Italian fitness trainer turns 40 - marries herself

Laura Mesi invited 70 of her friends (and journalists) to her wedding. Not invited: the groom. She didn't find a man until her 40th birthday, so she decided to marry herself.

Is this the future of feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJwcje8g-ec&t=29s
youtube.com/watch?v=64ePUooE-d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now I get it when they say go fuck yourself.

Basically her honeymoon

>is this the future for feminism
Hopefully, what can hurt this is men in their 40s not finding wives settling for outdrilled cockgoblin roasties, therefor giving them peace in the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJwcje8g-ec&t=29s

She should have married when her stock was fresh. Now her goods are used and the demand for her is down. Wait till she's 50. Keks aplenty.

>uses the term 'quality dick'
>expects to get quality dick

nobody cares about their problems
they are mentaly ill
when an ugly woman know is ugly usually try to improve herself or study
she is probably virgin

fucking lesbian

probably had too high standards

>44
>Single
>Where have all the good men gone!

Good women got them about 20 years ago.

>Roastie, Jerry! Roastie!
kek

She'll die from alcoholism, or Mohammad will rape her, and set her on fire.

The theme of the party "let's get drunk before I neck my self".
Such progressive
Muh feminism
Rotten ovaries

It's funny cause if a guy did that it would've been the most autistic thing in the world. Talk about male privilege.

Looking at her fiance I'd say rather the opposite

the comments section are gold. Gold!

> Crystal "The Cavity" Tyson. Better get used to it roastie, your "quality dick" days are long over.

> Don't let the haters get you down you are a beautiful transgender woman that can totally pass as a real woman!! How long have you been on hormone treatment?

>You can't find good quality men because no quality man wants you. Men your age that "have their own place and a great job" want young girls. If you havent figured that out after 4 decades then you have a bigger problem. Start buying cats because its going to be a lonely 40 more years

>What successful, handsome, large dicked man WOULDN'T want to stick his top shelf cock in this cunt's bombed out snatch. Your vagina would put Hiroshima to shame, I guarantee it. You've had more weiners in you than an Oscar Mayar delivery truck.

Must've been a fun honeymoon.

>Is this the future of hedonism?
Yes

>Single at 40
>Probably no kids, or single mother of one
>Marries herself because divorce laws are shit
They got what they wanted! Except, it's not what they wanted!

it's just me or look like she wants to cry?

>you can't be cheap and ugly

i think i misundrestood the whole article.

I love modern seinfeld stuff. Wish it was real. Jerry is the only cool jew.

She will have so many cute cats tho....

she only wanted the white dress

>fitness trainer
>blonde
oh, girls like her aren't happy with anything less than a movie star, I am sure many men had interests in her but she rejected them all

Probably going to off herself by the end of the year, to be honest. That expression just sells this wedding as the great bang before the whimper.

Hope her friends have her constant surveillance.

More proof white women are degenerate as fuck.

She tried to turn her suffering into a joke to cope with it.
Pretty sad.

I think this is more cringey than sexbots.

Black roses on the cake to complement her black feminist whore heart.

This. I sorta feel bad for her.

youtube.com/watch?v=64ePUooE-d8
this the same woman?

That chink dyes her hair to be blonde. Also, she's an old bag even if she's a supple old bag.

She can want a movie star, but what she'll get is a pump and dump when she's bored/lonely/dru k enough.

it's sad watching people delude themselves though

I wish our culture would stop lying to children. Boys need to stop being raised to beta women pleasers and girls need to stop being raised with the expectation they can have a great career, family and a husband who is more successful than them

In the news today. 40 yo fitness trainer found dead over apparant suucide. Note on the scene describes that when she figured out how stupid it is to marry your self. Because no man wants you slutty 40 year old ass

>She didn't find a man until her 40th birthday

That's sad. Come on pastabros give her some dick.

that's positively hilarious

>Being so delusional and in need of attention that you marry yourself so you can throw a party about yourself.

Baka desu

It's like the absolute of incest genre

That’s the problem she thinks she’s too good for the dick available to her.

That’s a good point. Girls today are raised under a delusion that they’re “special” and “little princesses.” The way they’re raised are them up for oversized egos and an inflated sense of self worth. Then this viscous cycle continues as men (particularly faggot betas) continue to stroke their egos in hopes of “getting some.” By the time they reach college age they’re so brainwashed into thinking nothing short of a movie star will do its too late to bring them back to reality.

it's the future of retardation...

>She didn't find a man

She found plenty of men. She just threw them away.

The dream of a feminist
>get to wear a wedding dress because "So CUUUUUTE"
>doesn't have to deal with a man
The extinction of human race will happen not because of nukes but because of people like this.

Why do women have ridiculous standards nowadays?

That's actually really, really sad.

She got what she deserved though. Hopefully one of the "wedding" gifts is a discount voucher to the nearest pet shop, for cats.

See

Gen X?

She's pretty hot though

I've seen this image a million times but never the video. Where's it from?

>wops are even worse in their home country
Surprising, but yet it makes sense.

Italian women are the most hypergamous in the world
Of course she can't find the ultra-chad that she wants

Can confirm, have ugly sister who is redpilled as fuck and she is trying her best to fix herself

The kind of wedding that should be bombed by drones

>You can't be cheap and ugly
>Guy doesn't pay for his two drinks
Roastie btfo

>I'm not a natural beauty
Roastie btfo.

Gonno be a messy divorce
>sudoku 0 guests

Fucking kek yes it is.Great catch, user.

kek

>that face

The stuff of nightmares desu

How will cucktalians ever recover?

QUALITY DICK 2017!!!!

Nailed it.

Thats not marriage. She didnt marry anybody she just wanted attention and threw a party to honour herself.

>Fitness instructor
>Looks like she has an eating disorder

>That smile

She reminds me of a dog that shows teeth, trying to warn you to stay the fuck away.
I see her bitch personality from a mile away, look a that agressive face, eyes etc. Im really happy that the crazy whores are easily to spot.

What kind of a man would marry a woman whom cannot bare any children anyway?

the president of the united states
>michel

>you cant marry yourself

saged

You can't be ugly and demanding! I mean come on she is ugly as fuck and she wants to be treated like she is a 25 yr old virgin!

Hahahaha pathetic omega bitch.

That crazy grin tells me she is screaming inside :(

poor confused little girl , her parents did a real shit job on her

Shitaly is finished, Sardinia is the future

roastie attitude now
>HAHAHA virgin! i lost my virginity when i was 13 and fucked 30 guys. you're a loser for being a virgin
roastie attitude then
>omg where are all the good guys? none want me cause i'm used goods who started fucking guys at 13. i can't find a husband who will take me /suicide

pottery. this is literally pottery. every single roastie whore on Sup Forums who calls somebody a virgin is going to end as a cat lady cause she's an unvirgin whore.

You better get used to more deluded roasties doing stupid chit like this. This is only the beginning

Suicide story when?

Hey she can still serve some purpose as a MILF for horny teenagers.

suicide in 5years

If she has already married her self then i wouldnt put money on anything over 2 years.

Really, this is quite tragic.

Not sure, I just grabbed it because it is so appropriate.

You can't put 100% of the blame on her with so many sodomites round about her.

ayyy lmao

bitch has a lot of opinions.

You forgot the 40 lbs bag of cat food she dumped on the floor so her cats wouldn't starve; because it'll take EMS 3 weeks before they're alerted to the smell by neighbors.

that's just sad, feminism is helluva drug.

IL JUSTI