Year 12 students at one of Sydney's most exclusive boys schools celebrate end of school year by saluting a Nazi flag in...

Year 12 students at one of Sydney's most exclusive boys schools celebrate end of school year by saluting a Nazi flag in a photo - and dupe the deputy principal into appearing in it. dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4909218/Year-12-boys-pose-Nazi-photo-Deputy-Principal.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmfHkKLLrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As an Australian myself, I apologize deeply to everyone. This is not who we are. This is not what we represent. Love will triumph all.

it's okay to say "no"

Awesome.

Highly banterous. Royal Seal of Approval confirmed.

Speak for yourself

absolute fucking madmen

Ahahaha

I salute you

Yeah nazi larpers are pretty retarded.

Top cunts all of them

okay!? it should be mandatory

Australia is the world champion of shitposting. Online and IRL.

Good job you kangaroofuckers

Also checked

Fuckin' lol

Banter!

The comments on the article are really cucked.

>Love will triumph all.
Let me know how that works out for you. Things are rapidly devolving into left and right and the two are becoming more polarized. Hope you are prepared

where are all these redpilled shitposters in australia, and why do i never meet any?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmfHkKLLrY

When I was a kid I thought Hitler was cool. Now I think he is even cooler. Good job kids

where the fug is the original picture?

sydney or brissy

Hahahaha go have a sook you massive poofta. Glad to finally see some good coming out of Sydney. Still a long way to go to uncuck themselves, though.

The soggy biscuit soyboys have finally found hteir true calling: regressing into paganism

this. love trumps hate, now let your wives getting enriched by your abbo brethereen

We now have to pixelate fucking swasis? Also love the kikes "visit the Jewish museum, goys." Getting so, so fed up with jewish bullshit.

FPWP

The thing is that they don't believe in the cause. Just edgy kids so fuck them and their parents. All they are doing is mocking us.

>. All they are doing is mocking us
And you don't think using a swasi on here as a fucking meme flag is insulting to the 10 million Germans who fought and died under that banner?

All boys schools always have the most based muckup days

What makes you think they are larping?

>professional shitposters

>NSW Jewish Board of Deputies chief executive Vic Alhadeff told Daily Mail Australia that the students should visit the Sydney Jewish Museum before making misguided mistakes such as these again.

lol how are these students not shot twice in the back of the head yet?

the fucking absolute madmen

they're just taking the piss cunt loosen up

>As an Australian myself, I apologize deeply to everyone. This is not who we are
Aw, what a pity....

Cheers krautfag

It's literally nothing, just your average Australian behaviour after few drinks, next hour they will be drinking with Sudanese Jews.

they need to be (((educated)))

Nah that's pretty much it, cunt.
Everyone else: Soiyaz at Cronulla for the next gook n terrorist bash and remember vote NO to faggots

Kill yourself

Fuck yeah. Good on you guys.

Straya winning the race war so hard.
Are you barbarian cunts even trying out there in the Nigger and Jew wastelands any moar?

Vote no, Aus Bros.

Good job Gen Zyklon

Fuck off, newfag.

vic?

just go and talk to people cunt. make friends, make enemies, go outside for a bit. eventually you will stumble across a few, even in the most cucked of states.