Guys, there hasn't been heavy traffic in my city in 2 days. Normally at the end of my work day...

Guys, there hasn't been heavy traffic in my city in 2 days. Normally at the end of my work day, I sit in traffic for 10 minutes before I can even go the speed limit, but yesterday after work I was going 75 the entire time, I assumed it was just a fluke, but this morning I got to work 15 minutes early because the same thing.

There are still cars on the road, but I'd guess as much as half as many cars as normal.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's kind of spooking me what with the upcoming end of the world prophecy.

Did a rapture happen? Are the elite and upper class leaving the cities? My dad told me yesterday he is going up north and not coming back until October, I assumed it was just a vacation, but he's pretty elite as well.

Should I leave the city after work today?

Pic unrelated, I'm phone posting and it's the only pic I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/status/911249438408032266
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is all happening in Phoenix btw.

Pack your shit and leave.

There was probably an accident somewhere behind you or something

No, I normally hit the beginning and end of the traffic. To give you an idea, I take the 101 east to work, the traffic normally starts around 75th avenue and lasts until around 35th avenue. I start about 5 miles before that, and get off about 1 mile after that. Today there was no traffic.

Yesterday there was no traffic. I'm going to check some local news sources see if they've explained it. I don't think we have enough Jews to account for it because of the Jewish new year.

I think you're right. I've got a place I can go in a shtf scenario. I'll leave tonight. Any other Phoenix anons notice this? Even if you haven't, try to leave the city this weekend.

A coworker of mine said "it's Friday, a lot of people don't go to work on Fridays" but I've never noticed this before, seems like an explanation pulled out of her ass.

Am I being a paranoid schizo here, or would you guys be spooked too?

They know something!
GET THE FUCK OUT!GET THE FUCK OUT!

sauce on pic op?

im sure it will come up if you image search it. i can't remember what the series was called. hiding joseph or some shit. the weird alien is the photographer/'artist''s conception of himself. understanding joshua--i think that was it.

also, niggers belong in africa.

jews don't go out on jew holidays?

Better start heading east. The further away from the coast the better.
t. Tennessee fag here

Where abouts? Boro fag here

if that is what u have observed with your senses... and your senses give u this feeling... what harm is done if your having a short weekend trip into nature ?
better safe than sorry m80

Only to the pharmacy to buy their Caffeine Suppositories, just in case you were wondering what psychopaths do on their holidays.

Kek!
I KNeW you were in Phoenix.
Yes, I noticed the same thing in the East Valley
>you're a Glendale fag
>you gotta go back!!!!!

Go BACK!!!!!
(you)

I can't afford that east valley shit. I actually live all the way out in Peoria, where nothing happens but real estate is cheap.

Can confirm. East valley.

It's possible the simulation we live in is deleting people (along with our memories of these people) in preparation for a major shift tomorrow. Much like an OS shuts down processes right before a reboot. Due to quantum orthogonality (you) will be the last one to be shut down.

>tfw at some point just before the end I will forget that there was ever anyone other than me

Sounds lonely.

>tfw at some point just before the end I will forget that there was ever anyone other than me

You'll look around you and say "I built this" and you'll know you was kangz

At my office the only way I can post is if I constantly put my phone on airplane mode, then turning airplane mode off, i didn't realize it before, but every time I do that my ID changes. All of these are me.

DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS THIS IS REAL NOT KIDDING NOT MEMEING THE SAME SHIT HAPPENED TO ME

I live in Phoenix too i didnt make that explicit. I woke up late scared as fuck id be late for work and i get on the highway and NOBODY was on it even though M-F 6am to 9am the traffic is unbearable and always has been.

You really seem like you're meming, but yeah I'm serious, it seems a few east valley fags in here have noticed it too, I don't have proof, but I'll take a video of my drive home today if the traffic is still so light I'll post a webm.

I am off work 4:30 PM Arizona time.

Im not dude. Im off the 101 and 17. Usually packed as fuck always is. Today i got to work way earlier than usual. Whats weird is my family is out of town too. My uncles family is leaving today too. What the fuck?

East valley here too. My commute is less than 10 miles so I never really deal with traffic anyway. Cannot confirm

shhhhhh...

it's okay

just accept death

Bro, I'm in Mesa and it's normal as fuck. Shut the fuck up with end of the world shit.

Pic and tweet related from about an hour ago

twitter.com/ArizonaDOT/status/911249438408032266

im in the mountains. its quiet except some faggot with a leaf blower.

Okay everybody listen the fuck up, this shit may just be legit.

>be me .
>be indy white contractor.
>go to phoenix dump yesterday.
>nobody out.
>drive across town to jobsite.
>nobody out.
>be at this job.
>nobody to be seen.
>be yesterday at the end of the day.
>hispanic co-worker says come back monday, he has tomorrow.
>drive home yesterday, pretty alright for rush hour.
>wake up nice and early today.
>go get groceries, notice my very busy rush hour surface street is not busy.
>come home, get on Sup Forums start reading this thread.
>scratching in the back my my brain tells me user is talking about phoenix.
>he is
>mfw

>same
noticed this pattern today. My granny and grandad moved out of the country wtf guys

Last two days there is far more traffic than usual here (Athens)
I spent an hour for a 40 minute drive today, twice(back and forth through different routes)
It was like when someone important is visiting and the police shuts down roads

Make what you want of it

I'd get out of town for a few days if u was you op

Stay where you are, human. Do not attempt to flee from us.

>if u was you

This
Probably "NPCs"(low tier AI) are being rebooted
There is no need to worry if you are a subject AI

I tried to convince my roommates to come to flagstaff with me this weekend, but they think I'm being paranoid.

kek

Those selected have already left for their underground vault cities. It's just us poor bastards up here left, waiting for the inevitable...

>tfw i didnt get selected for the rapture

>rapture happens
>no Blacked threads in catalog
Not a coincidence

No, people will use any excuse to get out of work.
It was the same with Y2K and 2012, end of the world bs that people eat up and use all their savings/vacation days for like good goyim

what did God mean by this?

They were doing His work.

Atheists deny quantum physics and the existence of a pineal gland

Well we could use some of that sweet traffic here in Silicon Valley, shit's never been more crowded and insane. It's like they are trying to turn it into L.A.

Im in cali, and it's been feeling weird the last couple days, mostly because of the weather. It's fucking cold out today, cloudy, and gives me that winter feeling if you know what I mean. I stay at home all fucking day and I'm sick, so I haven't really been out the last few days to experience what you're talking about, but I have a brother in phoenix, and hope nothing bad happens

T00 sp00ky

iknowrite

Tennessee boro fag here. I'm at work, not sure it's related or not. But it went from heavy clouds to clear as day within the span of my 30 min lunch break. Sucks because I'm doing maintenance outside.

might be worth it lol
not a clue dude

Oh shit, those digits.
Whereabouts in Cali? I have to fly out to the Monterey peninsula in a couple weeks.

As soon as I read about unusually light traffic last couple days, I was thinking I noticed same. Then saw your coordinates ... yes weeee notiiiiice. It way lighter than normal right now too. On Wednesday there was unusually a lot of police in area too.

If the rapture is coming and that is the only pic on your phone, you're fucked OP

San Diego. It's like 60 degrees where I am right now, which is like 30 degrees below the average for this place at this time of year. So, thats way fucking colder than it should be right now. They also had snow in mammoth mountain, and tahoe. Fucking snow in summer! Insane.

>unusual weather
>commuters disappearing
>end of the world prophecy
>earthquakes and hurricanes
Is this is lads?

ICE happened.

What the FUCK is going on in that image

I'm concerned too, my dad works high up for a major bank, and he was recently "fired" with a multi-year bonus and given lots of money, and we are scrambling to get out of our house, and into a cabin in the woods that he bought.

Cali here too. I've been posting on threads - weird weather and weird animal behaviors (e.g. about a week ago, saw a flock of about 5000 birds, in a straight line, 6 inches from the water about a mile out, headed NORTH, going balls to the wall)

Oh shit... I just realize my dads gone too. He works for the government making spy planes. I actually haven't heard from him in like a week... The fuck...

I saw it back when I browsed embaumsworld or something in 2006-2010ish, then a few days ago I had a dream that involved that weird guy, so while describing the dream, I downloaded the picture to show them what he looked like.

As far as what it is, I'm not sure.

CALI FAG HERE
BRIGHT FLASH OVER THE HORIZON
NORTH KOREA NUKE???

Not a joke, dude. Some of us live there with our doggos.

t. Virginia fag here.

Traffic is usually nuts where I am on a Friday, and it's not bad here at all today. Who knows what's going on. If it's the end, so be it. Not a fuck given here.

You're having a panic attack, user. I did this at the 21st of August, stared at the clouds trying to see if demons were flying out of them

See if he's left the city, my dad is literally leaving the city, im only 20, so I'm not important enough to be secretly evacuated.

I don't know anyone else that is important besides him.

Nah I'm not. I'm pretty calm, I'm just at work. I'm leaving the city tonight but I'm not like fidgety or freaking out. I'm just preparing for the worst.

A couple weeks ago a family friend in Salinas said it hit 106 there which is unheard of. They don't even have air conditioning because the weather is mild year round. Weird.

Last three days , got to work 20 mins faster, because zer were no heavy traffic ! ? Cant zet my little shit hole has ''warned'' elites !

Top kek

He's not even in the state. He usually splits time between his girlfriends house, and the house I live at, I see him like 5 days a week. He's definitely out of town,

Dude I got home yesterday and my guinea pig wasn't in his cage. One was there but the other was just gone.

Eventually found him under the couch. What the fuck, they barely ever even walk across the cage.

....Is this supposed to be light traffic? Looks busy as fuck

Someone I was driving with the other day mentioned several times, 'It's like a ghost town.'

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town.

I think he is arguing against me, but he's in Mesa, a much more densely populated region of the Phoenix metro area than I am in, over there even if half the people disappeared they probably wouldn't notice that much less traffic.

I work 4 12s from time to time. I'm currently on 4 12s right now. Three day weekend are pretty nice desu.

Dude if you're dad is an elite, why won't he let you know if shit was going to hit the fan? I'd assume 95%+ of fathers would let their kids know something that could involve their lives.

Imagine how unlikely it would be for enough people to call off, reroute, or just not work today and yesterday to completely eliminate traffic.

I guess maybe it's the start of flu season, and a ton of people are calling off

He invited me and my siblings to go with him, but we all declined. If he's part of it, do you think he'd want to be the source of a leak? Loose lips sink ships type shit. I don't know he's a mason and he is good goy.

Dude wtf is up with these posts? Why are parents bailing and not telling their kids? Like, even if you don't have a security clearance, they can be subtle and be like "hey let's go on a fun trip" that happens to be in a safe /comfy place.

It could just be a councidence he's leaving, but more and more coincidences pile up some times.

I really don't think he'd abandon us to die, but I guess I can't know for sure.

That's fucking weird, man. Animals hide when something is coming. And dogs will start to bark right before.And insects go nuts.
I lived in southern cali during the big northridge quake. The day before, spiders were running everywhere. I thought "well that's interesting", and 6 hours later, I'm thrown out of bed, while watching the blue earthquake lights dance on the ground through my sliding glass window... trippy.

I know what you mean. When you're in certain position you're entrusted to keep tight lips. At least he offered.

Yet it's pushing 100 here in BFE Michigan.

>dad goes into hiding because of impending doom, but doesnt tell his kids about it and just leaves them subjected to their fate

Ohio fag here. We will keep you safe user

I don't know he went into hiding. I mean, he works from home and his wife just quit her job, so maybe he's just trying to use his newfound freedom by taking a long trip.

In all likelihood that's what's happening, I even messaged him this morning about it. He invited all three of us, but he always does this thing where he jokes by obviously joking like he is in fact in a crazy secret society.

"Well your brothers coming up next week, so 1/3 isn't too bad lol" and "well if I told you I'd be killed"

After all these years I still have no clue where that pic came from.

There will be no rapture. God is quietly cleansing the earth of mongrels and muds.

T. Pentagon area, about average Friday traffic. Lots of govvies taking this one off before EOY extra hours next week

Toronto fag here. Usually takes me 25 to get to work.took 50 on Wednesday, absolute shitshow. I think some people wake up with the sun / cloud cover desu

Seems like this is only really happening in Phoenix. Keep an eye on us this weekend.

Cali is getting weird vibes, weather, and animal behavior, Phoenix is getting weird traffic, but it seems most places are pretty boring.