Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

RIP threads

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mXsFM1xy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show lost a shitload of steam so people aren't interested anymore.

I'm not sure if it's that, actually. I found myself leaving the last thread and outright avoiding it because it got overrun with shitposting. I rather enjoyed the actual episode this week though.

The sad part is that this arc is already shaping up to be much better than Synchro, and it might even surpass Standard.

The threads never died due to inactivity, it died because the mods took it down. Then again we keep on making new threads before we hit page 5.

Everyone I know goes away in the end

the Show would have been better if Yugo or Yuri where the protagonist, Yuya is starting to get on Yuma levels of annoying.

I will say that XYZ arc leaves less to the imagination than synchro did though (probably as a result of xyz dimension being a wasteland with nothing left to really fight for), which makes the wait for the next ep a bit less exciting currently

No

This show is bad and you all should stop making threads until it's Saturday.

He's nowhere close. Yuya at least has a consistent and slowly evolving personality and understandable goals.

Yuma dropped that during the WDC and basically became a personality-less perfect protag until Vector's mini arc and most notably after vector's mini arc ended.

Yuma was doubting himself around the Mizael duel and after it. Yuma was never perfect. He also didn't try and force his ideals on people.

What the fuck happen? I literally saw the last post on the other thread 3 mins ago before it got taken down?

What the fuck did you just say you little shit?

>muh I wanted Gloria and grace to die from edge

Also from what I've seen the majority enjoyed this episode.

Nothing will ever be better than late synchro arc, user. Shit was too fun.

This is still pretty good and definitely above early standard and early synchro, but I hold eps 87-99 as the height of the show so far.

The mods finally got us

Yuyafags spamming isnt most people but whatever at this point nobody except a few people care anymore

Okay, I just finished watching the episode and was trying to read through the threads.
What the fuck happened to the last one? I'm assuming mods took it down, but why?

That top tier q u a l i t y though. Seriously though, how far back do they animate the episodes before they release them? Did they make the costlier parts of the movie beginning at the end of Synchro and continuing into this arc? This arc has largely looked like shit.

Generals aren't allowed

>Spamming
50 UP in the morning isn't excalty what I call spamming, but whatever you say.

This was a literal general up for over 2 years.
I'm surprised they didn't hit the threads earlier or didn't hit this one on sight.

Well, the show's never actually had consistent animation. From the start it had quality issues animation-wise (people would joke that the budget went solely to Yuzu's hair as early as ep 10).

I suspect that this arc doesn't look too great visually due to them wanting to save the good animation for later. Kinda like how 5Ds did it.

Arc-V threads only get taken down due to shitposting or someone being dumb enough to call them "generals"

Just keep on and discuss them, don't be a faggot

>if you don't call them generals they're not generals
What the fuck do you call back to back threads 24/7 then?

Shun isn't dying, guys. He's just going to give up on his old ways and adopt entame.

What are timezones?

I dunno, we're already a couple months or so into this arc and I still feel like a bunch of screentime is being spent on characters that are pretty inconsequential

How does 50 different posters equate to spamming?

He's making puppy dog eyes and smiling

The odds of him getting put down are huge

Admirals.

Was the pastebin posted last thread or is it not out yet? If it was posted can someone link it?

You want to know what's killing these threads? I'll tell you what's killing these threads.

Gay posters.
Homosexuals.
Yuri posters.
Yuya posters.
Yugo posters.
Yuto posters(lol).
Those who use cards as censors.

They are the cancer that is killing Sup Forumsrc-v and they should be purged.

pastebin.com/mXsFM1xy

Here you are, user.

pastebin.com/mXsFM1xy

a-ah
oberisku force
naze

I was referring to the morning part of the post. I'm not who you were arguing with. Even then. We don't know the frequency of who posts and what they post. It could have been 50 people with 3 of them spamming. Like with lewd dumps. It's usually one or two people despite the thread having a large population.

And you're telling us that Ruri spamfags aren't cancer?

Did Gloria fall in love?

>Kinda like how 5Ds did it.
No, not like how 5D's did it. 5D's animation looked pretty shit during Pre-WRGP, but stabilized back to normal once the WRGP started proper with Unicorn.

Arc-V has never had even a 5D's level of consistency in its quality (when the show wasn't in Pre-WRGP).

If anything, the animation will only come apart even more at the last stretch as the next series' premiere date looms closer. Same thing happened to Zexal, and somewhat to 5D's.

>Yuto poster
They don't exist anymore

>Gay posters.
>Homosexuals.
>Yuri posters.
>Yugo posters.

These are all the same people.

No, you're right. They are cancer.

Grace did.

Don't forget GX S4 being pretty damn gorgeous.

Maybe if people like you didn't constantly put bait in the OP and make early as fuck threads we wouldn't have this problem. We told you the mods would step in, but you didn't listen and still don't seem to understand the problem.

Futanari Ruri is still love.

Fuck off.

>gorgeous
The koreans got a lot better by the time season 4 came around, especially compared to season 1, but I wouldn't stretch it. There's like only one animator I can recall from GX whose work managed to be what I'd call great (excluding OP/ED), and was good enough to eventually be an in-house animator.

Thank you

And you fags said he wouldn't LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

>that wink

What did he mean by this?

Seducing the twins.

W-who knows.

We said it was no guarantee caused he has said 'I'll duel my way' and not say it before, you autistic fagmunch

Entertain duel with this card Yuya you fucking scum waste.

How the fuck did Yuya and Shun carry Allen, Sayaka, Sawatari, AND Gongenzaka?
I'm assuming Shun would've carried Shingo and Gongenzaka since they're the heaviest, but that still seems extremely difficult to pull off in such a small window of time.

Nice damage control

Shun is a big guy.

>seducing Shun
FTFY

They piled everyone on top of Gon-chan and carried him like a stretcher.

>No action cards
>Perfect OTK combo
I was more focused on the plays this episode.

Allen and Sayaka were probably able to walk by the time the duel ended.

Real Solid VIsion although only the manga shows other purposes than dueling. The anime is trash in this regard

You'd be surprised what action dueru can do for your body.
mfw Yuya carried them and shun all at once

There is no damage to control, faglord

>Perfect OTK combo
I wouldn't call using a situational card that's never going to be seen again perfect. See the thing about Yuya is that not only does he bullshit like the other protags he also picks cards off the ground

>all this talk about the unknown being
HITOTSU-NI SOON
PLOT SOON
D R A G O N S SOON

Whatever you say user
Yeah talk about missed opportunity

I find it funny that people were talking about the twins mindbreaking Yuya doujins, and now the other way around happened.

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

Anyone have any thoughts on hitotsu-nii-sama being the end game or the thing being controlled by the end game boss before he comes around to take down the final boss?

>next episode is called Shun dies in Magma
Wait what
WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN

Mods please keep purging these threads except every saturday

but the show airs sunday

Fuck you

Why is Grace so thirsty? And us Grace a boy?

>Thinking a throw away joke is the episode title
I hope for the love of god this is a joke

>it might even surpass Standard.

It's quickly squandering whatever potential it has. I hope those "fake spoilers" are true. We need to get to Fusion now to save this show. Xyz is pointless.

It's just the NACfag memeing

>(1) Monsters your opponent controls cannot be destroyed by battle, also reduce any battle damage your opponent would take to 0. At the end of the Battle Phase: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the battle damage that was reduced to 0 this turn by this card's effect.

Literally where the fuck did he pull this card from?

About damn time.

Hikokubo's ass

It makes me laugh that Yuyafags call this a perfect OTK

It actually synergizes really well with a bunch of his other cards.

Every thread until he returns.

Performapal Kuriboh/Odd-Eyes Kuriboh/Kuriboh Magician when?

I miss Sora and Scarf Boy and Ninja and Breakfast restaurant chain that fucks little sisters.

Magi Magi Kuriboh would be pretty cute

>Fusion

I think you mean Academia, because even the other parts of fusion is pointless.

Spoilers when?

A smelly brown hole
What other cards does it combo with in his deck?

Grace is a lewd semen demon who is lusting for tomatoes.

It synergizes well with his philosophy. Yuya wants the opponent to have fun, not kill them with Solid Vision

He has plenty 'Attack again' cards like MuffLion.
So, simplest combo I can think off is to have odd eyes attack repeatedly a 0 attack monster that cannot be destroyed.
So 2 attacks would be 10000 damage

Yeah, it works with his philosophy but not really practical

So how does he get that play off? Realistically with his cards.

Any Pendulum Scale combo that lets him summon Odd eyes, activate magic card, attack for 5000 instead of 5000-attackx2.

OTK in anime rules

He needs to attack over something weak enough for that to work. How often is somebody going to leave out a monster that weak?

realistically? are you one of those "card games should be like IRL" fags?

I mean, it was pretty retarded for him to summon LeMonkeyBoard but you can't seriously expect a protag duels to go like they would go IRL.

Everyone ass pulls cards in order to make a point. Like those times Manjoume got the Love Letter combo, or Yusei got that old man starting hand EXACTLY THE SAME WAY.