Remember when people were saying Hillary would be too aggressive with her foreign policies

Remember when people were saying Hillary would be too aggressive with her foreign policies
Now you have Trump threatening NK with fire and fury and shit, of course you trump drones will find another way to justify this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EGokWQKC-eA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop being such a pussy. north korea has been threatening us for quite a while.

If Killary was elected world war against Russia would start several months ago and we wouldn't have this thread.

/thread

Hillary was going mad about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA during the campaign and Russia wasn't doing shit. Now she loses and is still RUSSIA RUSSIA wanting to start world war three. We'd already be shooting at each other by now were she to have won.

Trump is telling a guy who's trying to launch some god damn nukes to be prepared for the consequences.

Link to where Trump supporters said Hillary's North Korea policy would be too aggressive? Sage .

But you provoke them.

He hasn't even done anything yet
Words are meaningless in politics

Fuck off Germany. Don't you have a nigger dick to suck?

>invading ukraine and georgia a few years earlier
russia didn't do nothing, he a good boy

north korea has been doing that always

Hillary wanted to war with russia. Trump wants to stamp out NK like literally every leader in the world does. Try again mohammed.

>invading ukraine
Evidence?
>invading georgia
It was the protection of the peaceful population of North Ossetia.

>Bc fucking with Russia is way more acceptable, therefore less dangerous than fucking with Best Korea

No wonder your country is what it is right now.

Obama pretty much said the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EGokWQKC-eA

>its another Euro thinking they understand American politics thread

>It was the protection of the peaceful population of North Ossetia.
sure thing buddy

the point was war with R U S S I A, which has a similar nuclear arsenal as us, not war to keep Norks from developing a nuclear arsenal

Pol complains about the Jews all day (rightfully so). Yet when Trump is pushing for a war against two of the only countries without Jewish controlled Central Banks (Iran and NK) they cheer for it. Are you guys fucking retarded or ....
This aggression against North Korea is clearly being pushed by Jewish neocons. Kim knows this. Him having Nukes is the only way North Korea doesn't become like Libya, Iraq or Syria

are you fucking idiots unironically implying that anyone would start an open war with russia? you can't be this delusional
a proxy war in syria maybe, but anything else is just typical Sup Forums tinfoil conspiracy

>hillary
>the mentally deranged US dotard

stop baiting

What do you mean baiting? Do you have any actual points to contradict what I said or are you just gonna say meaningless shit cause you don't have any points?

stop with the muh juws and (((them))) meme

Smarty turkroach.
Shittin your pants@say i was trolling.
Piss on you untermensch

Tbh it's been long since I saw fireworks

WTF, I hate Trump and white people now.

North Korea dindunuffin.

Thank you shareblue for this enlightenment.

good post

Words are everything in politics dumbass.

>Hillary Clinton: Openly talking about a no fly zone in Syria which would have put American airforce in opposition with Russian forces in Syria already causing if not direct conflict, huge escalation and tension.

>Donald Trump: Spoke against intervention throughout the campaign, wanted to work with Russia to fight terrorism.

So based on the campaign I think people who went with Trump had more reasonable assumption to expect a lower likelihood of war.

And I guarantee you that if Hillary were president now she would be saying the same stuff Trump is saying now but also tensions in Syria with Russia would be higher. Now if Trump goes against his rhetoric and becomes a massive war hawk people can hardly be blamed for electing him as it is a complete departure from the position he campaigned from.

>implying anyone on Sup Forums votes for anything but annihilation

>tiny stupid asian nation acting tough like jeb!
>america should do absolutely nothing about it
America HAS to act, lest Western superiority/hegemony be questioned. If other substate actors (Al Qaeda, ISIS, etc) and state actors who maybe have designs against America (Russia, China, etc) see that America is easily pushed around which threatens Western security

Its better than what the last pussy we had for 8 years. that guy de-stablized the whole world for his marxist ideology........Russia & America being strict helps everyone.....but shills don't wanna hear it

The West has the bleeding heart shitlib mentality on their backs at all times. To these short sighted people the fact America has to threaten wiping out NK is too mean and immoral for them, we have to be submissive to every world threat because otherwise we have to seriously consider the use of nukes which are morally deplorable based on our currant weak mindset.

Whut is saber rattling?

of course you lefties had not shit to say when Obama, Hillary, rubbed their hands gleefully as Libya was bombed into oblivion, and Gaddafi was murdered , ney, assassinated in the streets. Your hypocrisy voids any argument you might have.