Femanon here, if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists...

Femanon here, if guys can have a preference for big breasts and thin waists, then it's okay for women to have a preference for big penises. It's unbelievable how many guys on this board pretend that we prefer average dicks. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice between 7 inches and 10 inches, I'd choose 10 inches every time. Why choose average when I can choose the best?

Feels good having a massive cock. Bend over slut Im going in dry.

are u bored, dimitri?

For me it is not like I prefer big boobs or petite ones. All that matters is its shape. I've seen big and ugly, small and ugly, big and pretty, small and pretty.

Holy shit that one on the right makes me visibly cringe. Protip you fucking virgin nigger lovers: hitting the cervix hurts like hell. I want to shut it down just thinking about it

I'm pretty sure there's a lot people on Sup Forums that prefer flat chests.

Also if you don't like hipocrisy as a male LARPing user tell women to stop wearing push up bras, make up and other decieving devices.

Hahahahahaha.

Because cow tits are a dime a dozen, and you'll never see a ten inch dick. You're nothing special, but you feel you deserve a giant wang that almost nobody has. Typical female.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but rather that your preference doesn't matter anyway

>muh dik

>thin waist
Quit being a cow
>big breasts
fake tits

Men can't just change the size of their penis you roastie slag. Nobody wants your loose pussy anyway. It's the same as girls who complain about a man's height while getting offended that people think her being fat is disgusting. One is a choice the other is genetics. Women are fake vapid creatures. Smaller chests are better anyway ye cunt.

Slide thread, probably posted by a male shill. Women don't crae about big dicks, it's a jew trick to appeal to our "grass is greener" weakness, another method of breaking up families. Women care about stable-ness: home, pay, reliable man. That's it. Your sexual prowess is just a plus. Here's obligatory tits so you don't disregard my comment.

One, everyone knows an "internet female" does not exist.
Two, people knowledgeable in regard to anatomy know there is no sensation inside the vagina. Irl a woman can't feel what is in there.

So there's that.

I understand that. Mine is exactly 23 cm and I get a lot of ONS thanks to my BWC. Women will cheat if their bf or husband is a dicklet (anything below 16 cm is an hero). That's just the truth - you have to face reality and reality is that women love big dicks.

Sage

She has negridform breasts. A lot of black women have cone shaped tits with a big, raised nipple.

This is a Russian 24-hour bait pack. Pretty rare. Let's get this out onto a tray. Nice! Ooh, looks like something broke--just the coffee, could be a lot worse. Let's have a taste now. Oh, that's rancid. Yeah, that's--I'm gonna have another taste. Yeah, that's horrible. I'm gonna eat the rest of it now.

Mexican here, if Americans can have a preference for big burgers and thin mints, then it's okay for Mexicans to have a preference for big chimichangas. It's unbelievable how many Americans on this board pretend that we prefer average chimichangas. Why the fuck would we, they're average, they're a dime a dozen. If I was given the choice between 7 jalapeƱos and 10 habeneros, I'd choose 10 habeneros every time. Why choose average when I can choose the best?

Also going to mention the vagina does not expand like in OP; that would be counter-productive to conception. Making the sperm swim further? When it's already a crap shoot? OP is a retard, and a terrible shill at that.

>1 post by this ID