't know if that is better or worse though.

And Piccolo as cero reasons to become stronger no. His initial motivation was avenge his death father/former self, then it was not get killed by the saiyans, then it was to see his home planet but he mellowed after that and now that Gohan is a happily married man there are two "gods" protecting the earth he can just be a happy over protective grampa.

That makes sense. Okay it's pretty funny. Except for the Trunks part but that's what he gets.

Their first match against each other was also the Z-warriors vs Vegeta so I wouldn't call it unfair that Vegeta gets the help of Babidi.

Nigga what the fuck kind of reply is this?

The kind with corrections. Clearly there was some misunderstanding. Nothing that reading the manga wouldn't fix, but I thought I could lend the boy a hand. And you? Anything about Vegeta being undefeated against Goku leaving you mystified?

You are forgetting Vegeta's pride. He Got a KO on Goku when he powered down and was searching for senzu beans so they both could fight Buu, not even Vegeta count that as a "win".

Also you only think about "victory". Vegeta doesn't. Vegeta wants to be superior to Goku and his pride is damaged every single time after he beat Goku on earth.

Namek
>Vegeta couldn't even hurt Recoome
>Goku oneshotted him
>Goku beat Burter + Jeice

>Vegeta couldn't do shit against 2nd Form Freezer
>Vegeta couldn't do shit against final form Freezer
>Goku comes, deflects Freezer's beams with one hand, becomes SSJ, beats Freezer.

Androids
>Vegeta archieves SSJ
>Got rekt by an android
>le "lol train" in the time chamber
>Goku gets more powerfull in 8 months than Vegeta in 2 years of time chamber training.

Buu
>Vegeta archieves SSj2
>Fuck you, Goku's SSj2 is even stronger
>Gets power up from Babidi
>Still can't beat him
>"Fuck you I was hidding SSj3"

Vegeta's pride was hurt more than his own body by Goku. Every saga Goku manages to get stronger than him.

Goku defeated people who killed Vegeta so no. It's not like there is a balance between elements in play, just power, smarts and speed.

He really should have just gotten out of the way.

He barely could move at that point.

Also the anime did a really bad job at showing the speed of some scenes. Ki blast are supposed to be almost instant in the manga but in the anime they are so slow it feels retarded when one character gets hit by one.

Yo you're the edgiest faggot alive.

>feelings
Feelings do not change reality. Objectively, Vegeta won. To put it in a way you can understand though, "even Goku admits it".

>Vegeta doesn't
Of what relevance is this to the statement of fact made, boy? Vegeta is undefeated against Goku. Is this now somehow contradicted? Come now. We've been over this.

>earth
Proper noun.

>various
That's a whole lot of Goku never beating Vegeta in a fight. Hell, Vegeta's the better father, husband and friend. According to AT, he's the better leader (among other things). It goes without saying he is smarter (most are *even concerning just fights*). AT even agreed (putting Pickle Man at the top in this regard).

>still using "jin"
Gross.

>stronger
This too is well covered territory. Vegeta spends most of the series more powerful than Goku. From birth all the way to Namek, Goku never overtook him (in base). It took that long even with godly training, SKW giving him an unnatural boost (the x10 Oozaru as a passive *meaning Goku is really just 1/10th as strong as we know him beyond that point*), many great teachers (giving him techniques for his lack of ability in making them for himself), etc. KK was necessary.

Another zenkai later and Vegeta was beyond Goku's base again (just a saga later and KK disappeared). Granted, Goku squeezed one more in for the lead (after getting so many on his way there for small gains at a time, he finally made one really count).

Back on Earth? Vegeta surpassed him again. Until Goku finished in RoSaT, he was weaker. After his time horsing around in Other World, Goku did manage to raise his base beyond Vegeta's (despite greater efforts put into training). One mediocre power raise latter (nothing compared to SKW) and he closed that gap (for another win).

If one wishes to get into Super, one must accept that Vegeta's anger brought out power far greater than Goku's best pre-god. Vegeta even managed to attain said deity power without hand-holding.

>Vegeta is taller.

This still looks dumb to me.

>Goku beat people who defeated Vegeta
And Vegeta beats Goku. Rock, Paper, Scissors. The guy must be the natural enemy of Goku-types. Something Ginyu found out the hard way (may as well be 3-0, with that considered). Speaking of 3-0, when is Super going to give us the pleasure?

As said, that wasn't an option. He only had enough power left in him to take out the ape state (which didn't revert in time). Gohan gets the win here. Too bad his father couldn't make use of the x10 boost like his son did. SKW was wasted on the weakling.

Then why do people ended up in jail because of love?

>empire
Frieza was a space realtor, he sold all those fucking planets and conquered.

Let's see Vegeta's opinion...

Vegeta should have impregnated Chi chi while Goku was dead.

>subjectivity trumps objectivity
Goku even dreams of beating Vegeta, he best wake up and apologize. If he wants to get KO'd again, by all means.

Are you really using a Saiyan saga page to discuss about a "manga is ending" page?

how did he get away with everything he did? he gets the main girl of db, always beats up the mc, has the most kills, his son saves multiple timelines and he is just a jerk. toriyama couldnt kill this guy off?

>are you using an objective display
>against a subjective one
Yeah. Is that a problem?

I wish Vegeta acted like this in Super but with less jobbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCbJThv8H8I

>less jobbing
Just pit him against Goku. Surefire way to score another win.

Why can't Future Trunks live in peace? nigga always gotta be in some post apocalyptic world crying and shit with depression FUCK

What the fuck is this thread anymore?

>Goku
>always wins

Goku has one of the worst track records for a main protagonist I've ever seen. Goku's a loser. It's just that since he surrounds himself with even bigger losers, it just makes him look better.

To be fair the Pilaf gang never really was very mature.

Fuck off, Carlos.

>even bigger losers
one of which he always manages to lose to apaprently

Goku could have destroyed him if he choose to go to SSJ3.

>could have
Even allowing for this, that isn't how it happened, so it doesn't matter (making for 2-0). However, SS3 is brutally inefficient with how Goku was using it (something he just wasn't picking up on *unlike FPSS*). First using it with a dead body in the land of the living (draining away his given allotment of life energy) in a rush. Later, with a living one in Other World (draining himself to base in a hurry and getting stuck there).

It's total shit. Wouldn't surprise me if Goku managed to throw the fight even then (dicking around too much while being ignorant of how the form worked and pulling it out late just to get sent back to Other World in a hurry).

In the end, 2-0 was always meant to be. 3-0, when?

Pafu is only slightly worse than DragonTeam, they do very competent translation.

>Vegeta using magic Power up vs Goku by himself
>Even as fuck
>Buu revives
>"Vegeta, Buu resurrected"
>"Ok, let's kill him, you won't be focused on our combat if we don't"
>"Ok here have a Senz-"
>Vegeta KO's Goku off guard so he can solve the problem HE caused
>Somehow this is considered a "Win"

Not even Vegeta considered he won that combat. Actually, he was angry at Goku for not beating his shit with SSj3. In his mind he was defeated twice. 1 because he needed magic to gain power, 2 because Goku was not even serious fighting him.

More importantly what about Yajirobe?

>doesn't train
>eats like a saiyan
>lazy as shit
>still as strong as any dragon ball character for most of it

What if Yajirobe was a Saiyan all along that hit his head and ended up becoming a lazy cunt?

Assuming he's just human if he actually trained properly he'd easily be the strongest human considering his base level.

>Universe almost destroyed by fighting Beerus as SSJG
>Nothing happens when fighting purple drank vegeta.

That was because of Goku not being able to control those ki waves when they clashed. Once he learned it's a problem no more.

Remember Beerus and Champa also fought time ago and the universe was not destroyed.

Bravo Toriyama.

>using magic power-up
It's okay when Goku does it though? Goku has enjoyed SKW since well before Z. That's a x10 boost. Passive Oozaru (which your ilk whine about when Vegeta unnecessarily used it as overkill). This while Goku enjoyed a dead body to work with in a life supply handed to him. His existence at this juncture is magical.

>Vegeta KO's Goku for being a retard
Seems like fate for Goku to be left eating dirt against Vegeta. He should be happy his dead body didn't get all its bones broken like what happened to his living one before. Or that Vegeta didn't kill him in that state (removing him from existence).

>he caused
>absolving Goku of guilt
Is this really the route you want to take? You seem to have lost focus while you were struggling with accepting the canon of the series. Vegeta is undefeated against Goku. AT willed it, so it was. So it ever shall be, it seems.

>considered a win
This isn't a new approach either, old friend. You'll just remove fight two from the record in your mind, leaving the first (which Vegeta wins as you yourself have already admitted). That would make it 1-0. This means the original statement stands uncontested. Glad we're in agreement. Good chat, sport.

>still droning on about feelings
The only feeling Goku need concern himself with is that throbbing from the major concussion that put his lights out in their latest bout. At least you accept the reality of Vegeta always beating Goku in their fights.

wow monako saves the day for everyone again great writing toriyama you hack fraud

Can someone explain to me how Bulma and Chichi are not dead. You'd assume with how strong Goku and Vegeta are that they'd break the girls they fuck.

>vegetafags still mad
youtube.com/watch?v=VzwPMFve_oQ

>you're always there, laughing at my face, why wont you leave me alone?? HNGR GHRRNGH HARR GRUHGH

There is no need to be upset. Can't win them all. Unless you're Vegeta against Goku. Then you can.

Vegeta is literally the unsecure manlet that gets bullied by tall, talented and loved Gokuchad.

It's fun that you post Yamcha because he might be the only important character that Vegeta ever beat when Bulma pityfucked him

Was this the last fight Yamcha ever won?

>unsecure
Not a word.

>Goku is tall
He's a manlet too.

>bullied
Getting KO'd isn't bullying.

>fun
You don't seem to enjoy accepting the truth (that Vegeta is undefeated against Goku). Why is this?

>Vegeta beat up Yamcha
That was a Saibamen. Vegeta never dirtied his hands on such trash. You going to attribute the murders of Nappa to Vegeta as well?

savage

Jesus Christ, did Toriyama really have Vegeta chew on a fucking pacifier?

This is a new low.