Is it still traitorous to race mix with Chinese women as a white man if you have shit genes? I'm like 5'4...

Is it still traitorous to race mix with Chinese women as a white man if you have shit genes? I'm like 5'4, so wouldn't it be better for undesirables like me to go and pollute another races gene pool rather than waste a valuable white woman on my ugly ass?

Just fuck who ever you want, the gene pool of the entire human race is fucked.

how so

Asian here. We have really shitty genes looks wise, so if you have kids make sure they marry Asian. Help improve the race, Australia.

Race mixing is race mixing. No exceptions.

if you end up having girls, it's a side-grade genetically. Hapa boys are just gang fodder.

Then just don't have kids at all, stupid. Bring more subhumans (enemies) into the world is traitorous

Haha yeah just go make niggers who cares white are doomed just be a hedonistic degenerate for the rest of your life nothing matters or better yet just kys lmao

>Ever fucking a chink
You're better off fucking a nigger, because at least niggers can imitate human behavior from time to time.

I'm 5'9, which is a turbomanlet by Scandi standards. (Although I have a high IQ.) Ended up with a chink. We're both phd students and she's 8 months pregnant now. It's a girl - thankfully.

If you are turbo-manlet then I am omega-manlet. I'm 5'7". Just lol on the thought that I could ever marry a Swedish chick (looks are EVERYTHING to Swedish chicks), ended up with a chink as well and probably better off for it in the long run.

I'm an Asian male and I want a half white son. Why this meme that hapa men are all mentally ill outcasts? I was friends with a Eurasian boy, granted he wasn't mr. Popularity but he did okay socially and even dated a few white girls locally. I think Eurasian men get a bad rep.

but Chinese women are usually ugly

century after century of average hotness being bottlenecked by nobles who'd collect every hot chick they could find, lock them in a glorified warehouse, and execute every one that got knocked up without permission

the one child policy didn't help either

>I'm like 5'4
Yeah if I were in your shoes I'd figure 'fuck it' also
It's clear you owe God nothing at this point anyway.

It's just Sup Forums autism. They found asianmasculinity and r/hapas and based their worldview on that in lieu of actual experience.

Sup Forums, is there any mix that would be acceptable by your standards?

AFWM -> Elliott Rodger and Mattress Girl
AMWF -> Keanu Reeves

That said get an Asian wife, Chang.

Height doesn't really matter to me, if a Scandinavian man is blond, blue eyed and looks like a young varg vikernes then I would rather him than a 6 ft tall man with ugly wide features,

No? Do you not understand that Sup Forums believes all race mixing is bad?

>but what about ---
"No!"

If she ain't you're kind, stay 'way from that rind.

The hapas I have known in my personal life also had a lot of physical/mental fitness problems.

Well Canadians are lucky then. After growing up here I can't say that I have a positive view of Swedish women. I don't think I've met one single woman that wasn't either a leftist immigrants-welcome type, a complete dickwrangling partygirl or both (or just had a string of broken relationships, just one after the other, who would hop on that carousel).

>looks are EVERYTHING to Swedish chicks
I thought skin color was now.

>Is it still traitorous to race mix with Chinese women as a white man if you have shit genes?

Yes

Don't you? Don't I? I know a lot of Swedes with physical and mental problems as well.

Keanu Reeves father is an already mixed Hawaiian

t.Achmed

I very seldom see a Swedish girl with a non-white man.

You are the reason Swedes are seen as cucks. You are still more worthy of them than some 70IQ Somali.
Your lack of confidence, fueled by (((their))) "BBC is great" propaganda, is likely hurting your chances a lot more.
Women hate self-loathing men, why do you think race-mixing is so common there in the first place?
Fellow 5'7 guy here, also with slender frame. I tell you, the moment you stop caring women will mostly do so as well.

But I don't really want them enough either. I don't want to stick my dick in a cum-filled hole when I can get a pristine girl just a plane-ticket away.

I don't understand how Swedish women could find African features more attractive than a native Nordic. It's like fucking an Orc over an elf, I know some women dig the brutal look, but in the long run you lose with ugly. Healthy Scandinavian men are far more attractive. -small face -sharp nose -blue eyes -fine blonde hair. Vs -wide face -flat gorilla nose -bulging mouths -stiff kinky hair. It's a no brainer to me,

Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm not ugly or a social retard but being a manlet is a no no for almost every Swedish girl. Doesn't really matter what your IQ is. It is what it is. No point in being angry or bitter - you just have to accept reality.

It's a bit of a meme. But every mix raced person will have identity issues. As a parent you just have to be extra supportive about it. I'm going to make sure that my kids are proud of both their Scandi and Chinese side.

I think that the crazy hapa phenomenon is mostly due to bad parenting. Also some WMAF couples are a bit crazy - they fetishise each other too much. I like my Chinese gf but I don't fetishise asians or anything. We just have similar values, similar interests, but sure I also find her attractive and she likes my blond hair and I have very Scandi features otherwise.

Swedish girls rarely date non-Whites. It happens but it's quite rare (only if the guy is very rich/high status or if the girl is "lower class"). If I remember correctly it's like 2%. Swedish girls are very spoiled.

Well, most Swedish women date Swedish men. Few date africans/arabs and very few marry/have kids with african/arabs. It's just that Swedish women want to be 15 forever, and have kids/marry when they are 30-35. The Sup Forums roastie-meme is 100% true when it comes to most Swedish girls (and 99% of the at least passably attractive ones, where the only requirement basically is healthy and not obese).

I think it's a good mix your kids. The sharp Nordic looks with the stern Chinese mentality. Cheers to your hapa children.

Btw. If it was a hapa boy we would handle that too, but I get the impression that it's harder to raise hapa boys.

Most don't, but there're always exceptions - fetishes.

Yeah. Average partner count is quite high...

I'm a white male with like 2% Eurasian blood from my father's side. Thankfully it isn't very visible, except my eyes are somewhat larger and cuter than they should be. It gives me a disarming look I reckon as elderly people tend to expect me to be friendly.

I'm 6'4, muscular, top 2 percentile IQ of ~ 130, socially I do okay and I'm not rich but I'm not poor either. You have no fucking clue how hard I struggled to find a decent white girl who wanted children with me. I don't even want to know the level of torture 50/50 hapa men have to go through. I see them, I know a bunch of them. Without exception they hate their parents and their existence. I imagine that one hapa guy who played superman in the 90's does quite well for himself, but the rest of white males with asian genes? Utterly fucked in the eyes of everyone.

Your sons will hate you because you willingly inflicted this upon them, though I doubt it would be better than being full asian in a world where white civilization is the standard for everything. I admire the Japanese for trying and having a strong identity and civilization worthy of being proud of, but I'd still rather die than be anything other than European.

Women are first and foremost attracted to masculinity, looks and wealth are only important for having children. For fun, women prefer men that ooze "I am a man".

However, I can add that SWedish men can be quite immature as well. But that manifests in playing video-games and being a bit lazy, while the female variety manifests in fucking a shitload of dudes until they are 30 (which has a much more damaging effect than just playing too much vidya).

bo ho

>Your sons will hate you because you willingly inflicted this upon them
That depends on how you raise them though. If you raise them to hate part of who they are of course they are going to end up hating themselves.

Yeah hapa men don't have it that bad, the clowns at r/hapas just came from broken homes I.e. Had fathers who were problem cases or neglecting, status obsessed mothers. Plenty of Eurasian men do well in the East. Daniel henney, David mcinnis, Dennis oh, Julian kang and the Japanese often use actors with Eurasian looks as well (Abe Hiroshi). In the west there are Keanu reeves and plenty of weeaboo girls would love Eurasian men,

Did you really buy into that meme?"asian waifu so traditional, white women whore" is one of those psyops to make you betray your race. It fuels itself in your (legitimate) disgust for degeneracy, but leads you towards abandoning your race.
Women slowly adapt to the belief system of their man, and having kids skews them a lot more towards conservatism. If you don't even acknowledge it, perhaps you've been circlejerking about how "white women are whores" for too long.

I didn't 'buy into' it, I researched it and it is true. If you think that asian women on average have as many partners as western women, then you are mistaken.

Or, you know, the fact that hapas are actually deranged.

Go for it. We need more loving, stable marriages

I really don't know if muh whiteness is worth mixing with another white

>5'9
>slavic but look germanic/anglo
>blonde as a kid, light green eyes
>good facial aesthetics
>pretty big dink
>bad skin (not acne just birthmarks/moles)
>hairy as fuck on my hands and arms
>anger issues can become really autistic
>dad's side has some mental issues which goes hand in hand with the anger
>handlet, wristlet
>decent at sports because mom was athlete

I seriously don't know if I make the cut. Pls respond