Opium and Afghanistan

youtube.com/watch?v=6psfGxfc4lg
What are your thoughts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2001/11/26/economy/recession/
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/drugs-trade-the-third-largest-economy-1072489.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GcBnmBlo1Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=0WjYitGWrYg#t=3360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"increase the nerve gas budget"

money.cnn.com/2001/11/26/economy/recession/
2001 recession may correlate with the lose of the poppy fields in Afghanistan. See pic
Senate user reckoned that 1/3 of the US economy is carried on the opioid trade.
Been meaning to look into it but I'm lazy

Did someone say... heroin ?

Sounds like bullshit but it surely means a lot of money for whoever runs or benefits from that business.

Yeah might be a super exaggeration but the drug trade is estimated as being
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/news/drugs-trade-the-third-largest-economy-1072489.html
>drug trade third largest economy in the work
We know the CIA has been and most definitely is in on it now. So its imaginable that a shit load is laundered through the government.

What i think is, why cant you just send a bunch a goys with flamethrowers to burn the fields.

Because the US are running the show. Anyone that tries will die

Are you even watching your own video?
This thread needs more attention

i think opium gets a bad wrap because people can't be trusted not to shoot it up. poppy tea has it's place.

I so agree with you.
Russians my friend. This video is made by russians. So what can the russian military do is like.
" We failed to do it once, we wown't fail again and steamroll the afghan drug trade."

very true....it's when you make concentrates and peddle the pills to every soccer mom with a headache that it becomes a real problem

da fuq is that a woman

whoa whoa did you just assume their gender?

Concentrates become too easy to abuse over their precursor. But concentrates like morphine which is basically medical heroin, do have practical and useful applications in medicine, but it seems when you have something that's medically available it will always find it's way onto the streets sooner or later.

lol no trying to figure it out still

Its like the Russians pointing out election fraud. Even if it helps them and damages America as propaganda.
It doesn't matter. America is the true evil. If America could they would blow the lid on anything bad the Russians do, but they can't. They can only produce easily debunkable fake news.
Hail our Christian leader Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, scourge of to the Rothschild's, torn of the Americans and true defender of global justice.
If your watching the video skip to 38mins. They caught a truckload of drugs heading straight to the Minister of Foreign Affairs. Oh my. Though I find it dubious it aligns with what I want to believe

It's for the bagels, goy

Holy fuck, that junkie den under the bridge. That place needs to be cleaned out by flamethrower.
I wouldn't go near without a hazmat suit.

18% of the population are drug addicts. If only Afghanistan were allowed a competent government to intercede or atleast take charge.

You know. People complain that communists killed alot of people. If you ask me, if there was communism in Afghanistan and there were people killed like those under the bridge. I'd say amen.

And the commies honestly wouldn't even bat an eye. That's the exact type of immoral nonsense they wouldn't stand for.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcBnmBlo1Eo
Here is another doc. for those who are interested.
How well can they be trusted is questionable but least we will know something.

we serously need more people here.

They need a government like the UAE, which is the best type that a middle eastern country is ever going to get. A dictatorship benevolent to the nation as a whole that is.

Interdasting documentary even though RT is clearly propaganda.

Afghanistan is a failed narco-state, it won't change until they have roaming death squads shooting traffickers and growers like the Taliban used to do before the invasion.
youtube.com/watch?v=0WjYitGWrYg#t=3360

$$$

bamp

The difference between RT and, lets say, CNN is that CNN is allout bullshit. RT on the other hand uses the truth and says the truth but mixes state propoganda into it in such a way that you don't even notice it that much. It just sinks in without you noticing it. That's the difference between Russian and American propoganda. Even during the USSR people were motivated by propoganda to do good things. The US propoganda mainly said "we are awesome and they suck, you are good they are bad." I constantly hear the saying " A good commie is a dead commie." How is that good motivation? You din't have such crap in the USSR because it was considered immoral. Soviet propoganda was more like "Prove yourself better than they are by doing (insert good deed here)"

>all you said
So true. That's why I'll always choose to hear out Americas opposition the most. Because honestly. American lies are so common and to make it worse so big. In all honestly I can't think of one nation that America has truly helped since WW2. They truly have been hijacked.

I wouldn't trust old school soviets or even RT to not lie when it suits them but then again, everydoy does.

It was a decent documentary, it's interesting how they barely bothered to mention the US presence there, like it didn't matter at all.

You can't lie if you believe in what you say. Thats why it's so hard to reason with todays progressives. They're so brainwashed that they believe what they say. And it is very hard to see the truth aspecialy if it throws away "Your truth". And the mental brakedowns that they experience is just problems with their upbringins.

THIEVES

THIEVES AND LIARS

>What are your thoughts Sup Forums
hashish sells for more money now don't know why they don't go back to that

>a lot of money for whoever runs or benefits from that business.
the real money is in the chemicals used to refine the opium into heroin, which is done in Turkey and France

What are the afghan junkies shooting then? Raw Opium?

dude...they smoke it

come on

Profits for corporates and CIA did you say?

because the US population on a pretty shocking scale are hooked on heroine, its profitable and the customer base is all but guaranteed to be return customers

>1/3 of the US economy
bullshit

Heroine has more kick to it. And now that it is cheaper.......

Yebo.
Prove it. ;^)
But as I said