PRESS F

>spoiler on OP
fuck you

F

>Axia starts playing at this point
I was on the edge of my seat

>That shitty animation
Holy shit, this is on whole new level

We never got to see him smile like in the OP??

Mirage will be the new ace!

MASAKAAAAA

your fault for hovering over the webm

>tfw Roid sick of Keith's muh revenge shit and joins Delta team, also bring Heinz to Walkure

My only fan just died

Is there a stream of the RAW?

戇ăȘい

Anyone who gets romantically involved with wth walkures will die if hayate wins the freya he wins the death as well.

Poor Bogue.

up.b9dm.com/new/110878.html

HayatexMirage confirmed

This is why Kuromukuro > Macross Triangle.

Kuromukuro casualties: 0 (well, 1 suicide bomber alien). Though for Macross franchize, balance of fun/lighthearted and "was never changes" generally works. Still a mood killer.

He will die happy then

Though seriously though, you could at least have let him smile at the end, Kawamori

Messers VF intact meaning someone will replace him but who?

CHEWY!

What? This confirms Bogue lives if user's dumb theory is true.

Mirage will probably get good, but ace will likely go to Hayate. Keith thought for a moment that he might be able to ride the wind when fighting Hayate so Hayate will likely keep growing until he catches Keith's attention.

pineapple

So awkward

What theory?

The one you replied to.

So the triangle is started?

>not jellyfish

You have to remind people that the triangle exists. I guess Hayate is going to be an oblivious about love.

>He never confessed
Why are you doing this to me?

Faintly.

Theme of the thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ohjYpleNXBY

Based on this webm
One of them isn't ready yet.

>accomplished absolutely nothing
Except saving Walkure idiot.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO COME BACK MESSER YOU COULD HAVE RETIRED TO A RESORT PLANET TO LIVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE IN PEACE DAMN IT.

Yes. Kaifun.

Makes complete sense if Walkure = Valkyrie

Fuck you, he saved the entire walkure team because his teammates can't do shit.
See

I don't even know when Mirage started have some feeling for Hayate.

They were all useless against the enemy until Messer appeared

Man, this is taking the triangle so much slower than Frontier (which I'm fine with).

For comparison, Frontier episode 10 was the Zero episode.

He died for his waifu, user. It's not a bad way to die.

He beats her to submission in combat, see Max and Milia

I doubt they were going for a straight up allusions with any of the naming for the characters.

They weren't useless since Hayate did hit one of the twins, but Keith is on a whole different level. You have to realize that the 4 members of Delta squad are going against 6 aerial knights and 12 drones.

>Mirage and Hayate are anything like Max and Milia
Stop trying to force this.

Delta Squadron is now two rookies, a fat fish and an old geezer. They are fucked.

It might have been around the time he killed a man to save her life, despite his misgivings

Bogue will join them.

I wondered about this scene, but what happens later sort of took over so I forgot about it. But is it possible he actually killed one of the knights off there?

Var will hit 7 and affect Max. Milia and Mirage will shoot him down (targeting the wings, obviously). Then Milia will take out Herman and Cassim to even the odds for her beloved granddaughter.

S H I N P I
H
I
N
P
I

Mirag will probably win now as Hayate gits gud and begins drifting apart from Freyja's world.

Literally a squid.

Is Ranka's career dead?

Delta Squadron role is exclusively guarding Walkurez, and the only relevant enemies are Aerial Knights. Some knights will switch sides, others die one by one in Hayate/Mirrage air duels.

As for war as whole, legions of Spacey, Macross spaceships and whole military fleets can take good care of Windermeran, now that mind control danger is partially averted.

So Delta is fine. They`ll be in real big shit once Mikuno decides to switch sides and follow the call of Protoculture though.

>bogue
>betraying MASTAH HERMANN
pick one

>tfw 0 fans now

Do people unironically watch this "idols and mechas" shit and find it good or is it just the kind of "so bad it's good" anime everyone enjoys anyway?

How can she breathe underwater?

I doubt it. The show is pushing RIDING THE WIND pretty hard and Freyja is Hayate's ticket to the wind.

Don't mind me just being shinpi as fuck where no one can see me.

Yeah. The episode laid it on kind of thicker than usual, but the main triangle has started since both Mirage and Freyja seem interested in Hayate while he doesn't seem to realize it.

>the face of his 10/10 rival is the last thing Messer sees
There are worse ways to die

Doesn't she voice stuff in kancore?

Love is over.

Fuck you, Macross is absolute perfection.

Macross is litterally Star Wars of anime. Retarded on surface, but with very developed and detailed lore in background. Everything happening there makes sense in context, if you look into it and in-universe science and lore explanation.

Its as near to proper "sci-fi" as anime can get.

If Herman backs Roid in some power struggle, Keith might kill Herman and alienate Bogue.

>Ranka 2.0
>winning anything
pick one

>Who is Roid?

She's a vocaloid now

PICKED THE FUCK UP

>Kaname can't sing after Messer's death
>Mikumo kicks her off the team because she's useless
>Lesbians start arguing again
>Freya desperately trying to keep everyone together
>Kaname is the glue holding the team together

MIEEEE

I think he hit one of the lil drakens.

yes, star wars is so developed and detailed that, in explaining why there is sound in space, they came up with the idea that each fighter/starship has stereo to mimic 'pew pews' and 'boom booms'.

if that isn't autistic, i don't know what is.

You mean Re:Zero right, because that's miles better than this shit and I don't know why everyone would find this AOTS over that.

Test

I will laugh so hard if really happens.

See you next week.

Macrossfags are just delusional

>based on a light novel

into the trash.

nice bait

I hope Chuck is next. And then Arad.

Should i be surprised Re:Zerofags start embarrassing themselves.

This could happen. The rift between Keith and Roid just keeps widening.

>This entire post

RIP Blade.

Was Mikumo casually hanging out at the bottom of the ocean with no breathing aparatus? I guess that explains why she was wearing an unsealed diving suit in one of the previous episodes then.

Was Messer actually being powered up by the Var infection in this episode?

Was Keith also being powered up by something? It seemed like he took the gloves off once Messer actually scored a hit on him.

Also, AXIA is pretty good. Can't wait for it to be a stage theme in SRW.

Yeah okay this is getting way to weird

>Macross is dead

Found the retard.