Panzer und Girls

Would Anteater Team be good substitute volleyball players? They're pretty tall for Japanese girls and pretty swole for nerds.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yzZXxNKL
a.pomf.cat/lbcewg.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To ward off the Irish.

Can you repeat the question?

I wish to make Arisu develop a crush on me.

I wish to beat arisu up just like her favorite cartoon character!

>Tanks are not toys. They're emotionless

I want to drink Arisu's holy golden water.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW

AND YOU'RE NOT SOO BIG

LIFE IS UNFAIR

Tanks can also give girls orgasms.
>can give orgasms
>are not toys
>emotionless
So tanks are a euphemism for boys?

Don't worry, Senshado is a safe sport

I want to rescue that Bulldog.

So I can come to her aid and surely cinch her affinity? Smart thinking user!

>>Tanks can also give girls orgasms.

You know, because it was vibrating so heavily, women in Boxers kept getting orgasms and are banned from driving in them now

I'll shoot anyone who try to violate my right to beat arisu!! Stay away from my girlfriend!!

Muscle girls team when?

please stop you're triggering me right now

Volleyball is quite a technical sport, the girl with the eye patch would not be able to do it at all due to no depth perception and the other two likely don't have the hand-eye co-ordination. Not to mention you don't really need strength to play volleyball, It's all about cardio if anything, which strength training doesn't really give you.

I had her heart first, sorry user. Aki is pretty cute though!

Hail Kuromorimine.

She might be you gal, but she's everybody's "pal"

Where can I find raw subs for the movie and tank corners?

I need to work on the machine subs for next week's movie stream.

I've had this empty feeling since the stream ended, what do I do?

Please announce S2

Do you think GuP is Sabagebu with tanks, as in all the fancy explosions and shit are all in the girls' heads?

I'll beat her until her heart returns to its rightful owner: me!

Stop crying for fucks sake. Just found your own Panzerfahren league and recruit lolis from all over Japan. Hitler didn't just give up after he got fucked by the Allies. He just wanted to fight Bolshevism.
Do the same,user. Be like Hitler

It's over.

Get married to Maho.

No. In a world where engineering has gone far enough where they can construct super carriers the size of cities, I can believe that they can make war games laughably safe.

I believe in the magic of carbon coating.

hitler shot himself in the head you stupid fucking nazi

that's not even funny

My desire to beat up arisu isn't anything to laugh at.

S2 should allow more development of other teams alongside Ooarai, as they already saved their school and therefore there's no plot need for them to win every single battle like there has up until now.

[triggered]

Hitler died in Argentine brah.

I want to make Hana my wife, adopt Nina and Karina, and be happy ever after

S2 should be arisu in a garbage school working up to beat miho.

>pretty swole for nerds
They're swole for pretty much any demographic now. That was some mad training.

S2 should be about Miho transferring out to a noname school and Arisu taking over Oaarai. Miho is the underdog once more.

Yeah, like after everyone decided to team attack him which was pretty fucking low.
He had a dream and made it come true even if it was just for a little while.
Meanwhile you are complaining on Sup Forums instead of making Panzerfahren happen in real life

Arisu is probably a big closet masochist. Her favorite character is a bear that gets beaten up all the time and keeps getting up to keep getting beaten.

He was a supervisor in a VW-Plant until the late 60s

She's the sadist, she desperately wishes to beat up miho. Or perhaps it's the other way around?

That could also mean she's secretly a major sadist. Her little mind is just still too innocent to really understand her feelings or what to do with them

Hitler-sama will forever live in our hearts~

I wanna fuck Shizuka's hair.

nah, fuck that guy

BACK TO BACK WORLD WAR CHAMPS

pls respond streamer, what exactly did you use to get tanks translated to bean chariots

I want to pee on Saori's butt.

Rin pls

Crabsticks.

>not peeing inside

lil' chovy

>lose your empire
>lose your national pride
>get flooded with pakis and other third world scum
>but at least we beat Hitler :^)

Nanking never happened.

Hitler was mostly beat by the Soviet Union.

the demons of ooarai

Which wouldn't have been possible without Land Lease.
To ensure the flow of Land-lease, the Brits even invaded the neutral Iran

Using American trucks

To other up and coming schools, Ooarai must look like demons to win in their first year back.

Last time reposting this in a hope the guys from /ak/ don't miss it.

I finished taking note on all the problems I encontered on the subs. Since they need 4 posts for all the notes, I'll just post the new ones here since the last time I posted 2 days ago and the rest compiled on a pastebin:

pastebin.com/yzZXxNKL

01:02:49 Another double line due to bad overlapping timing.
01:03:56 Another double line due to bad overlapping timing.
01:05:55 Line too long for the short time it's displayed. Since she doesn't actually "say the enemy" maybe changing it just to "it" and contracting "it'll" would put the line in a single line and making it easier to read.
01:06:40 Another double line due to bad overlapping timing.
01:06:59 I'd remove this exclamation mark. There is no emphasis on Maho's calm voice.
01:07:03 I'd remove this exclamation mark. There is no emphasis on Maho's calm voice.
Still on the matter of exclamation marks, some seems to be unnatural, yet again at 01:07:12 there isn't really enphasis on Anzu's line either, but Katyusha's line at 01:07:37 does. This may be a little bit too picky so I'd avoid commenting on it on the following lines unless is too blatantly off.
01:08:08 "Let's go?" translation missing.
01:08:26- 01:08:36 Other possible italic lines
01:08:41 I'd split this line in too as the scene changes.
01:09:02 Anther possible italic line.
01:10:09 - 01:10:36 Other possible italic lines. Actually, there are many radio communication lines on this battle, it'll be pointless to mention all if you are not willing to change it so I'd refrain from doing it from now on.

1/2

I don't like Ribbon Warrior. It tries to take itself too seriously.

Hitler was a huge faggot.

Stalin master race here!

01:12:29 A real mess around here, triple line and also a missing line from the Usagi team, If I got it right they say something like: "We can't keep going/advancing!". First I'd split "Transmission damaged" from the beginning of Alisa lines and join it with Kei's(?) line forming two lines at the scene changing to the interior of Nonnas tank. The "Both Track Damaged! Turret Damaged" would be joined with the missing Usagi team lines at another double line before the aforementioned one. Should probably work nicely without needing to recur to triple line and in the limited timing we have.
01:12:52 Maho's "Doushita?" here is considerable delayed and shorter than Katyusha's line, it would probably be better to split this lines.
01:13:57 I suppose this is adapted but a little joke is lost here with the "Gonna get knocked out" said from Momo. She actually said that in the past tense thus the tsukomi from Yuzu in the following line: "We haven't been knocked out yet!" WHich is a reference to Anzu saying "Yarareta" back on episode 12 when they are blasted away from Maus fire but weren't actually disabled. Anzu always say this when they are out even at 01:46:11 of this movie, Yuzu made the same tsukomi back then.
01:16:21 Nonna is not really being polite here, and the "Hayaku" is absent so I'd change to "So hurry, pull back!" instead of please.
01:19:00 Shouldn't be "'ve"?
01:23:14 Shouldn't be better to split this line so the "Damn" woul appear at the top instead of the bottom?
01:25:24 I don't have a better Idea how to adapt here but it's simply impossible to read this line without pausing.
01:27:55 "Wanted" in the past? Why?
01:30:05 Another double line due to bad overlapping timing.
01:30:09 Missing period.
01:30:16 MIssing period here too.

Fuck, actually 2/3.

Lend-lease was a mistake.

Stalin was an even bigger faggot.

Mika

01:33:15 another over extensive line. Judging that Maho doesn't actually say "probably has an ambush somewhere near", and just "I sense something", this could probably be adapted to be smaller.
01:34:07 Missing period.
01:34:11 Should be "We got lost" instead of "What should we do".
01:40:16 Yet again I know it's a translation adaptation choice, but I'd still prefer to have it more literal here: "I really think it's meaningless" in reference to the translation of other episodes.
01:40:48 She said "nice fight!" not "shot", was this change intentional?
01:44:12 Barely overlapping, I'd just concatenate instead.

3/3
Pastebin here:
pastebin.com/yzZXxNKL

So, Please respond if you guys read this, also V3 when?

holy shit it was a joke and an excuse to spam kaydar

go back to /k/ or Sup Forums if you want to seriously debate this or post cute girls

I'm not the streamer, but I think his steam name's Micnax. You could try messaging him or something

iku-be!!!!!!!

Who even still uses this Sup Forums?

Sorry. Have some KayDar.

Brought back this

You missed the whole point of RW, user.

It was hard to tell under their unsexy commie uniform the the KV-chans are really sexy

Reminder that not all things in the world can be solved by blowing things up with a tank. Do not let Yukari trick you.

a.pomf.cat/lbcewg.webm

cutest

Why is Mikko so happy?

I'll do a Nanking on her pussy then.

Eternal anglo.

She was witnessed.

ROSEHIP PLS

Give me one example of something that can't be solved using a tank. Just one.

She's driving a V12.

>Nina carries a shell 1/2 her size like it's nothing

Time for her favorite Christie Suspensions.

me

Btw we already had v4.

SHE SHALL BE WITNESSED

Battered wife syndrome, huh?

Release the Limiter!

Making me get a girlfriend.

Going into the GuPverse.