BREXIT CANCELLED

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4909976/PM-accused-BETRAYING-Brexit-ahead-key-speech.html

news.sky.com/watch-live

>UK WILL PAY THE EU BILLIONS
>NO BORDER CONTROLS
>UK SUBJECT TO EU COURTS
>FARAGE SAYS SHE'S REBRANDING THE STATUS QUO

UK civil war by the early 2020s lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4519560/amazon-jihadi-bomb-kit-95-manchester-terror-attack/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4909976/PM-accused-BETRAYING-Brexit-ahead-key-speech.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for back paddling

>wants a deal with Europe = brexit canceled
Remoaner logic guys

I've just heard a senior labour politician saying he's happy we are paying a big eu exit bill.
What chance do we stand with this scum on OUR side?

Was bound to happen when we've got a weakling in charge.

Problem is that there's no party that is for brexit. UKIP is pretty much tarnished. Ya need a load of leavers to form a party

Theresa May and half the Tory party if not more were always compromised

Not that a legal transition period is inherently a bad thing, but these scumbags are doing it just so the EU has a bit longer to screw us demographically

>but these scumbags are doing it just so the EU has a bit longer to screw us demographically
I always thought Farage was a bit optimistic about the whole thing. All they need is a major crisis to use as justification for postponing it further/indefinitely

How can the UK attempt a revolution if they don't have any guns or weapons? Are y'all even allowed to have kitchen knives?

Haven't you heard? You can get everything you need for the Ariana Grande nailbomb on Amazon for 95 GBP

If it looks like Brexit is faltering soon:

1. May will be gone and replaced by a new PM.
and/or
2. Another election is called.
and/or
3. Farage will pull together a new party.

A new 'clean' UKIP will probably take 25% of votes and form a coalition with Conservates and force a Brexit.

Big surprise.

What's the current attitude towards Brexit? From what I understand, if you had gone ahead and had a second referendum, the majority would have voted 'No' to leaving

Oh shit I hope they sell bundled deals. Maybe one day they'll be a build your own kit

>UK civil war by the early 2020s lads.
But they cant even buy spoons without IDs. How would that even work? UK is the most cucked country to live in right now. Literal 1984

We knew very well what the ((EU)) was.

We took the lesser of two evils. The rest of you are fucked for life.

There's more guns and rage filled people here than you think, and i'm not talking about the diversity either.

War? With what guns

Well The Sun is already making eHow video tutorials on how you can put it all together:
>thesun.co.uk/news/4519560/amazon-jihadi-bomb-kit-95-manchester-terror-attack/

There has been mixed polls. After a few months the % was up to about 60% wanted to 'get on with it'. Unfortunately, May and her team have made such a clusterfuck of it so far that I would not be surprised if it was a close call again. Unfortunately every day that goes by the demographic is changing in favour of remaining in the EU. I am starting to believe that this has been one ruse to try to reverse the original referendum result. May was a remainer remember and it is obvious she doesn't want it.

(((MI5))) has photographic evidence of most MPs doing weird sex stuff

that's why they never budge on immigration

Why water guns of course! They are the newest in british self defense technology!

England wants fucking out. But if it came to another vote, enough former leave voters have been cowed into thinking the EU is now a good thing.

>nu-brits are cucks
nothing new here

Liberals want you to think that EVERYONE wants to stay, but really it's amazing the vote got through with the vote rigging they pulled on that shit.

This makes me so pissed.

>I am starting to believe that this has been one ruse to try to reverse the original referendum result.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was the case. "Well, we did try our best to leave but it's just so complicated right now and it makes a lot more sense if we stay in for the time being."
This is true. What are the gun laws in the UK? I know some people legally own SMGs but I'm not sure how that works.
Do you have evidence of vote rigging? I know the vote-through-the-mail scheme is a total farce.

I agree. I also got a feeling that when it comes to the final parliamentary vote, it will be so long drawn out (with legal challenges etc.) that we will end up Brexiting for 10 years or more.

The best hope is that the EU implodes in the next few years and there is no longer a EU to brexit from. Whether this is caused by a European 9/11 I don't know... or some financial meltdown. The problem with a 9/11 is us innocents get killed not the elite in their armoured Range Rovers.

There won't be a civil war. The west is far too cucked. The only way a war would happen is if the common man of every class was being affected by the things the media is lying about.

Fucking UK first acting big then already giving in to tiny amount of EU pressure. The EU hasnt even started yet. Cucks. A hard brexit is the only logical choice. Stop talking to the EU, dont pay anything. And leave immediatly. Not in 2019 but now.

I see it coming UK will spread its buttcheecks for EU cock. And do everything the EU wants. While losing all the power they once had. Just as predicted.

>Do you have evidence of vote rigging? I know the vote-through-the-mail scheme is a total farce.

Voter registration was "extended" for 48 hours after it was due to end. There's also every non-white born here over 18 being able to vote, and people living abroad permanently (with dual citizenship) having been able to vote. Combined there were probably anywhere between 1&5 million remain votes legally snuck in.

Agreed. 4D chess.

dat cunny

You don't actually think that do you? How the fuck are you going to wage a civil war? With butter knives?

America is filled to the brim with guns and we have terrible race relations but there's still no chance we'll have a civil war within the next 10 years, you all are even less likely. People, the average person, not Sup Forums, just don't give a shit.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4909976/PM-accused-BETRAYING-Brexit-ahead-key-speech.html

Apparently, even when they let you have a "vote" they still just do what they want, and make it so complicated the masses don't know they were bent over.

The thing is there are 750,000 German jobs directly linked to car exports to the UK. A 2-3% increase in unemployment is not accepted by voters in Northern Europe unlike the Med.

BRIP Britbongs. London has already been conquered, now you will have to seek refuge from Sharia law in the flat lands of your country. I'm not gloating because America is still being invaded my Mexican hordes. Tis a sad day.

Literally just watched the PM speak in Florence, exact opposite of this thread.

OP is a faggot.

It doesn't take a majority to force a change. 17.5 million people voted Leave. If the government was forced to violently suppress a mere 100k of those people it would cause long-term mass unrest.

A Brexit cancellation is honestly the only thing I can think of that might rouse significant numbers of people to riot.

If you guys had a real constitution this sort of shit wouldn't happen. You could have a clear mechanism for entering and exiting these foreign agreements. Or atleast a clear mechanisn for showing explicit consent everytime the EU changes, to give the system some appearance of legitimacy.

Its not even necessarily your politicians fault they cant navigate out of the EU. Its that the EU is this massive byzantine system thats a legalistic/sovereignty black hole. Nowhere else could you encounter a nations people voting no on some treaty or agreement and then the EU says "fuck you, we're doing it anyway" which has happened multiple times.

Bring back the black shirts boys!!!!

>UK civil war
Ok. You need our help?

Some things are more important than jobs. This is one of them. Its going to determin the future of the UK for the next century. Are you going to be sovereign or the EUs bitch.

>The only way a war would happen is if the common man of every class was being affected by the things the media is lying about.
That's not entirely out of the question. Even with the establishment and their intricate power games, there are enough variables for the boat to capsize. They can't control everything. But you are right that things have to get shittier for normies before they will take arms.
>You don't actually think that do you? How the fuck are you going to wage a civil war? With butter knives?
General populace aside, the UK also has a military that has been busy fending off mudslimes in the middle east for a decade. Add to that a police force that gets fucked from both ends - abuse from the public and overworked/underpaid from their higher ups.
>It doesn't take a majority to force a change. 17.5 million people voted Leave.
You raise an interesting point here - allegedly, many didn't vote because they were confident that the 'No' vote would win. I wonder how that changes things.

>You could have a clear mechanism for entering and exiting these foreign agreements.

We could repeal the 1972 European Communities Act. We'd be out the moment it passed a Parliamentary vote.

Therein lies the problem, we voted for Brexit via referendum, not by a electing a party to do it. The majority of our MPs in Parliament do not want us to leave, they're intentionally dragging this out and making a mess of it in order to persuade people to accept what will eventually amount to staying in the EU but calling it "Hard Brexit"

The fact that so many of your laws and EU regulations are fused together like some horribly disfigured conjoined twin is half the issue. Youd basically commit economic suicide as all sorts of businesses would have no idea what law to follow and be opened to massive law suits.

The fact that you both joined the EU and all these other treaties and are trying to exit based on simple electoral majorities (50%+1 is good enough) is whats insane. The steps in the u.s. constitution requires basically a 2/3 majority, so its obvious most people are/were behind it. Thats whats so insane to me about this whole process. You cant just accept tyranny of a small majority, Im definitely pro brexit but your system is crazy.

We have unsurprisingly been utterly betrayed.

I don't think they will risk a second referendum when they can just delay until the next general election and then give us the shaft. If they do have another referendum and leave wins again, they will just delay leaving even further.

If all this leads to Comrade Corbyn and Co. getting in... then we are truly fucked.

>If all this leads to Comrade Corbyn and Co. getting in... then we are truly fucked.
If we are in agreement that things have to get worse before the common man will take matters into his own hands, then I would argue that the sooner things unravel the better. A sudden drop in quality of life is more likely to spur action than a 'frog in the frying pan' situation where things get progressively worse but slow enough for people to adapt and accept it.

>believing in democracy
>not knowing bankers own your island and run it from the square mile in London
Sure hope you guys stop those kikes.

Referendums are not a common thing in our system, one on EU membership was only permitted in the first place to cut off UKIP gaining support (4 million votes in 2015) on the assumption that we wouldn't actually vote out.

Spread the real red pills

Look at the bigger picture. The UK was never going to leave Europe without paying out some money. I worked it out to about 25 billion that we should fairly pay. I wouldn't be surprised if they pay out 40 billion in the end. It's small beer in the end, were one of the biggest economies on the planet.

At the beginning of the negotiations the EU said it wouldn't discuss anything until the financial question was agreed. Now, we are discussing a transition period, Ireland and all the other things. The line has broken. The EU negotiators are making a good show of things and winning the optics but the UK are clearly having the better of it in the actual negotiations.

>ok lads let's vote on whether to stay in the EUSSR *snicker*
>wot's that? You yobs voted to #Brexit?
>I'm sure you were all just mistaken, pip pip cheerio we're staying
>*Muslim explodes in the distance*
The British Empire was a mistake.
>

>britain inviting millions of pakis and indians is the eu's fault

Indians are hardly the problem

The british nomenklatura does not want to leave and will not leave. The EU will be benevolent and help britcucks overlords to fuck their populace in the most comfortable manner. In the end, Brits will be so confused that they'll consider being raped by Brussels and the establishment a total victory.

because we still have LEGAL sovereignty numbnuts.
If the law specifically states that sovereignty specifically resides with the people of the uk in perpetuity, and that ALL statutory law is secondary to common law, you cant very well write a law that says statutory law supercedes common law, because it's already enshrined as the inferior.
So the governement would have to make war on us to take sovereignty back, or we would have to vote away our common law rights ( like brexit was intended).
So ANY government making laws that contradict the english constitution is just writing bits of paper that have no legal weight at all.
All of this has been obfuscated for 40 years while weve been in the eu. but now english law is supreme again and we will see the effect as the anonymity of the supra bureaucracy in the EU is peeled away and our politicans atre accountable directly to their constituents again and not corporate interests.

Read these

Sooooooo...you're gonna throw law books at the government and globalists who own your country, then?

And Pakis? Are they 'hardly the problem' either? Are you denying that most of the UK's immigrants move there due the less strict immigration rules for nationals from other Commonwealth countries?
Are the Poles really that bad?

thats the biggest load of crap ive ever heard.
The only reason remain even got near half the vote is becasue they cheated to fuck and had loads of people voting twice, fucking with the registers, and using the entire media broadcast system to swamp everyone with brazen propaganda.
Since the vote, ALL polls not done by the guardian on their own readership have said remainers have accepted the result and leavers have not softened their stance one iota.
Your premise is entirely false

ahahahaha get fucked

Called it the moment it happened. There is no democracy, it's all an illusion. You may vote out of EU, but it will never happen.

>A sudden drop in quality of life is more likely to spur action than a 'frog in the frying pan' situation

One can only hope. I'd rather not be reduced to having to eat my pet rabbit, but that is a potential bright side.

They are idiots and can't be trusted with democracy

Get fucked, iselaffe.

WAR WAR WAR!

Any Western European country that fights to deport browns and Jews has my support.

hahaha do you have to pay the fee even if your staying in the union? kek BTFO

CAAAAAAAAAAANT TAKE MUCH MOOOOOOORE

This is kinda what I hoped for to be honest, if people realize democracy is bullshit and only the RIGHT choices are honoured by the elites, we can move past the voting and campaigning bullshit and get right to the anti-paki death squads and full on racial civil war

>UK WILL PAY THE EU BILLIONS
>NO BORDER CONTROLS
>UK SUBJECT TO EU COURTS
>FARAGE SAYS SHE'S REBRANDING THE STATUS QUO
This was always the plan; except they'll still get to "leave" the EU

So UKucks not only have to pay the €100bn leaving fee to us, but they will not actually be leaving and still under our laws.

LMAO how cucked can one country get? Regretting your little crybaby brexit campaign yet, britshits?

the reason you have been led to believe that lie is because labour did well in the election, and they are pro remain.
The reality though, is that labour campaigned to leave in the last election, which is why they did well because everyone thought it had been decided to respect the referendum.
Not two weeks after the election though, labour did an about face and changed to be pro remain after everyone voted for them.
So now the media pretends that was a fight back against brexit, which is total bollocks.
Labour also promised to pay off everyones student loans and make uni free, which they did an about face on within weeks of the election (most of their vote was gullible gibsme students in the election).
They also said they would lower taxes and fund vast new public works. Basically they lied through their teeth and the media let them so that people like you would think that brexit was becoming unpopular, and the world would start laughing at us, the pound would fall, the economy tighten up etc etc
This is ALL still the death throes - they think they can cow us, because they are used to dealing with europeans. Thats the reality, they think we will bow to the establishment becaue theyve had 40 years of us being made to bow because we get outvoted by the eurofags.
But even some of them are finally starting to see they dont have to be fucking numbers.

You don't have the stones
You'll keep getting blown up, run over, have acid thrown into your faces, beaten, and raped
You will never say "enough is enough"
Never take action
This will always be part and parcel for the UK

Get ready to receive a million more "refugees" bongs. EU is gonna fuck you guys as much as they can.

>2017
>not wanting to nail Ari

This does not work and its stupid
The Eu regulates a huge amount of laws in the uk
The Economy is tied together, there are many Brits in Europe and many Europeans in Britbongland
It isnt so easy to leave the eu, and honestly its fucking stupid
Your main point was, so you could stop immigration
You can stop immigration without leaving the EU
What we will do in the future if the far right party wins is, we will even dismiss the EU regulation on human rights
There is so much that you can do without leaving
Its for most a trade union, and you as a big country could basically get anything you want
But you just pumped this story up, blaming everything on the EU
While in reality, the Eu gives you money for your farmers, makes tourism more easy, is good for your economy, even helps you with your laws
Of course, if no one stands up and does anything, of course the eu will roll over you
But from crying under the table to jumping out from the window in a small amount of time, isnt probably the best option

Hitchens warned you about referenda.
He warned you bro.

Next time, elect a House that is willing to facilitate your ideals, or don't vote at all.

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FUCKING OVER GERMANY BACK IN WW2. YOU KEKS ARE TAKING IT ALL IN YOUR ASSES.

people aren't willing to accept that the problem lies with the intelligence agencies actually running the show, the fact that they're jewish and they use blackmail to enforce mass immigration

The ''ignored'' Greek referendum should have been a clear indicator of what would happen with BRexit. But all you blinded faggots did was make fun of the Greeks. Enjoy getting cucked yourselves now.

The 62% popular vote got ignored, you think your 52% wouldn't? kek
>inb4 more denial

These guns.

You are demonstrating the very rare skill of understanding political "reactions" to things. Most people build their projections around the assumption that political trajectories simply continue on in perpetuity. They don't.
This is a classic mistake made by most people, including economists. It's nice to see that some people have this.

I agree. The best thing that could happen, ironically, for Brexit, would be for the state to betray the decision of the public because of the backlash it would cause. It would destroy any credibility the UK government has and would justify the use of "other means" options.

It would end very, very, very, very badly for them and their supporters.
People forget that people get close enough to hit politicians with eggs and stuff.

Just saying.

It's why that, as a movement, we should explore as MANY diplomatic options as possible so that if we ever have to resort to other means, all of us can do it with a clear conscience knowing that we tried and that the opposition gave us no other choice.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Brussels law for Polish immigrants :^)

PAY DEBTS BRITKEKS LMAO

Also this.

this.
This is the wheel that everything turns on.
It's why our child care system is just a cattle market which never investigates missing children.
100 of our 350 mps were either directly involved or suspected of covering up child sex crimes according to victims coming forward after the jimmy saville revelations.
This is why we have the child abuse inquiry. It's also why everyone has forgotten about it and it's quietly being wound up as we speak

Finally the UK is where it belongs: As germanic people's bitch.
Time to pay up, anglos. Yes, for ALL your crimes throughout history. As a proud austrian I await my reparations for WW1+WW2

>"""Democracy"""

Does OP actually believe this shit?
What I heard was quite promising desu.

No deal = no shekels
..We really do want to keep securing Europe :^)

>BREXIT CANCELLED
No, fuck off, we're full.

you started those wars you stupid faggot

right, we killed our own prince. Dumass

>screw us demographically

I know man, allowing white European people to come here easily. It makes me sick! Can't wait until we're out and we can get more people from Africa and Asia.

>ELLO GOVNA I SAY ES RAYCIST NOT ALLOWIN DEM CHAPS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST IN OUR COUNTRY I EVN LET DEM BLOKES FUK ME WIFE UP THE ARSE OY LETS PLAY FOOTIE

Fake news.

>muh pol can into critical thinking
toppestkek

YOU FOOKEN WHAT MATE I VOTED UKIP