Do you dare to sit through this again Sup Forums?

Do you dare to sit through this again Sup Forums?

None of the HD Remaster stuff but the pure original airing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PCKOSfE3QCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I guess Sup Forums forgot about this show

One time is one too many.

Kira should've died when Shinn killed him, that might've salvaged the show a bit.

Should have seen more of Neo but the times when he engages in battle of course they have him fight Kira.

Forced sequel to a terrible show

I'll rewatch SEED and Destiny ten times over before going back to IBO.

You are not escaping the recap episodes.

the show was trash from the get go oh yeah 25 episodes of more or less zeta gundams cyber new type shit

>Kira should've died when Shinn killed him
He should've stayed dead when Athrun killed him on SEED. Kira surviving that fight is one of the most bullshit moments I saw in my life holy shit.
I'm still mad how they runied Athrun character in Destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=PCKOSfE3QCQ

>The pure original airing

I wonder if 2016 Sup Forums and /m/ would implode if they witnessed FLAWLESS VICTORY for the first time

>I'm still mad how they runied Athrun character in Destiny

I don't care about that asshole Assram who seems to change sides more often then his socks. I happen to dread SEED designs but the Savior was pretty cool and that clown didn't do it justice pun not intended.

I probably could

I did about a year ago.

I still don't hate it.

almost every important character had issues about changing sides in this installment. And he could've done justice as seem on the fight if wasn't such desperation to make kira shine

I never really got how Shin specifically blamed Kira for his family's death when it wasn't like Freedom blew them up on purpose.

Did he just want someone to blame?

I only managed to get a few episodes into Destiny during the original airing. I just didn't really give a shit about the new characters.

>. I just didn't really give a shit about the new characters

Well half of the new characters were Extended whose whole character is that well they don't really have any "character". Tremendously idiotic choice not to mention they were a joke in terms of skills in comparison to the old drugged ones from SEED who at the very least were amusing to watch because they were nuts.

I understand you, OP, but Cagalli is crying right now.

And then they ended up bring Kira back and all Hell breaks loose

Are you going to cut OP into pieces?

I was thinking of buying the original DVDs and doing a review of it.

But I don't know if I've got it in me to do it.

I'm half way through SEED and I'm only watching at this point because I feel obligated to finish.

this isn't gundam weed