Macross Delta Δ

Tittle of the next is "Jellyfish Reminiscence."

How will everyone react to what happened in the episode 10 in the next episode?

SUBS WHEN

There's no time to react because Windies will capture them. Episode 11 and 12 are about Delta at Windermere.

Mikumo-sama is perfection.

She singlehandedly beated Heinz's shota cock into submission.

And she's water proof.

>King of the Wind

Sounds like the king dies and Keith and Roid have a power struggle.

Also a young adult novel about horses by Marguerite Henry.

Even Google agrees.

Hayate, Arad and Kaname are the most fucked up at the moment. Next they are all fucked if they don't get the help and most likely are going to captured. Some might not be captured and get to Messer's plane to say goodbye to him.

Lady M and Lady M again

Tell me about her, why was she afraid of the galaxy?

watching the last episodes of 7 and todays episode back to back isn't healty.

That or it's the episode when Hayate finally gets good and not only because of Freyja power up.

S E M E N D E M O N

Anyway, beyond the Good night sweet prince, there were actually other things that happened this episode:

Windermere has a backer called Epsilon corp, who were constructing an amplifier on Windermere's ruins. Greater effect and greater strain on Heinz

Planet Ragna and Al Shahal were stated to be the remaining two planets with ruins that Windermere hadn't invaded yet. Lady M was instructing Chaos to fortify their defenses

The ketchup amplifier was finished rather quickly, because this time Heinz's song did affect a big area this time, multiple planets reported being under effect, including planets that supposedly didn't have ruins

>delta
>epsilon

Pottery,.

they did this fanart in this short time?

>Epsilon corp
I think we have found the real bad guys.

>How will everyone react to what happened in the episode 10 in the next episode?
>"Well, he had so many death flags, I guess it can't be helped"

Messer dying almost halfway only means Hayate and Mirage will become Jesus and Jesus 2.0 as the show progresses.

One or two of the named Aerial Knights will also die soon.

yes

Lets just get it started early shall we

grumble found the retard

>Epsilon corp
Would be hilarious if they originally were from Galaxy.

Mirage will be relevant!

>One or two of the named Aerial Knights will also die soon.
They showed a new knight that might join the cast.

Back to redddit with you.

There can that just be the quota for this thread or do we still need to argue randomly and stupidly

Is Arad fucked? The authors seem to like playing kick the Kaname.

>Not DEVILN

So the ruins awakened because of that technology?

>seem to like playing kick the Kaname.
Based author, old hag is also a doom bitch

MUH DICK.

most likely Herman and Cassim since they are not as featured on merchandising as the other knights.

I'm surprised Master Herman hasn't been offed yet. Him get offed and ticking Bogue off further is something I predicted a fair while ago now. But then we also, got a interview where it was stated that Herman was a staff favourite (not gonna save him i don't think) but also that the viewer would get to see his point of view and values... so they're not done with him yet.

Maybe Qasim is the first to go. Theo and Xao feel like they'll be a later game boss for Hayate and Mirage to take on.

Arad is only fucked, because his best pilot is dead and there is no to play with Keith - it's bad since it means that Keith would kill Chuch, Mirage, Hayate and him. Arad has no interest in Kaname.

Herman is now. Poor Cassim isn't and he has a wife, that's a big death flag.

>Back to redddit with you.
end yourself retards

She really seemed to step up her game this time, she went from "can't get a response out of the ruins" to btfoing Heinz's song in record time by herself.

Arad is fucked, because he has lost Messer. Messer was taking care of everything else while Arad has worked with papers and jellyfishes.

This scene was beautiful.

Could she pilot a VF-31?

RED is a new GREEN. Whoever has red color is fucked.

Why do they keep fighting?
Why don't they listen to his song?

There was lots of beautiful fight scenes moments.

Could Kaname pilot a certain VF-31?

Kaname has more chances to do it.

In reality it most likely are going to be a new character - a spy for the bad guys or final boss himself.

He might not be interested in her but we found out that she likes him. You can't escape the clutches of the red reaper just by ignoring her feelings.

Dammit, Kaname is the real grim reaper. Messer was the one that was saving Delta from her clutches.

Poor Cero went nuts after the last episode judging by her twitter

Red was green since AKB.
Speaking of which, Kaze wa Fuiteiru when?

And that's why you shouldn't ship things.

Since they apparently have introduced the third party already, do you really think that by the end Delta squad and the Knights will join forces?

>UNDERSTANDING END

No, fuck that

Will we finally see her being broken?

I can't wait fapping to that.

Oh come on. I loved that ship too. It was beautiful. It was also beautiful how it didn't pan out, in a tragic sense. It definately tugged where it needed too. I feel a lot more about this death than I ever did for Roy's.

You can see the exact moment when the number of her fans drops to zero.

Hermann has merchandising

>red and green getting fucked over
Someone high up must hate Christmas then.

Elves are for __________

Funny how much fun Keith was having. I think this is one of Windermere's cultural differences the staff has been hinting at.

It reminds me of the tsayonara no tsubasa scene from the seccond frontier movie. That is a good thing

>tfw didn't believe Messer would die

She's so darned cute I almost feel bad for not cheering on her. I do hope she gets a good end though.

>yfw Messer just had his arm shot off

What third party?

Christmas.

With Messer's death she would become irrelevant.

Windermere has a manga, they are meant to be sympathetic characters. The sooner you accept that they aren't the bad guys and are going to get a happy ending, the better.

I think it's more about Keith as person. These are literally the ONLY times he is smiling. The rest of the time he's 100% miserable and miserable to others

Do you think they will dare to do the same that they did in IBO?

>yfw Messer just had his arm shot off
Messer needs magical powers to survive it or be related to protoculture.

>Kaname-san's singing hasn't been producing any sizeable Fold reaction ever since THAT happened
>we might need a replacement

It sucks when they kill a character you were just getting into and then it happens this soon. But she herself said in a tweet that this explained his lack of merchandise, because there's no way they didn't expect a character like Messer to not be popular, I'd say killing him this earlier is almost sparing his fans of more suffering.

I'd like Keith to get a tragic ending, like Roid and/or Freyja convincing Heinz that moving forward is more important than revenge and Heinz eliminating Var as Keith keeps trying to genocide humanity.

Time to call in the rest of NUNS and glass the windfags planet.

Agreed, I hope for the Knights to be really stubborn about what they think and their anger towards earthlings that the windermereans have to be literally saved from themselves.

Manga ≠ anime

Something terrible must have happened to him, he used to be such a cute kid.

I still don't care for Windermereans. Roid and Herman, Heinz are the only sympathetic characters.

Glass the windfags! Space war now!

>HEY WE KILLED YOUR BEST PILOT
>WE FRIENDS NOW YO

And Nicol was 15. People get over it in mecha anime.

Why does the Epsilon guy's scarf remind me of Mikumo's hair?

I hope Kaname enjoys her birthday

Well sure, but i'm more reffering to the bunch of tweets that's like "my chest hurts" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and all sorts of things.

Anyway, I really am starting to want that VF-31 with the shinigami on it now...

Kira and Athrun were already friends and they traded Nicol for Tolle.

With this logic, Keith has to die next episode or there won't be equilibrium.

>People get over it in mecha anime.
Not true in the slightest.

>messer was badly injured, but thanks to the healing properties of var he's still alive

I do think that they are having the Knights do evil things this early because they are going to develop their characters in the second half.

You see an old broken idol collapsed on the ground, what do you do?

>messer was badly injured, but thanks to the healing properties of var he's still alive
You know, Var thing might happen. We don't anything about it. It might also connect people to the protoculture ruins.

I guess they're pulling all nighters for these.

Lady Mikumo?
Lady Mirage?
Lady Messer?

>all those Hayate / Mirage colors
>the ultimate pairing
>Frejya fags getting blown the fuck out on a galactic scale

Keep walking, it's unsalvageable.

>Lady Messer
Kek.

Hermann's gonna die just for being the wise old sensei.

I wonder how many of the MesaKana shippers hate Keith now.

With Messer dead they have to pair up

If this were a fujoshit anime Keith would fall for Kaname

>massive nosebleed induced by Kaname singing to him

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>fujoshit anime
>het pairing
The fuck I am reading.

I never really cared for him to begin with? I mean he was a dick to his shota brother since early on, and the manga just deepens this feeling. He told the mother he'd look out for him, except he seems very urgent in rushing him to his death by using him as a tool instead.

I don't hate him, but I don't really like him either. This episode just enhances that