Was he /ourguy/ all along?

Was he /ourguy/ all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html
yuki.la/pol/137822020
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in what way is putin responsible? im sure hes plenty happy about it though

You are either completely stupid or horribly drunk.

were we played for fools? Was it actually Russia the entire time? was the collapse of the soviet union an illusion and this whole thing was a Bolshevik plot?

What he says might be true, but that doesn't mean that his intentions are good either.

Can you even imagine how bored this motherfucker has to be?
Look at that face,some guys want to see the world burn for entertainment purposes.

How did this guy get so rich anyway?

A literal "NO U" argument.

Reminder that Russia wasn't involved militarily in Syrian conflict until September of 2015. and by than more than a million of muslim arab invasion horde >immigrants were already in Europe.
Most of the muslim and muslim arab invaders are not from Syria, but from all around the middle east and north Africa and Afghanistan and have never seen Syria in their lives.

yes maybe it was PUTIN sending in the waves of africans and pakis...

How the fuck did Putin do this? It was America who destroyed North Africa and the middle east. It was America who laughed at Gadaffis warnings and opened the floodgates that has ruined Europe.

Watch this and learn: youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Lol

Umm sweetie. Haven't you heard he hacked the election?

Is there anything they wont blame Russia for

>putin is behind flooding europe with refugees
>doesn't matter my name is associated with every project and non-gov organizations that helps people from africa and middle east get to europe in big numbers and get gibs

Thanks to you in part.
investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp

>Putin flood Europe with wogs
This means Putin wants EU to prospper, they are more valuable than gold, remember?

Ah yes.
Surely it's Putin funding refugee policy, not Soros

>be filthy fucking rich
>fuck up the entire world for the lulz
>with zero fucks given
He's the ultimate shitposter, Sup Forums is just super jelly.

Israel is responsible

>3:33pm
g-guys
is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZhIrYxOQsI

but it's literally soros' foundation giving out flyers telling africans how to properly apply for refugee status in various european nations

this isnt even conspiracy shit, you can look it up

Holy shit even he's using the blame Russia for everything meme now

The Russians hacked EU servers to send out memos on cultural enrichment and to open all borders and boats to Africa NOW

>Soros accuses Putin of flooding Europe with rapefugees
You can literally look up his open borders NGOs with a google search

Accusing your enemy of that which you are guilty

Putin is a jew. TFW Soros business is the EU and it collapsing is a bad deal and thus he only wants peace in the middle east

He's right you know. Syria would have a US installed democracy by now if it weren't for the Soviets.

When in doubt, blame Russia

he only made one billion off a 10 billion dollar short of his own though

(((They))) always accuse others what (((their))) own selves are guilty of. Helps to keep the ignorant masses uninformed and confused once they do start to wise up to things.

>Was he /ourguy/ all along?

Nope. He is still the cancer killing Europe.
Frankly I'd rather have the Putin and the Russians invade Europe than the human filth being pumped into to it by the UN and Soros.

This board is so fucking awful these days. Dr. Pierce was warning about kike Soros in the mid-1990s. He was said to be "terrified of right-wing governments." Imagine the celebrations when this kike finally croaks?

This human ballsack charters ships to float Africans over to Europe - it's not Putin's NGO's doing that.

I don't trust anything coming out of this jews mouth.

Ahahaaa Putin fixed our eastern borders immigrant problem long time ago.
Now the only border that is leaking is The swedish one.

the russophobes will probably believe it

WTF? I’m a sorosbot now!

>Open your borders!
>Open your wallets!!
>Open your legs!!!

Stop being selfish Europeans!

>Is there anything they wont blame Russia for
No, remember, the rapists in Cologne were Putin's agents
shz.de/regionales/schleswig-holstein/attacken-an-silvester-gruene-maennchen-auf-koelns-domplatte-id12607041.html

MUH RUSSIA
When will the leftist elite realize this is a dead meme?

Oy vey. It's the Russians goys. WW3 now. There is nothing more beautiful than white people killing eachother.
Seriously fuck this guy. Can someone just beat him to death with a 2x4 already?

This, ultimately.
His meme game 2 strong.

>Oy vey goyim, it's not the (((EU))) that is at fault, it's RUSSIA! THEY are the ones sending the refugees, which WE MUST TAKE IN! Those mashugana bastids.

It's not his only stunt

Lemme guess Soros, Merkel and Macron etc are on the pre planned retreat.

Ship in millions of migrants and just before the public reaches tipping point ease off just a little bit.

This gives the impression they are on our side whilst still persisting with migration far above what anyone wants or needs. Then they go even further in another 12 months or so.

>Russians hacked my brain so I fucked up my exams!

This is correct. I'm pretty sure Barbara Spectre has already left Sweden.

Soros knows his days are numbered at the hands of the RWSS

They all look the same

Lmao

> putin is flooding the eu with refugees because he fights against moderate rebels in syria, so stop him and no refugees will come

This guy is the devil himself, not only does he want to flood europe, he also wants assad to die, syria in hands of isis, greater israel and russia gone
Those are his motives that you can make out only by his small statement

>fund human traffickers that bring hundreds of thousands of migrants to Europe
>blame it on Putin

Responsible no, but he would be mad not to exploit this for his benifit. I would be suprised if the ruskys weren't assisting in some way. For instance they might spread disinfo in shitskinistan news media etc about the gibs available and how the white womenz want them. Simple actions like this can reap big results

>Refugees will disintegrate Europe
Huh... Really makes me [USER WAS VANNED FOR THIS WRONG THINK]

except it was Russian news let anti-immigration activists speak and reported about the murders and mass rapes.

I bet muttis knickers are getting wet at the thought

Haha lets ruin Europe for White people by bringing in endless Refugees while milking the situation for money
Wait its working to well, our European superstate is falling and we will lose everything, quick blame Russia

I WAS FUCKING RIGHT. I TOLD YOU CUNTS A MONTH AGO THAT GEORGE DID NOTHING WRONG:

yuki.la/pol/137822020

Usury, much like all yids.

Confirmed he's /ourguy/

why not both?

I've encountered this opinion here and there, scary butcher business this outside world is.

Did it worth to promote democracy in Syria at the expense of 500k+ lives? They did live alright, no famines, no Honduras-tier street violence; the ones who wanted to build a business could do that. Assad is a Western educated men, he'd find a way to implement reforms.

>BUT BUT BUT A DICTATOR
Every Central Asian country is ruled by strongmen, should we fuck them up too? Some of them have GDP PPP higher than Eastern Euro countries!

typical jew tactic- accuse the other guy of doing what you are doing.

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

putin is hypnotizing the eu bureaucrats to enthusiastically enact the policies that will destroy both the union and the indigenous peoples of europe I assume

Putin has nothing to lose and a lot to win from a destabilized EU and USA. The internet version of the KGB is alive and well

Source this article you kraut bastard I can't find anything on google

If you think trump is playing 4 D chess, just wait until you see what this guy is playing

Because it provokes a reaction from the public of the target country towards thier government.

This is why RT runs anti Israel content all the time, it creates problems for the US gov.

He is probably partially right. Putin did for example make a power play by sending a few thousand refugees over the border into Finland and Norway, until we made a personal deal with him. The refugee flow stopped 100%.

Why would Putin not try to use the refugees as a tool to destabilize Europe? Not necessarily being thr cause, but abusing the situation to the max. Obvious Russian propaganda in Finland (so called MV-lehti) is mostly focused on opposing immigration, while the real pro russian message is more subtle.

I mean by no means shift the blame of our rapefugee crisis on Putin, he didn't start it. But now he is definitely using this mess we've created to benefit him and harm us.

Is he doing it with mind control then? ffs

>why not both?
there is no evidence, all pro-mass immigration politicians are staunchly anti-Russian and pro-EU sanctions against Russia, why would Russia support those too?

>Kremlin boss wants to get rid of Merkel and bolster extremists
>Putin's secret war against our elections
>What you need to know so you won't for Putin by accident
>Propaganda warfare with sexmobs
>Consciously spread fake news
>Cyber- web and social media manipulation

They just shift the blame and say "multiculturalism is failing" and change nothing. Same as been happen in Germany for decades.

Idiots.

Alex Jones in two months has been saying, about Soros, when trying to list things that make him bad, "He is trying to destroy Israel, he said he wants to destroy Israel"
Alex Jones is shilling for Benjamin Netanya, one of the guys who did 9/11.
Who would have ever imagined ten years ago that alex Jones, the only guy out there in force exposing 9/11 was a false-flag operation, therefore an Israeli-led operation, would now be shilling for the very people who did it.

I wonder myself, do you just get to the point after a decade of seeing how retarded the general population is that they deserve to be slaves? There is that quote, "The limits of tyrants are prescribed by those whom they oppress". So who is to blame for 9/11 then? Those who did it and knew they would get away with it?

> But now he is definitely using this mess we've created to benefit him and harm us.

It's pretty hard not to do that when everyone in the EU, from the common people right to the legislators and unelected bureaucrats are such retarded pussies and faggots that they won't enforce any kind of border control. You're asking to be taken advantage of, to be honest.

without the mass migration in the first place theres nothing to create tension with

False flag as in the CIA let something happen so they could have their war.

But its not Putin flooding Europe. Its SOROS and his jew kronies who are flooding Europe.

Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda
youtube.com/watch?v=XpnYpQaHAuc

I can't wait until this cunt is dead. One of the greatest things one could ever do would be shitting on his grave.

It´s what they do best, the left. Projecting beforehand is usually more efficient though, this should have been done when the crisis begun.
See: Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.

Also don´t you remember when Putin got blamed for training migrants to rape and then sending them here? I remember.

>Because it provokes a reaction from the public of the target country towards thier government.

so what was your reaction against Putin's Paki rapist gangs then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

all leftist media run anti-Israel content, how is that a problem for the US govt?

Why would you think he is happy about it? Then the jihadis are on his doorstep. Russia is White Christian. You think they want Jihadi Muslims as their neighbours?

Anyone who believes this is a fucking retard

Soros takes the blame for everything, but he wants it, desires for it, for it is the only way for the world to know the globalists' plans. He purposely funds BLM to increase white nationalism, antifa to hate communism and many more.

He is /ourkike/

then, why is not Putin's strategy challenged and the wogs deported? This must hurt Putin like hell.

oh shit rare

checked too

you know nato is specifically designed to be against russia right? its in russias interest to keep them divided against eachother and busy on internal problems

How is that disinfo? Brown invaders are treated like KINGS, with free shit and women. They can rape as they want, etc...

Putin a shit & /sg/ is nothing but bought & paid putin shills reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sure its all Putin

Soros is good boy, dindu nuffin

Europe wants wog slaves. Putins strategy is to drive large numbers out of Syria and create more wog immigrants than Europe can handle.

What Putin underestimated was the German and Swedish capacity to take brown dick.

you forgot to mention the giant octopuses he breeds in order to attck us

Mass immigration from ME began way before Russia got involved in Syria.
Soros is well known for suppirting pro-immigration policy and aiding refugees
express.co.uk/news/world/616541/European-Union-Migrants-Refugees-George-Soros-Hungary-Viktor-Orban-Europe
fuck off kike

They for sure have made up some stories about foreigners being given multiple houses and super nice stuff and having women throw themselves at them. These work both to make people angry at the government and make more refugees think that their lives are going to be great if they move.

Wtf Red Alert 2 is real?

If you think Russia and the US don't try to undermine each other and the EU you must have parts of your brain missing. China is at it too.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
>sweetie
Words that will get you banned on Sup Forums: