Jews hate Iran because of Purim / Haman

The Holiday of Purim is established to be bullshit. Kikes celebrate when Esther exposed magus Haman's plot to kill 50,000 Jews, and a as a consequence Xerxes I ordered the death of his own magi. Most scholars acknowledge it is fiction:

1) Kikes were irrelevant during Achaemenid Empire.
2) Most Achaemenid kings kept distance from kikes since Cyrus the Great, viewing them as insignificant.
3) Xerxes would not order the execution of his own magi, especially if they had no involvement with this plot. This is typical kike drama.

Yet kikes victimize themselves, celebrating Purim, which is intrinsically anti-Persian. They have orgies during Purim, eat ears they call "Haman's ears", curse the magi, and so forth. Kikes even go as far to insult Iran's entire Pre-Islamic heritage, saying ONLY Cyrus the Great was good.

BTW, does this sound familiar? Right, it's the same shit they did with the Holocaust. Persians were victims of it before the Germans.

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleodyssey.org/en/people/main-articles/esther
youtube.com/watch?v=g4KK2GUToNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paul himself said the jews are liars.

This is like the holocaut what ever is true i support the Perisans.

Jews were largely irrelevant during Ancient times, as new research shows. The world was largely being influenced by Greece, Rome, Persia, and India in that time period. Jews were simply ignored as being elitist and pestersome nomads who always ask for gibs. They did revolt in Persia numerous times because they felt they weren't being given enough attention, I kid you not. The whole story of Purim is fiction because they were salty over being irrelevant, so they victimized themselves and cried "muh oppression". I do not think Esther even existed to be honest with you. If the world were not largely following Abrahamic faiths, then people would openly accept this more.

Source:

"Did Esther exist? Mainstream biblical scholars do not regard Esther as an historical figure, because of a number of historical improbabilities in her book and the lack of external evidence corroborating her existence. Rather, scholars judge her book to be a Jewish novel in miniature about the dangers of life in the Diaspora, which would serve to establish Purim."

bibleodyssey.org/en/people/main-articles/esther

Fucking Jews. I am starting to see a pattern here. I doubt the Holocaust occurred also now.

Paul was a jew too

The book of Esther doesn't even mention their god once...
They killed the Tzar's family on Purim
They arranged to have those convicted in Nuremberg executed on Purim
They think it's hilarious to dress their kids like pic related on Purim

really makes you think

Who was that Jew that said it only matters if it feels real, lol?

What the fuck are you talking about? Before they chose to have a sharia state, when they were still a monarchy, Iran was actually one of the only countries in the middle east to cooperate with us economically. Read a book nigger

The jews of Iran want nothing to do with Israel

Really gets my beans refrying

Most of them fled.

Jews did revolt numerous times during Achaemenid Empire.

That and they scream death to America every day. Jews like living in america. Fuck america, fuck.trump, fuxk obama and fuck.YOU

Communists? I must remind you at the time Israel was a new state and less than a third of the world's Jews in it.

No they did not AHAHHAHAHAH

search for: Don't tell my mom I am in Iran

There is a nice interview in that video with the Rabbi of the biggest synagogue in Iran...he explains why Iran rocks

Why doesnt mossad kil CIA niggers then? Answer me this

>They have orgies during Purim
yeah I wish

Because we already did alot of shit to the US and we want to keep our relations intact?

These cards are pretty.

Thank you.

Everything out of a Jew's mouth is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=g4KK2GUToNw

want more kike propaganda? Try Hanukah

>some jews want to be hellenized
>other jews chimp out
>start rampage
>kill 6 gorillion greeks and hellenized jews.

nowadays they say "wah muh evil greeks killed us because they dont like our religion" as if ever ancient greeks gave a fuck about anyones religion

Now you can do it. Trump is your Messiah. Don't fuck up this time.