Vladmir Putin

So, what comes after him?

Is there a name on a list?

What is to be expected when he leaves office in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russia-president-election-not-leave-russian-presidency-second-term-re-election-sochi-a7854621.html
archive.is/xsztr
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6dI7cguCg
newsru.com/religy/05may2017/eu_islam.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3434509/Vladimir-Putin-grooming-ex-bodyguard-military-hero-43-future-Russian-president-experts-claim.html

Hopefully someone more hardline and nationalist than him.

>What is to be expected when he leaves office in 2018?

There are two names

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russia-president-election-not-leave-russian-presidency-second-term-re-election-sochi-a7854621.html

Time for archive
archive.is/xsztr

He won't leave until 2024. Then it could be either Sergey Shoygu (Minister of Defense; less possible) or Alexey Dyumin (Governor of the Tula Region at the moment, former spec ops guy, former Putin's own bodyguard; highly possible).

I don't think he'll leave in March. That would be rather surprising desu.

I wouldn't believe in 2007 that he's still gonna be around by this time, but it's not so bad after all.

you idiot, hes not stepping down until he isnt able to wipe his own ass anymore.

There was a video of how he weeks into his position ordered demolition of couple of illegal gypsy villages.

Can you share anything about Tula region? Hoe shitty are they, did they improve over the last 2-3 years? How is this governor guy behaving?

I hope for someone woke on the jq as well as race

He will never leave sillly boy, He destroys democracy then crowns himself tsar

Yeb. Hes had enough mexican vagina. He wants to upgrade to straight gopnik bebes

>what comes after him?
why, Tsaritsa Mummy, of course

The west is so fucked after Putin leaves office.

The world had it pretty cushty with this man at the helm in the Kreme in.

Guys... come 2018, you better be flexible! Because it'll be time to place hands on knee, heads between legs and kiss yo asses goodbye!!

He'll probably put a puppet president like Medvedev in place so he can run again the term after. Remember, you can't go bad with Vlad.

What's this all about? Tell moar.

Jebomir Georgyvich Buzhov 2018?

> when he leaves office

There's no retirement for the Russian Don that controls vast amounts of wealth and created powerful enemies. There's only one way out.

>Can you share anything about Tula region?
Not-that-bad kinda region. Quite wealthy, not depressing as opposed to some other Russian regions.
>did they improve over the last 2-3 years?
He's (Dyumin) been the governor for just a year if I'm not mistaken. Not that much for making any evaluations.
>How is this governor guy behaving?
He ordered to beat shit out of those gypsies. In that sence he is good.

He won't leave office.

>that horrid picture
DELET

It'd be awesome.

Piss on your slut faggot.

Isn't she a monarchist too? God I'd be diamonds if there was a tsarist restoration.

no, afaik her sect worships Nicholas II like Jesus

GTFO you faggot!

>implying Putin will relinquish power

>Isn't she a monarchist too?
Yep.

>her sect worships Nicholas II like Jesus
according to the local jewspaper article

too handsome for Putin

Putin's always been a bit awkward, and his Judo practice is just a final part to describe it

Vlad will never leave

>literally 400 years old
>is the original George Bush
>sucks the life force out of his women and consumes their essence until they are too short to pass as adults
>has smashed pussy on all continents except europe
>finally has enough moxy to slay superior eastern euro bagina
>rules the universe with an iron cock
>putin keeps shrinking but he doesnt know why
>putin is concerned hes actually a woman caught under Yebs majestic prowess
>already planning his exit from politics

Fools. Putin would rule forever. He can't die, he already did but idea of Putin prevailed over death and Putin is alive again.

He will be 72 in 2024. Most Russian men don't even live that long.

>So, what comes after him?
bolshevism or islam

Most russian men aren't immortal vampires

>t. PiSland

>he leaves office in 2018
Lmao that's not gonna happen.
God bless

why this salt, Russians are vulgar and radicalized, used to violence and are being replaced slowly in big cities by muslims, it's all legit

What about Medvedev?

>leaves office in 2018

lol

Putin is not vampire he is quantum entity with high degree of Heisenberg's uncertainty. He is everywhere and nowhere at the same time like electron rotating around atoms center.
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw6dI7cguCg

don't think he's leaving he needs one more term

>are being replaced slowly in big cities by muslims
Look mom, I wrote it again.

well memed but not real

I wrote slowly you cretin, just like in the West

>source: AsiaRussia.ru
well memed

No, not like in the west. How many syrians and niggers did EU take in the last 3-4 years again?

Democracy in Poland is dead, I've seen it on the Western media so it's basically true.
My city has higher population than Krakow and I have never seen a Muslim in my life. Only Petersburg, Moscow and maybe Yeakterinburg and Novosibirsk have high enough wages to attract Muslim immigrants.

>le Dyumin meme
>highly possible
don't think so

Why would Azeri move to Moscow in flocks, three times more often than Armenians?

I don't think Moscow is less than 75% Russian, otherwise i've gotta get the fuck out of this planet.

Nobody here takes him seriously. Too liberal, too pro-western, too naive and basically pathetic.

>Why would Azeri move to Moscow in flocks
Because Azer mafia.

>There are more Azeri mafia members in Moscow than Armenians in Armenia
What a timeline.

>Only Petersburg, Moscow and maybe Yeakterinburg and Novosibirsk
so that's basically Russia

"Oh it doesn't, that happens only in London! Oh, it's only Paris, come on!"

>How many syrians and niggers did EU take in the last 3-4 years again?
who the hell knows. I'm talking about the general population of muslims

newsru.com/religy/05may2017/eu_islam.html

Anyway, I expect that Russians will be divided along social and regional lines in the first place. Maybe ideology will step in, but I'm not sure what kind of. Russia in some aspects is similar to Western Europe

I guess Putin and Dyumin don't care what you think. Alikhanov (Governor of the Kaliningrad region) is also an option btw.

"Keep my chair when i am out" guy. His only job and achievement, nobody takes hims seriously.

azerbaijan is 3-4 times more populous than armenia

the war was also more brutal for azeris because they tried human wave tactics

>Vladmir Putin
He's long dead. FSB will be rolling out doubles till they are done pillaging the country, after which it'll probably disintegrate.

>So, what comes after him?

Chinese annexation or Islamic caliphate, whichever comes first

Ramzan Kadyrov will rule Russia, inshallah.

if that happens then the whole world will be converted to Islam

>so that's basically Russia
That's not basically Russia, that's 4 cities out of 13 with more than a million people population and even there Mohammad isn't one of the top names for newborns (have been number one in London for a decade now). Don't forget that these cities attract not only Central Asians but Russian poorfags from over Russia as well. About 100,000 people emigrated from my city to Moscow since 1990, that's like the entire Chechen population outside North Caucasus.

Yes, pathetic is a good word to describe him. His just a convenient tool for Putin for now.

Fuck this crazy bitch.

" ... leaves office in 2018."

What are you? Like 5?

I don't know if you can count lowest level guys, traders as members of mafia. But fact that azers control all marketplace trade in Moscow creates huge tail of racial nepotism hire for this employment.

Moscow=Russia. What Moscow says Russia obeys.

Unfortunately russian IQ is too low to understand that extreme centralization leads to underdevelopment... oh whatever, who cares when you can just buy a vodka on a cold night

Prophecies say next final anti-christ will be from east (probably Russia)

Russia isn't a multicentric country like Germany, so you need to control several major cities to be sure to influence greatly politics. Moscow is way less representative for Russians than Berlin for the Germans. Anyway, I don't know how long this process will take but the fact that islam is growing in Russia is undeniable, and even priests and nationalists speak about it openly. Maybe Eastern Europe will be next

Not true. France and England are centralized, yet they're rich

Holy shit, plz be him

My guess is he'll live out the rest of his days in lavish comfort while the average Russian starves in squalor. So not much difference from what it's like now.

You are looking at this from the overall country prosperity POV. But who cares about Russia lol? It is prosperity of the rulers that matters, and from such POV centralization means best financial control and prosperity for them. Poverty ridden Russia is incubator of billionaires.

some other jew puppet

easier to control. why you want bydlo to have money ?

Well, I didn't say that Islam isn't growing but it's really slow and the main sources of immigration are running out. Population wise Central Asia is not Africa or MENA, it's not even Mexico and they have places with jobs there like Astana, Almaty or Tashkent. There is only so much cheap labor they can send. Maybe Russia will become a caliphate in 2090s but not in 2024.

>2018

Wrong.

>tens of millions of old babushkas die in poverty
>lol easier to control
kys

>implying he won't run again

It won't matter really. One of his party members will probably run and he'll still control shit from behind the scenes. If I'm not mistaken his party is extremely popular over there.

Says the 3rd world country