9/23/2017 has already started in western pacific

9/23/2017 has already started in western pacific.

The world will end in less than 24 hours and all clues are pointing toward North Korea.

How do you cope with that Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

by watching japanese tv shows about karate bugmen

fuck off croissant

Sup Forums is always wrong we'll be ok

>The world will end because of Sup Forums
No the world will end because it has been written.
>Sup Forums is wrong thus we are safe.
Yeah eh no..

Literally just met the perfect girl two one day ago... She is beautiful and likes me a lot. Why does this have to happen to me

TEAR MY HEART TO PIECES

Kiwis are already dead.
You're next.

2 hours mama mia

I'm still placing all my money on South Osetia.

It's starts when it's the 23rd in a relevant country. So wait until tomorrow for the US.

im on edge

unfortunately this

so, i should just not go to my doctors appt thats in an hour?

It doesnt matter. none of this matters.

a doctor is a good companion for the apocalypse

What's already started?
Your gayness?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Fuck off fearfags

>How do I cope with it?

Going to the pub getting pissed then coming back getting mad at niggers and Jews on Sup Forums

If it's the 23rd in certain areas of the world, wouldn't this debunk the end of the world story? Because the world has not ended.

brainlets leave

Nothing's going to happen user. Take her out on a nice date and ask her if you can sniff her panties

No, the world already ended in 2012, you retard!

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums is always right

Nah

Jews know what they are doing, the world will not end.
You can't get shekels if every goyim dies

Ask her out. Nothing to lose. Just don't be degenerate.

Watch Jim Carrey's entire filmography, but skip The Number 23 just to fuck with the system.

wow, it's fucking nothing

omg someone is beeping the horn (klaxon) outside myhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the absolute truth! The jews will never let the world go down, they just do enough to keep the goyim scared.

Let's go for a pint Sup Forums

>mfw Y2K
>mfw 2012
>mfw tmrw

Name of show pls? :)

It needs to be the 23rd in Israel, silly. That's the only place bible cares about

>he thinks it isn't happening

Kamen Rider Kuuga

Good shit user!

Nothing will happen. You will sit in your room for yet another weekend and do nothing but jerk off to traps because you're a sad, lonely NEET.

D.A.K.

The world won't end but we're gonna see Tokio vanish from the face of the earth. Seul will soon follow.

What is the significance of that date? How did it become a meme?

>no digits
No habbenings 2day bois

Korean checking in, we are all ded rite now

>Tokio
>Seul

BACK TO SCHOOL WITH YOU GOY

Down to the Winchester then?

Actually he might be Asian if he's spelling like that.

Assuring myself this is as it should be.

we should have a drinking game tonight every time something blows up we take a drink.
shots for every time a stabbing or any for of cultural enrichment happens.
what u guys think ? sounds fun ?
>tfw arriving hammered in hell or haven on the day of all happenings

Comfy.

>NK capable of ending the world
If you could, they would've done it by now.

cope? Im sad that nothing is going to happen, and in 3 days Ill still be waking up in the morning.

>How do you cope with that Sup Forums?
I really dont care all that much desu, I'm kinda bored. I was kinda hoping for a solar flare, but this will do nicely.

Interesting to look into... Oh and idk hopefully I'll go to a fair today

>2007
>May 16 Nicolas Sarkozy becomes the 23rd President of France
Same year The Number 23 came out.

>September 23
>1940 Dutch nazi collaborator Mussert's 1st meeting with Hitler

>May 23
>1059 Henri I crowns his son King Philip I (called the Amorous) of France
>1275 King Edward I of England orders cessation of persecution of French Jews
>1420 Jews of Syria & Austria expelled
>1421 Jews of Austria imprisoned & expelled
>1430 Joan of Arc is captured at Compiegne & sold to the English
>1939 Hitler proclaims he wants to move into Poland

>2007
>Feb 23 Japan launches its fourth spy satellite, stepping up its ability to monitor potential threats such as North Korea.
>Feb 23 A train derails on an evening express service near Grayrigg, Cumbria, England, killing one person and injuring 22. This results in hundreds of points being checked over the UK after a few similar accidents.
>Mar 23 Burnley Tunnel catastrophe occurs in Melbourne, Australia.
>Mar 23 Iranian Navy seize Royal Navy personnel in Iraqi waters.

>2007
>Jan 4 The 110th United States Congress convenes, electing Nancy Pelosi as the first female Speaker of the House in U.S. history.
>Jan 17 Doomsday Clock set to five minutes to midnight in response to North Korea's 1st nuclear test
>Mar 6 Former White House aide I. Lewis Libby, Jr. is found guilty on four of five counts of perjury and obstruction of justice trial.
>Mar 9 The US Justice Department releases an internal audit that found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation had acted illegally in its use of the USA Patriot Act to secretly obtain personal information about US citizens.
>May 17 Trains from North and South Korea cross the 38th Parallel in a test-run agreed by both governments. This is the first time that trains have crossed the Demilitarized Zone since 1953.

save her from horror, kill her now

Nothing will happen

Reminder that we've had 2 other doomsday prophecies occuring inseptember the last 2 years.
2016 and 2015
Nothing happened then andnothingwill happen now. September is just a hotspot month for retarded ideas sincenothing happens this month

>inb4 9/11
No one except burgers cares about their pretend holocaust

This is pretty interesting, but hopefully i'll be at a fair today and having some fun anons.

plenty of time for shitposting

dakfags out, how many fake happenings have to occur until you stop your larping

tower defense is very important against sand people

Happy I can quit my job

dak 2017

Breed her like it's the end of the world tomorrow.

Bloomsburg?

You're a massive fag and my d i g i t s confirm.

Guaranteed that war with best korea will begin tomorrow. digits confirm

bring it

youtube.com/watch?v=s4VlruVG81w

It's the 23rd right now... am I dead yet? Is this hell?

yes

Everything looks better.

To bad it's gonna rain

Best advice right there. Do it bro, save her.

We will timeshift somewhere the next 24 hours and all our consiousness will be placed in a digital world just like ours so it will seem like nothing did happen

Nah hint somewhere over the rainbow, where North Korea will most likely hit ;(

praise

9/23 is crockpot and 2012 was supposed to be the end along with a hundred other examples but it never was and never will be

you're all bored ass faggots convincing each other that this shit is real but it really isn't and when nothing happens tomorrow I'm going to laugh at the collective "WHERE MUH HABBEMIMG REEEEEEE" posts on the 24th, which just so happens to be my birthday. Happy fucking birthday to me.

By playing Tropico 4 and causing the world to end in the game ends the world in real life.

oh so you're a fucking soothesayer now?

children need to get off this board

Kill yourself.

LOCK AND LOAD BOYS

Women have an instinctual urge to fuck during catastrophes. If you two live, get ready to shag in the shelter.

waiting for fappening...

The world won't end on the 23rd, it will take a lot longer then that, but if the orthodox Christians, and the mormons are right, the antichrist will be born on the 23rd, which means the the beginning of the end. Meaning give it about 20-50 years.

Same here user. Life is far from ideal.

nah im not a 9/23 faggot why would i

What hte fuck is D.A.K, deamons ?

Take off the meme flag faggot and kill yourself.

Sup Forums is always right about shills and institutions, always wrong about happenings. Wasn't there a happening predicted for October last year? Then nothing happened, as usual.

I wouldn't count on it taking long, the tribulations last 7 years and has already began started at the eclipse next eclipse is 7 years from now 2024

God damn cryptic dates when it's all so simple

Some people take it seriously? Of course happenings never happen, people here don't have the insight for it, it's for fun.