The Left is openly rooting for North Korea against America

These people want North Korea to win a war against their own country.

Find more examples of these traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s
youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm gay.

I hope and pray the norks win, It's not about left or right wing, It's about the destruction of your shitty half breed country

>tfw I'm agreeing with liberals for the wrong reasons

Limmy is not american

That's Limmy OP, he's a Scottish comedian

kek. I think this is bad news lads.

This is satire, chaps. Limmy is a scottish comedian known for his media parodies.

He's actually pretty funny:
youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s

i wouldnt be too upset if Kim nuked any city on the west coast honestly

The best thing that could happen to Western civilisation at the moment would be for Kim to send his nukes over Los Angeles and Jew York to destroy the capital cities of (((cultural marxism))) and (((globalism))).

Whats wrong with wanting to lock up deranged dotard?

So am I to be honest.

Fuck burgers and their warmongering. And fuck that rat traitor Trump.

Good. Death to the Great Satan

Amen!

>Finally get accepted to graduate school in Japan
>Move two weeks ago
>Nuclear war will probably incinerate me within a month

Well at least I get a nifty flag for a month, maybe I'll kill time by pretending to hate Americans

Back from the mosque then?

This. Hopefully he manages to nuke Washington, Tel Aviv and Riyadh before dying.

This.
You Amerikikes are responsible for the refugee crisis with your constant destabilisation of the middle east and funding terrorists. Fuck you faggots.

Hang that poz nigger

This man may be the unfunniest comedian in the world, and that is quite an achievement.

>dotard

UUUUUH DOTARDS?????????

I'm far right and I'm pro-DPRK too.

The thing is that Trump is just as big of enemy to this country as Kim Jong Un is. In two years he's done more damage to our social stability than North Korea ever could.

Orange Jesus works for Netanyahu.

As long as Israel exists it will control Americans' government.

>meme flag
>far right
Conflicting messages are conflicting.

t. Full Blown Communist

You played a role in it too.
>Balfour Declaration

Hi fag!
Bye fag...

Fuck you too Britfag. Your country is cucked beyond all belief, why should we listed to a fucking word you say?

"Kabul"
youtube.com/watch?v=nn9Wcy88Np4

Like all illegal immigrants, he hates the country that he's in.

Just words, NK can't win. No different than the right undermining Obama's work.

Oh no, these poor Democrats and non-whites.

I hope to god that based Kim teaches you fat niggers a lesson and kill as many of you fatties as possible. Your shithole of a country deserves nothing but complete fucking destruction, fuck you americans and all the suffering you have caused the world, I hope you all get murdered and conquered by niggers.

This. They think we're all shills for actually hoping they get nuked and die

The arrogance on that alone warrants a nuking.

Coming from a Brit, the epitome of Cynicism, Pride, and Vain; that's fucking Hilarious.

We're not the ones doing what you're doing. We did it smarter than you and built the countries up. You just fuck them up, bomb all the schools and make sure the entire world hates you.

I know my Country has played it's part in in Jewish fucking shit, i'll admit to that and i hate my Countries actions. But you kikes with your "We dindu nuffin" attitude, and constantly dragging us into your shitty middle eastern wars that's ruined most of Europe and the UK makes you the fucking enemy in my eyes. North Korea has done fuck all to us while America has a history of fucking us over.

>implying all of /pol7 doesnt root for putin wo wants to destroy the us

He doesnt have to win, his goal is to get deliverable nukes so he can hit the US mainland. At that point he can attack SK and threaten LA etc if US intervenes, then we have shitty choice of letting him get away with it or sacrificing millions of lives to obliterate him. He thinks we'll cave. Then again loosing commiefornia would necessarily be bad...

Pff, the Middle East deserved to be fucked like it did. It's all a bunch of Muslims fucks who are beyond repair anyways. Us Americans unintentionally set the entire world on the path to remembering that once again, Muslims are all practically better off dead. It took some sacrifices, but ultimately, it will have been worth it.

>the entire world hates you.
It's lonely at the top

> Glasgow

Disregard those halfwits.

You were in Libya too.

Europe could have said no to immigrants, you know?

>it's the cuck poster who hides behind a kekistani flag again

North Korea is more racist and nationalistic than America could ever hope to be.

That North Korea expert on Stefan Molyneux's show even says they forcibly abort babies if women have them with foreigners.

The world craves for change.

It must be sad when you were only a global power through jewery and not because of an actual good military.

The only other leaders are China (no one wants them) or Europe (kek, who wants them?).

If Russia could somehow get all the ex-USSR gang back together, then they'd have a shot, but I don't think Europe would allow that.

Don't mistake anti-Trump for ant-US. If Hillary was in, she'd be doing the same stuff and everyone in the West would be loving it.

>EU
>leaders
Nerdy politicians who do anything being told by money masters aren't leaders.

The letter that Kim sent was the realest shit I've ever read.
Sure,I can understand Americans defending America,but if you support Trump at this point you're a fucking idiot.

Me on the other hand,hope that Norks obliterate America to the ground.

We're also dealing with Saudi Arabia who directly funds the cunts that have kept attacking us this year. I fucking hate the hypocrisy of my shitty Country and call their shit out each time. We didn't even have a vote on Libya because they went under the guise of a NATO intervention. I'll never make excuses for the stupid shit my country doing unlike Amerikikes.

kinda retarded desu, only reason the US is being dragged into this conflict is because of its obligations to japan and south korea, in exchange for the right to have military bases and expanding its inyltelligence network in the region. Drumpfie is a retard but the situation would have escalated much the same regardless of who was the president or time. China is not particularly that overjoyed over it either, it has enjoyed a solid economic partnership with america since the sino-american thaw of the 70s under Mao and Deng Xiaoping. Plus it's not like we can actually place the blame on gas pipelines or oil fields this time either. China feels the need to be antognistic towards the US since it is the regional domimant power and doesnt appreciate being bossed around publicly, but they'll find a way around it and scold pyongyang for being tryhard faggots.

> spends $25,000,000 on counter intelligence
> still can't make a thread
Fuck off ZOG shill

Pretty sure he's just shitposting cause he's a comedian, but then again he's a scot so you never know

>when an american can't handle the banter from a libcuck scot

embarrassing desu

We might be responsible for refugees. It's not our fault European nations opened their boarders to those hordes instead of letting them die. Take responsibility for your faults. We're just trying to kill Muslims.

>British humor

The more liberalism sides with the likes of North Korea and Iran, the less likely they will ever win a meaningful election in our lifetime. Knock yourselves out.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy, Jim Jam.

>election
>meaningful
Pick one and only one. You'll always be Israels lapdog regardless of whether you have a Democrat or Republican in office.

God's wrath is hitting the US. I hope all you fucking hyprocrites suffer.

USA deserves only shit imo. You could have lifted mankind to it's next level but instead you are all so locked up in your onw greed and hate that you just continue the cycle of non-developement.

Enjoy being (((their))) slaves for eternity.

ps. Genital mutilation your penises have just proves my point. Slavers mark their slaves. Uncut = free.

BECAUSE STEEO IS HEEVIA THEEN FEETHES

Fortunately we have neither, hence the reason the rino's try to sabotage him as often as the dems do. We have a nationalist, a patriot, in office. Thank God.

>scottish humour
there's a difference 2bh

correct.
That'd be the same as saying all British Literature is only from England.

What is this "Dotard" meme? Its like I woke up this morning and suddenly everyone is calling him "Dotard"

>We have a nationalist, a patriot, in office.

>He's actually pretty funny:

his twitter posts aren't funny, he follows all of hollywood kikes in screaming about drumpf even though he's an entire ocean away

>votehillary
>california gets nuked

it doesn't matter we still win

Yea im honestly tired of the people running this country being retards

DOWN WITH THE DRUFMY

DOWN WITH THE CLOWN

KIM IS /OURGUY/
Sup Forums UNITE!!!!

I love my country but hate the people that run it. Ill defend my country but the people doing this shit can go to hell for all i care

as long as it's for the wrong reasons, user

How do so many of you retards not know how your own government system works?
If you want the Trump agenda then vote out all the RINOs and neo-cons in 2018.
Trump isn't der Fuhrer, he is just the CEO of America, Inc.

If you ever wonder why England's Police arrests them for complaining afte rthey get blown up again this month, and then their PM comes out and says that they need to take away the citizens' internet rights...

Here you go

Too bad we didn't get Hillary. They all would be burnt shadows on a sidewalk.

>Losing LA
>bad
surely you must be a leaf

The left has gone insane. Completely alienated the entire middle of the country. Which means it is unlikely they will take back the senate anytime soon. Which means we will be able to block whatever collectivist nonsense they try to pass should they retake house and executive. Our founding fathers were geniuses.

The eternal Anglo strikes again
•_•

If California gets nuked, everybody wins

not gonna lie,i hate dotard drumpf and i love kim

WIN THE WAR,BEST KOREA!!!

Guys, I voted for Drumpf but I just can't stand this anymore. We're being humiliated here.

I should have voted for Hillary.

I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN NOR THAT SUPPORTIVE OF TRUMP BUT HOLY FUCK HOW IS THIS NOT A PUNISHABLE OFFENSE

He can already hit LA. HS-14 can easily do it with a single warhead (200-300 kilotons).

Trump plays Dota 2

Fucking based!

>you will live to see lefties thrown in internment camps for sedition
Hype

they would rather see their own country burn in hellfire than wait 8 years to pick a new schmuck whos gonna do nothing

>american president is a dotard
knew i should've voted hillary at least she mains ahri