JoJo thread

Old Oldseph coming soon.
pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Make it banner size too

The animeonlies are gonna be pretty disappointed with Joseph in DiU.

Well to be fair he's still voiced by lovable grandpa Unsho Ishizuka and he'll even shout Oh! My! God! at one point.

How many people do you think died because of Bohemian Rhapsody?

wuz the banner size. 300x100?

/m/-fag here
Current Super Sentai series had an episode with both Oldseph's VA doing a side character and Okuyasu's VA do a MOTW in the same episode.
Shit was so cash

Someone should just push him overboard now so we don't have to waste time watching him be useless.

Wasn't all Tokyo destroyed? It also said Japan was a fucking mess. Probably millions.

Poor Joseph

Yeah, filesize should be less than 100KB too

Is there gifs or webms of Okuyasu crying at Tonio's?

>Caesar, is that you?
everytime man

>shit was so cash
>not 'shit was not crash'
Are you even trying?

>Josuke tries to revive his grandpa
>"I'm sorry, but when someone dies they're gone for good."
Total bullshit. Jotaro did just that with Joseph. After watching his soul fly off.

Fuck, is Joseph soulless? When did the affair happen again, because this might be the reason he deviated from the one woman rule of the Joestars.

I'm actually a bit glad that Jotaro never got that old. He was always presented as the big strong guy, so seeing him senile would destroy me.

Josuke was born 4 years before Part 3, so at least 5 years I'd imagine. Tomoko was still only 19 iirc.

i made the logo smaller and i had to cut okuyasu in half to make it fit

I'm imaging right know a really old Jonathan happily dying in his bed while huging a newborn Jolyne with all his family around him.

Fuck you Dio.

Wel shit, never mind.

So how come Jotaro didn't get the help of Okuyasu & Josuke for when they where trying to stop Pucci? I'm kind of sad that they're never really mentioned again, however Jotaro appears in 4 parts.

>cut okuyasu in half
Go home, Kira, you're drunk.

Joseph took the last drops of magic vampiric blood from the world.

>Jotaro: "And when you were just a wee baby, we had to pry you out of your great-great-great-grandfather's cold dead hand"

Josuke is probably off being a cop in Morioh. I don't think Jotaro would want to bother him. But it would've been nice to see every living Joestar show up for a final battle against Pucci, and then inevitably lose.

'tis time to judge each other's shit taste

>Jonathan happily dying in his bed while hugging a newborn Jolyne
That's fucked up man.

Tell you what, let's never post these again.

I didn't know "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" was a battle cry.

I recall someone explaining why he didn't keep up the hamon but I can't remember why.

Jonathan would probably die in a plane crash.

For the last time, Araki, Jonathan isn't Joseph. They are different characters.

The first time he actively trained his Hamon was against the Pillar Men. Everything else was just youthful virility, stop acting as if Joseph actually ever having had a period wher he "kept up his Hamon training" was canon.

wryyyyyyyyy you dope

he says in part 2 that hes lazy and the only reason hes bothering to learn it is so he can get the rings off his heart and throat, he cant be fucked to spend several hours a day doing breathing exercises just so he can live another 30 years or so

kek

okuyasu is still taking care of his monster father in part 6. if he hasnt killed himself already

Ever heard of Giorno?

I see. Thanks.

The end of Part 4 showed that his life was getting better though, his dad was getting better and adopting Stray Cat got him thinking again like how adopting Shizuka got Joseph thinking again.

Part 6 Okuyasu is a goofy high school teacher who can't ever get laid or rich but always cares for his students.

If ZA HANDO really was just a portal he wouldn't even be able to confirm his death, so he probably wouldn't even try.

>posting sad Oku

Jolyne's boyfriend, right?

Couldn't he donate him to the speedwagon foundation?

Could Giorno cure Okuyasu's father?

Why do The Hand & Cream only have a B for destruction power, when they can erase things from existence?

Yes, since Giorno can create life from things without a soul.

do you think okuyasu masturbates thinking about his dead aniki?

why is the buono symbol so satisfying?

He loves his dad despite all the shit he did and wants him to get better and live a normal life, he wouldn't just hand him over to SPW. Jotaro probably asked if he could have some of his skin for them to study though.

[citation needed]

"Good shit"

because its a high quality made in italy meme

here

The stats are completely arbitrary and Araki just makes them up in like 10 seconds as an afterthought. He said in an interview that he only included them because he thought that it would help readers understand the concept of Stands better (back when it was this revolutionary new thing no one had written about before) and that he gives them the bare minimum amount of thought. So don't think too hard about it.

Ah okay, thanks user.

>they can erase things from existence?
But that's wrong. Nobody knows what they do.

Sucks that Hamon probably would have worked on fixing up of his fucked up dio cell body.

But that doesn't exist anymore.

all mankind share same thing love for buono. through buono,unity.

I always found pucci kind of boring as a villain, to me he never had the charisma of a DIO or Valentine. Although to be fair to him, he did accomplish every one of his goals

Fuck you Prince. Stop erasing songs from my Youtube Jojo's playlist, you fucking ghost faggot.

NP friendo. When you look at it half of the Stands have stats that make no sense. The only one that seems consistent is Development Potential.

This must be the work of an enemy Stand

When does he shout OH MY GOD again?

i like to think Josuke sleeps at Okuyasu's house every weekend to keep him company.

I think it's during Achtung Baby

Not with that awful hairband. God, fuck tumblr.

It does but Joseph is lazy and they outright say that DIO's cells fused with Okuyasu's dad's cells. There was nothing left to fix, if he used it it'd just burn through all of his cells and kill him.

Pucci is my favourite for a number of reasons, but he's not terribly charismatic. Like Kira and Diavolo I guess, they like to remain hidden and Pucci was basically lying low his whole life and having to play the role of a priest so he doesn't get many chances. And he still fucked up on his main goal which was to let everyone see their own fate since Emporio ripped his face off before he could finish a complete loop.

do they give eachother brojobs?

Can't see shit captain, but it doesn't matter. I don't remember if accuracy was its own stat, but I suggest that "Destruction Power" doesn't just mean the ability to ruin shit, but the ability to ruin the exact shit you want ruined.

what, do you think he keeps that shitty hairdo at night too?

>Pink Floyd
Josuke doesn't like Pink Floyd. Crazy D.'s name was given by jotaro. Josuke's favourite band is Prince.

Neither have girlfriends (despite Josuke making girls wet just by being in the same town) so yeah, I guess so.

maybe jotaro gave him the shirt

Maybe

I'm sure Okuyasu could get some girls if he asserted himself a little more.
But then again he's probably too stupid to know what being assertive means

Oh sorry I didn't realize a Japanese kid living in 1999 would wear a shitty hairband whenever he puts his delinquent hair down

Yes

Do you have the panel? My friend's an animeonly and he got really excited to see Joseph on the boat, and he kept asking stuff like "Will he say 'YOUR NEXT LINE IS' or 'OH MY GOD!'?"
He's probably gonna be upset when he sees Joseph acting senile

is it friday yet

You should just spoil everything and say Joseph's the new main villain of Part 4

>spoiling people on Hermit Purple Over Heaven and Tomoko and Yukako getting raped
Monster.

Tomorrow

>He's probably gonna be upset when he sees Joseph acting senile

Record his reaction and post it here we can make fun of him.

That's what they get for not reading the manga.
That uncensored rape scene was some ballsy stuff. And Kakyoin killing Jotaro was unexpected too
Araki you madman

Which Brojo gives the best brojobs? I think Speedwagon is strong contendant.

This is why these threads are garbage

If he counts, Anasui with those dick-sucking lips man.

The only thing those lips want is pure Jolyne pussy juice

>The only thing those lips want is pure Jolyne pussy piss

I'm not even gay or a shipper but I always felt that Josuke/Okuyasu is the only decent gay pairing in the entirety of media I've ever consumed, and it's not even real

>spoiling this
It's like telling them that King Crimson in sentient and possesses Giorno and Golden Experience has to use the arrow to turn into Requiem

>they spend so much effort in the artstyle but they can't learn basic tv filters

Eyes of Heaven seems really bad, but I feel like I have to buy it to support jojo in the west

it's like telling them kars convinced killer queen to become his stand

Will my gay friend who loves Cardcaptor Sakura like Jojo?

>support jojo in the west
Why would you do something so stupid

Buy the manga instead.

So did Soft & Wet inherit anything from Part 8 Kira's Killer Queen?

It seems virtually identical to Josefumi's Stand in terms of appearance and abilities.