SHE. FUCKING. WON

GET IT OVER YOUR THICK, FAT, GREASY SKIN OBAMA TARDS.
SHE. FUCKING. WON.

low quality bait / 10

remember to sage

will create every time I see crybaby threads

OBONGO BOFTO

Which one got super delegates?

Do you think she would have beat McCain?

If only it was a democracy in US.

rural and suburban retards voted for Obama. City people voted Hillary

Almost like America is a constitutional republic, with an electoral college.

Fucked by the system twice

That fat old bull dyke didn't win shit, homo.

Republics are a form of democracy you retard. The undemocratic part is the electoral college, not the federal system of government with a representative chamber. Germany is both a constitutional republic and a democracy.

>The undemocratic part is the electoral college
What?
But you voted for them.

I voted GOP in NY along with a third of the state and no electors represented me.

>thinks a democracy and a democratic republic are the same thing

Does the GOP have no electors in New York?
Depending on your state constitution your state may or may not be winner take all.

Logarithmic value of geographic votes protect individual freedoms

Go learn the history of what a Republic is you Cajun faggot

Just look at them though. Hillary legit looks like a reptile looking to feed off someone, and Obama looks like a chill dude. I think the right decision was made during those primaries

Every state except Nebraska and Maine are winner take all

You're referencing the archaic definition stating that a republic is any form of government government by a non-hereditary executive.

In the modern sense political scientists generally understand a republic to have two conditions. The one stated above as well as an elected representative body.

the delegates, Obama...

lol, i didn't know Hillary won more than Obama. why isn't anyone complaining about this in democrat circles?

Remember when Trump said he was wiretapped and everyone said he was crazy. Then this week it came out that he was wiretapped. Now, remember when Trump said he won the popular vote and everyone said he was crazy. Wait until voter id reform and sifting through registered databases.

Doesn't fit the narrative

god damn, hillary is literally vapidness personified