This shit is so painfully fucking slow

this shit is so painfully fucking slow

this should have happened six episodes ago

Don't forget that
>13 episodes

At the same time if it had there'd be people everywhere crying about how rushed it was

This

Your fault for watching endless shounen.

OCHAKO MAKES CAM VIDEOS FOR MONEY

as someone who hadn't read the manga yet it seems well paced to me. Maybe im just used to how god awful one piece pacing is.

i failed to understand your problem here

it's a little slow but it's not too awful.
as long as there's more getting animated I won't be mad but if they wasted so much time for only 13 episodes i'll be a little buttblasted

>13 episodes Sports Festival

I wonder how much cooler everything will look after removing all flashbacks. Deku vs Kacchan fight would be at least ten times more hyper.

>people everywhere crying about how rushed it was
I remember the first Jojo series did an average of 4 chapters per episode and it was fucking amazing. Meanwhile this show barely holds up to the gold standard of two chapters per episode.

I'll be surprised if they can even reach the end of this arc because this is some Studio Pierrot level bullshit.

So, it should have happened in eposode 3? Nah bro.

Blame Toho. They wanted cash in this as fast as possible and Bones started production before even first volume of manga was out on sale.

damn dude I feel the same
every scene is so fucking slow, especially the ones where people empathize with Deku or he's there crying about him being weak and the like

>I remember the first Jojo series did an average of 4 chapters per episode
And it still managed to skip shit

It helps to not have ADHD

I don't have problem but it's true about that they started production before 1st tank was out

You want another rushed skipping adaptation like Assasination Classroom?

This post makes no sense. A person with ADHD can't follow a fast-paced series. With a slow series, a person like ADHD can zone out and miss whats 10 minutes of the show...and nothing much will have happened so it doesn't matter. Whereas with a fast show, if they don't pay attention for a bit then they miss a lot.

This is a fucking shounen too, Jesus Christ. The ADHD insult is meant for much more cultured series that are seinen and what not.

No user ADHD means gotta go fast like sonic, because I know nothing about psychology.

I noticed the first two episodes added a lot of material. Do the other episodes do that as well or are they actually dragging the chapters out like Wan Piss?

Yeah the stupidly long parts where Deku cries and whines as well as the flashback scenes where he motivates himself (but doesn't actually say anything worth listening to) really are vital.

:^)

This shit need filler.