Shokugeki no souma

Am I the only one who dropped this manga ?

>dat Erina

time to pick this

ehh, its had a bad run but the characters are still fun.

Read Oishinbo instead if you want a manga that's actually about food.

Azami really killed this manga.

>Am I the only one who
Kill yourself

I just don't get what azami did that was so bad. If azami hadn't entered the story I feel like I would be able to follow it better

Nope, this manga has gotten very dull ever since Chunnibo dad appeared

A lot of people dropped it since edgedaddy entered the story.

The threads are moving slower every week and everyone starts to lose interest. Forcing Erina's oh so tragic backstory down our throats for the 10th time doesn't make it better.

Yeah it got boring and Erina became s generic needs to be saved heroine.

Nah, it got very boring by the time the anime started.

That cover, however, makes me diamonds.

Why is Erina so delicious?

i read it so i can enjoy the doujins more later

The plot just got retarded as fuck, what was so great about this series was the discussions about the shokugekis and how they would pass the incoming tests Tootsuki surely had for them, hell we even had some /ck/ fags around here tossing some of their knowledge here and there but then we got te whole "I'm so bad because i want only fine dining restaurants to exist" plot and it got boring and retarded as hell.

Wouldn't say I have dropped it, but I'm not enjoying this arc. I'm hoping it will turn around, I really enjoyed it up until Erina's dad made his entry. It would have been better if they teased it at first and he didn't put his plan into action until later in the story.

Or he could read something with actual art.

Second season confirmed.
Up to which arc of manga is it gonna cover?

>great art for the first 2-3 volumes
>goes to shit for the rest of the series
JUST

Probably Stagiare.

I'm staying till Erina official win. Plus side there has been a lot of cooking in the recent chapters. Maybe I will stay.

I'm pretty hype for the next chapter where she tastes the dish again.

No, the next chapter will focus on the preparation. She'll taste it at the every end and then we'll have to wait yet another week for the reaction.

>She tastes his dish
>Reacts with intense pleasure
> PSD jumps in and interrupts them
Why are they always eavesdropping? Hisako has been annoying lately with her overprotectiveness.

azami and erina are pretty boring

>Erina became s generic needs to be saved heroine.

This erina should be a endgame boss

At the very least she should go claim the first seat or do something that matters. She's supposed to be the best cook out of all of the first years.