Why aren't you watching 1990s Anime right now?

Why aren't you watching 1990s Anime right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/owtxai.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anime has hit its stride since 2010.

anyone know some shows similar to yua?

I am.

Her tits are too big

not moe enough

Because I'm digging through even earlier stuff.

Too busy watching early 00's anime.

What if i actually did?

Can't find anything on google. What is this?

Too busy reading 90's manga.

Because I prefer anime that doesn't all look the same.

I did watch anime shows from 1990 twenty years go.

Nice, someone saved my chart.
It's Dragon's Heaven.

But I started the second arc of GTO yesterday with Urumi.

Teshigawa is really the Frank Grimes of the series, I'm expecting him to snap and kill himself at any minute due to how much life seems to prefer Onizuka.

Reminds me I need to finish the first season of Sailor Moon too, things are getting interesting now

For my next 90s series I might watch Neo Ranga or rewatch Eva since I got the BD release a while ago.

.That looks great.

Soon Sup Forums will be nothing but generals and reposted meme threads like this one

>soon

It looks good, thanks.

I watch anime based on what looks interesting, not what year it was made.

ronnin warriors English dub

rail wars

Literally this. Fuck yeah

Why aren't you?

a.pomf.cat/owtxai.webm

Look at the beauty of the 90's.

I spent the last two weeks watching all of Macross 7 + OVAs + movie, and then I topped it off by watching the Macross Plus OVA (have only ever watched/owned the movie).

I've not watched everything Macross except Macross II which I don't feel any need to watch since it's not canon.

I'm downloading this Dragon's Heaven OVA now because the artwork is giving me a massive boner.

Other than that I'm sort of burnt out at the moment on any 90s anime and there's not much I can think of I'd still need to watch.

Any obscure OVAs that didn't get released in the US?

I am not sure. All I can come up with are either anime with single police chick or non-police chick duos. Comedies with one police woman like Mainichi ga Nichiyoubi/Everyday is Sunday, Patlabor, Tank Police... Or action comedies with female duo like Gunsmith Cats, Dirty Pair...

That's all I got. You may have seen them all though.

Patlabor has multiple police women, though Noa is partnered with a man.

nice cherry picking son.

Because I'm watching 70's anime.

Plebeian.

yeah i've seen them all

but i'm curious about the trope(for the lack of a better word) yua has. i.e mature women slice of life...and possibly looking for love

i really like yua's approach on that and i was hoping if there are more animes like that.

Enjoy your tube robots and 1 frame per minute adaptations of old novels

>Any obscure OVAs that didn't get released in the US?

There are literally thousands. Just pick a year, find a chart and go.

Moe brainwashed me.

I'm watching Zambot 3 at the moment, my second non-Gundam Tomino series, I'm enjoying it but Kappei is such an annoying little fucker. Does his character even become remotely likeable?

Because I'm watching 80s anime

Sorry, I am watching 80s anime only.

What would you guys recommend to someone who's main anime experiences are from Toonami, [as], Kids WB, and Fox Kids?

I recommend that you kill yourself.

My first anime back in 1994.

If Sup Forums was willing to talk about older and less discussed anime more often, this wouldn't be a problem.

There was moe in the 90s, 80s, and even portions of 70s anime. You just gotta look to find it.

Moebius?

Because i'm busy watching 70's right now

Because I'm watching 1970's anime instead. Was in the mood for some sports so I watched Ace o Nerae! and am in the middle of Ashita no Joe.